• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe number 1

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate all members of TBK for overtaking IMP and securing the top position on Kronborg's leaderboard.
Hard work pays off and indeed members of TBK demonstrated very good team work and cooperation in attacking and defending.
Long live TBK!

DeletedUser2185

DROP the constant banter of IMP and they are all mediocre; but congrats I guess...

DeletedUser

I would like to congratulate most of those posting in this forum for not being able to do simple math.
In order to force tribal domination in a world and 'win', a tribe must own 80% of the villas there. Right now, number 1 or 2 is ancillary and means pretty much nothing, as neither tribe is even close to a 50% ownership, let alone 80%. Does anyone actually realize how many villas either would have to consume to meet this percentage? Hmmmm....do the math!
At this point, this world is at a stalemate. So one gains villas of the other's inactives - wow.....so much skill required there (not). Inactives are running out and active players don't seem to do as well against other active players.
At the end of the day....neither tribe (1 or 2) are mathematically gaining enough on the other to win. The world will go on for months at this rate. I hate that not everyone seems to get that.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your input Immb01.
This game is about long-suffering and patience :)
I agree with you that this world will go on for months and even years until TBK will own 80% of villas.

DeletedUser1427

oooOOOoo girl!

At the current pace it will be years until this world ends.

DeletedUser

Wow....and IMP gets called out for being haughty and trash talking...interesting.

I would like to issue a complaint - I think it's extremely rude of a senior moderator to lump me in a group he/she deems (by what evidence?) as mediocre. I am many things, but mediocre is not one of them. Shame on you.

Andis - I admire your dedication an optimism, however, I would suggest you read a book or get out of the house once in a while. :)

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost

DeletedUser

Andis, you spelled the IMP wrong.

I am so sorry about IMP as your tribe is going down and down... by loosing villas every day.
Hope the IMP will last to the end to congratulate TBK.

DeletedUser2193

I am so sorry about IMP as your tribe is going down and down... by loosing villas every day.
Hope the IMP will last to the end to congratulate TBK.
You are just wrong!

DeletedUser2185

Wow....and IMP gets called out for being haughty and trash talking...interesting.

I would like to issue a complaint - I think it's extremely rude of a senior moderator to lump me in a group he/she deems (by what evidence?) as mediocre. I am many things, but mediocre is not one of them. Shame on you.

Andis - I admire your dedication an optimism, however, I would suggest you read a book or get out of the house once in a while. :)

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost

I know IMP real well; I made TBK, why do you think its still around....
IMP wont win.

DeletedUser1594

I don't know why I'm going to get involved especially with the lack of quality bantz from my counterpart.

b596db7048.png

7778ee52f0.png

460ba7894f.png
a08d57a97e.png

(in reverse order)

Funny how I was not around due to medical reason from 6/19 until 6/29 and that is the only time that TBK chose to attack me. Took you guys 10 days to find some courage to attack me. I could just imagine the massive circle jerk going on "we totally owned shekie guys", "he is no match for our offensive prowless", meanwhile I come back and shut down deer boy. One day you guys will have to go against the teeth of this tribe, you won't be successful because you have never been, meanwhile we will go and attack your actives and we will take villages from you guys.

I know IMP real well; I made TBK, why do you think its still around....
IMP wont win.

TBK has just as much chance of winning as us. We were riding the high for a while, only a fool would think that victory is even remotely close.

DeletedUser2185

I don't know why I'm going to get involved especially with the lack of quality bantz from my counterpart.

b596db7048.png

7778ee52f0.png

460ba7894f.png
a08d57a97e.png

(in reverse order)

Funny how I was not around due to medical reason from 6/19 until 6/29 and that is the only time that TBK chose to attack me. Took you guys 10 days to find some courage to attack me. I could just imagine the massive circle jerk going on "we totally owned shekie guys", "he is no match for our offensive prowless", meanwhile I come back and shut down deer boy. One day you guys will have to go against the teeth of this tribe, you won't be successful because you have never been, meanwhile we will go and attack your actives and we will take villages from you guys.

TBK has just as much chance of winning as us. We were riding the high for a while, only a fool would think that victory is even remotely close.

Not saying you don't. But you are not superior; let's be honest Shekel, you should've taken TBK out long ago if you didn't want us to be a threat.

DeletedUser1594

Couldn't get close enough to you guys, had that joke of a tribe Freaks and Geeks in front of you. I could have ended this world months ago if I wanted, I chose to extend it

DeletedUser

Shekel,
What about choosing to lose for the sake of pride?

DeletedUser2185

Couldn't get close enough to you guys, had that joke of a tribe Freaks and Geeks in front of you. I could have ended this world months ago if I wanted, I chose to extend it

Alright man; I wont argue, I know better than to argue with you :cool:

DeletedUser

Dearest canibal12,
I never stated that IMP would win, but that's what you get out of my post? I believe my issue was with you lumping me into a group you categorized as medicore. Also, if you made TBK, then you're well aware of how many times I've been asked to join. Using deductive reasoning, you are then stating that you made a mediocre tribe that seeks mediocre players. It all makes sense now.

DeletedUser2185

Dearest canibal12,
I never stated that IMP would win, but that's what you get out of my post? I believe my issue was with you lumping me into a group you categorized as medicore. Also, if you made TBK, then you're well aware of how many times I've been asked to join. Using deductive reasoning, you are then stating that you made a mediocre tribe that seeks mediocre players. It all makes sense now.

Fire away :)

My stats and how I made that tribe is proof in its existence. When you make a tribe, and it lasts to win the world, PM me then :)