• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Updates

I mean...the reality is it was dumb for TNS/THC to ever fight when VIP was literally 60% larger than both our tribes.

You had way more villages. Way more points. Way more troops. Just failed to do anything with it.

I agree with both of your prior comments but would just like to add the 75 or 80 members thing was a bit misleading alot those players were newish or semi active or simply unable to compete with bigger more experienced players plus they are spread out on the globe and csnt support each other quickly.

So in reality with the exception of the vil count ( which should be more troops bit actually wasn't that much more )

We 3 were about equal with VIP slightly stronger

That's why it couldn't hold the TNS THC combined push cos it wasn't much stronger than either of them and certainly not combined

Lots of numbers may look good on paper
But you try to organise a coordinated op

Very very stressful sometimes !

Hahahha

Activity is king in this game
Semi actives are food for another more active tribe then those big numbers start becoming a chain around the neck

Anyway it's one way traffic now... so that THC TNS alliance was evidently too strong for VIP . The activity and size of each tribe aside

I agree with both of your prior comments but would just like to add the 75 or 80 members thing was a bit misleading alot those players were newish or semi active or simply unable to compete with bigger more experienced players plus they are spread out on the globe and csnt support each other quickly.

So in reality with the exception of the vil count ( which should be more troops bit actually wasn't that much more )

We 3 were about equal with VIP slightly stronger

That's why it couldn't hold the TNS THC combined push cos it wasn't much stronger than either of them and certainly not combined

Lots of numbers may look good on paper
But you try to organise a coordinated op

Very very stressful sometimes !

Hahahha
Your right, but neither is that any of our faults. and the co op abusive going on with those small account? IT not our fault you fail to teach new players how to play or to keep players active. (NOT Directive to you) just saying in general. you are right with the fact TNS and THC have a lot of skill players. but that is also not our fault either. i took in three noobs and show them the ropes this sever. they are holding their ground and playing just fine. come down to the players and leadership taking in players and actually teaching them how to play. the only player that was annoying in VIP at any time was DOOM. VIP had the number, they had active players, they just fail to deliver is all.

Yeah you're right in that assessment
Its only natural that as the quote un quote big tribe we'd be in trouble if a few decent tribes, such as tns and thc allied against us.... whilst we did have active players and maybe vs either thc or tns individually we'd have enough to overcome them... perhaps.... due to sheer numbers and brute overpowering....
Vs both at same time... 2 very good 30-40 man tribes ( imo the ideal number for max capability in terms of coordination)
Was the key to overcoming VIP.
Therefore as time went on and VIP activity reduced .... clearly it couldn't compete with TNS-THC activity and ability to coordinate more effectively

A 3 way war would have been interesting....
But yeah risky for THC and TNS
The Alliance/ merger was the right decision for them .
In hindsight ... what VIP should have done IMO is not recruit as many semi actives and not NAP TNS early on and allow them to grow on their doorstep...

But shut happens in a nutshell haha
Morale of realm maybe : don't overextend to early if ur unsure you can keep activity very high

I'd like to see just once ...

One time.

A unique Realm with a 20 or 25 member cap limit...

That would be very exciting to play
Imagine 10-20 25 man tribes
Then it really would come down to activity ... All day activity!

And perhaps some deviously planned diplomacy

Same, Only problem with that though is once two tribes get ahead all the other tribes will prolly merge together, unless the mods did a give away or something to keep players from merging for that world.

That's what I mean
Have a 25-30 member cap limit.
But maybe there could be a
Diplomatic end ( like they had many years ago )
In case you have a position with like 6 tribes all stuck at 15% ish ....

Or A fortress endgame ... where you have to protect your fortress

I feel its time this game needs some new content especially with game types/ win conditions to keep it enjoyable haaha

lul.jpg

That's what I mean
Have a 25-30 member cap limit.
But maybe there could be a
Diplomatic end ( like they had many years ago )
In case you have a position with like 6 tribes all stuck at 15% ish ....

Or A fortress endgame ... where you have to protect your fortress

I feel its time this game needs some new content especially with game types/ win conditions to keep it enjoyable haaha

I believe we had a world like that on the US server several years ago. Everyone agreed to a set # of members. Any tribe going over that # could not win the world. It was enforced by the MODS. If I am not mistaken NIB was the tribe and Cokky was the leader.

Don't even joke about that xD
But just think of the possibilities. Weekly Gwen with nothing but nobles and coins, resource packages of 400k for 2,500 crowns, a free* InnoGames hat for each world you pay for the win in, selling moderator services...
*Player pays for shipping and material costs, obviously.
Heavy Breathing Cat.jpg

But just think of the possibilities. Weekly Gwen with nothing but nobles and coins, resource packages of 400k for 2,500 crowns, a free* InnoGames hat for each world you pay for the win in, selling moderator services...
*Player pays for shipping and material costs, obviously.
View attachment 2371
2,500 crowns for a lousy res pack?! Nah just give us troop packs so we can build full nukes with one Gwen wheel and let us kill each other :D
Oh yea and the hat too I'd like one sign me up.
here comes the money.jpeg

2,500 crowns for a lousy res pack?! Nah just give us troop packs so we can build full nukes with one Gwen wheel and let us kill each other :D
Oh yea and the hat too I'd like one sign me up.
No, no. Sell the resource packs so people have to choose between point whoring and troops and then they have to buy ANOTHER pack to get the other half of what they're missing. It's genius, we've really given Inno a lot of new innovative ideas today.

I believe we had a world like that on the US server several years ago. Everyone agreed to a set # of members. Any tribe going over that # could not win the world. It was enforced by the MODS. If I am not mistaken NIB was the tribe and Cokky was the leader.
Cokky tribe did a 25 player one, A world,
WE got the mods to agree to a 40 players one as well.

Problem with both sever was a lot of the good players was still tied up on other sever so it was just mostly beating up a bunch of noobs. which also doesnt help the game.

They mentioned something about capping member limits actually yesterday...

Perhaps every few realms they may csp the members limit...

30-40 would be fun

Lol imagine 15 limit cap

Damn that would be interesting

Just go do 2-man worlds where alliances are banned so this game can stop existing and can be renamed to "Jhin and Zealot's Hot Tub"

Cokky tribe did a 25 player one, A world,
WE got the mods to agree to a 40 players one as well.

Problem with both sever was a lot of the good players was still tied up on other sever so it was just mostly beating up a bunch of noobs. which also doesnt help the game.
actually that was the first world with 25 we started at 20 and i got convinced we could not make it with out 5 more not real important members that we could have done it without... it was truly a whos who of the best of the best where in there though most are no longer with the game anywhere. However there was no restrictions on tribe size we simply got a small bonus for winning if i remember right it was 500 crowns rather than 200. We also went against 3 200 capped tribes and was red from jump.
We did how ever as a tribe heavily coin personally i think i dropped 2 6k packs and i was in the minority for sure on coining. It still stands today as the biggest achievement any tribe on any world has accomplished. Worlds had already dropped in size but not the extent they have now.