• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe number 1

DeletedUser

With this being my very first world to play, I think I've done more than respectably well. So if we meet in another world, you can expect my message. :)

DeletedUser2185

With this being my very first world to play, I think I've done more than respectably well. So if we meet in another world, you can expect my message. :)

Let me know which world; I will be happy to play :p

DeletedUser2847

LOL. TBK is writing that lmmb01 is mediocre. This just tells me that TBK doesnt have a clue. Lmmb01 isnt mediocre she is actually the biggest b.... ever in tw2. Noble a villa from here and she just noble it back+3others not because she want the villas. She just want to hurt your feelings.

DeletedUser

Its just a TBK classic move, we wont ever get it.

No brain no pain.
I responded to the post of our friend Shekel: 'I could have ended this world months ago if I wanted, I chose to extend it'
When IMP is not doing well or loosing he is pretending that this is his plan.

DeletedUser1594

No brain no pain.
I responded to the post of our friend Shekel: 'I could have ended this world months ago if I wanted, I chose to extend it'
When IMP is not doing well or loosing he is pretending that this is his plan.

Let me correct you, as I am not referencing what you think I am. At one point we were on good terms with RoA and Ds., I could have played it diplomatically and eventually worked something out with them. We chose not to and eventually went after both of them which caused them to merge. Prior to Revelation breaking up, LDA and Leighton both begged me to allow the whole tribe to join, and even threatened to mass attack all of TBK and leave their villages empty, asking me to send nobles at their villages. Not only did I turn that down, I even let TBK leadership know about the situation, which then led them to try and end their war and recruit the whole tribe for them.

You happen to think what I am referencing is talking to Andraus and raaaaa about coming to terms with ending the world, you guys don't seem to understand still how math works or percentages. Every day goes by our village total goes up, not as significant as your is, but it still goes up. Even if you took the rest of the 40,994 villages you still would be 6% shy of 80%.

DeletedUser2740

LOL. TBK is writing that lmmb01 is mediocre. This just tells me that TBK doesnt have a clue. Lmmb01 isnt mediocre she is actually the biggest b.... ever in tw2. Noble a villa from here and she just noble it back+3others not because she want the villas. She just want to hurt your feelings.

Funny, I've taken numerous villas from Lmmb01 over time and don't think I've lost any to her in return.

I actually remember being slightly worried at the start of the IMP / DtA war when IMP started a huge OP on our inactives. A section of our South was taken and left me pretty concerned. That was until we began to attack those members of IMP in the south and they erm.. well, so far each member attacked has given up at the first sign of incomings.

I give props where needed though... Kropovs is a good player. He's been the only IMP test so far.

DeletedUser1594

Funny, I've taken numerous villas from Lmmb01 over time and don't think I've lost any to her in return.

I actually remember being slightly worried at the start of the IMP / DtA war when IMP started a huge OP on our inactives. A section of our South was taken and left me pretty concerned. That was until we began to attack those members of IMP in the south and they erm.. well, so far each member attacked has given up at the first sign of incomings.

I give props where needed though... Kropovs is a good player. He's been the only IMP test so far.

I'll help you out with some of the history that you have gotten wrong. Towards the end of the IMP vs DtA war, a bunch of IMP players launched 100-200 hour noble trains to the deep south. Had the map stayed the way it was, that operation would have been put to good use, but not to long after it happened, TBK declared war which shifted all of our attention at them. Yes, you have attacked flavio and red and it what you say appears to be true, but that is only because that area is not a focal point

Couldn't get close enough to you guys, had that joke of a tribe Freaks and Geeks in front of you. I could have ended this world months ago if I wanted, I chose to extend it
Shekie seems your boys and girls still can't get through that joke of a tribe. My crew are mostly former FRK members and we are kicking your collective IMP asses in our area.

DeletedUser1594

Shekie seems your boys and girls still can't get through that joke of a tribe. My crew are mostly former FRK members and we are kicking your collective IMP asses in our area.
You're doing great against people that are no longer playing, there is no denying you would beat a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest

"Mom i won the race, aren't you proud of me"
"Chunks, sweetie, you beat a 3 year old it's hard for me to be proud of that"

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Oh, Consterlegend.....the only villas you've taken from me have been mass attack events by DtA (10-12 players on me alone) after I moved to IMP and was the only tribe member that far south. I kept my church villas and have managed to gain back ground there. You are not of interest to me, nor have been, up to this point. I'm sure your former tribe players that quit playing after I started taking their villas would tell the story differently, but....oh, wait, they quit and I'm still here. See you soon.....:)

DeletedUser3016

@lmmb01 watch your use of wording mate. Just edited a bit of what you wrote, as some may not take too kindly to the use of words you had there.

DeletedUser2847

I just started here so i dont know everything but im starting to get pretty dissapointed about IMP. When they asked me to join they told me that i would get the oppurtunity to play against some great players. So i decided to start playing at EN 11 But im starting to belive they lied to me So im actually starting to get a bit upset. But i guess that TBK have someone doing great work checking stats looking for inactive IMP players. So i admit that there is atleast 1 TBK player with a great skill

DeletedUser

@andy01 - I appreciate your dedication to political correctness, however, I call it like I see it. Keep up the good work!

w
You're doing great against people that are no longer playing, there is no denying you would beat a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest

"Mom i won the race, aren't you proud of me"
"Chunks, sweetie, you beat a 3 year old it's hard for me to be proud of that"
we have beaten our fair share of active IMP players around the head. Still remember one of your guys barbing out of the game after we took a few of his villages the sook.......seems Tenth is losing a few villages to us now so not sure your comment is entirely accurate.

DeletedUser

I just started here so i dont know everything but im starting to get pretty dissapointed about IMP. When they asked me to join they told me that i would get the oppurtunity to play against some great players. So i decided to start playing at EN 11 But im starting to belive they lied to me So im actually starting to get a bit upset. But i guess that TBK have someone doing great work checking stats looking for inactive IMP players. So i admit that there is atleast 1 TBK player with a great skill
Don't be upset Mr Carrot. We at TBK don't need great skill to play this game. We learn of how to click the right button at the right time and off you go. Click after click until IMP is gone :)

DeletedUser1594

w

we have beaten our fair share of active IMP players around the head. Still remember one of your guys barbing out of the game after we took a few of his villages the sook.......seems Tenth is losing a few villages to us now so not sure your comment is entirely accurate.

you have, and we have done the same, your major gains in the past month have all been via guys that are no longer playing. i don't fault you for it, i would do the same. you have a long way to go to get back to even with tenth's conquests over tbk.

DeletedUser2847

Don't be upset Mr Carrot. We at TBK don't need great skill to play this game. We learn of how to click the right button at the right time and off you go. Click after click until IMP is gone :)

Then we return to the math problem forwarded by lmmb01. I truly belive you will have the majority of your members with tendonitis problem in all fingers before that happends.

you have, and we have done the same, your major gains in the past month have all been via guys that are no longer playing. i don't fault you for it, i would do the same. you have a long way to go to get back to even with tenth's conquests over tbk.
working on it Sheckie. We have taken a few out of Tenth today so starting to even up the ledger