• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3727

AAA - is Yakuza reborn minus CeeRo but having TheMinistry and Sister at their helm again.last time they won en 30 along side those american foreigners.
I joined yesterday? But impressively fast to notice.
Neither Sis nor me are leading anything at all, which I'm sure the tribe are very happy about.
My aim is to beat my EN30 village to obp ratio at the end of the world.

the real question is why are you both (rheagar and masterofnone) in this thread when rheagar has been known as caleum2 and also as mast3rofnone if memory serves me correctly... pretty sure he was playing the account not co oping it as well. I think i even indirectly got him kicked out of a tribe on w35 as mast3rofnone for being dumb when he was in cadre.

Unless masterofnone and mast3rofnone are 2 different ppl.

Two different players
Masterofnone = JD619 on EN30
Mast3rpfnone = Rheagar on i dont know what world

DeletedUser1104

Two different players
Masterofnone = JD619 on EN30
Mast3rpfnone = Rheagar on i dont know what world

well that cleared nothing up, it just created more questions.

theres a @JD619 on the externals as well and he types quite differently than masterofnone. so is the jd619 on the externals the same jd619 as on w39... and thus a different jd619 than that which played in w30?

DeletedUser4523

im tempted to actually play this world.if only to see what the world that has managed to accumilate several high level leaders and tribes will be like. closest amount of experienced members that were actually spread between top ten tribes hasnt been seen in ages.
dip - a tribe given the name that just transfered from one world to this.
AAA - is Yakuza reborn minus CeeRo but having TheMinistry and Sister at their helm again.last time they won en 30 along side those american foreigners.
SVB - group of players played together a few worlds fair good in most.
-D- this one ill keep an eye on.Theyve got Madkingdave one of some of the earlier worlds leaders and goatneck.Along with many who once belong to NAN but before that B D and FOW.
Stoners belong to some names from both -S- from en21 and anarchy tribe led by dagda mor and his alts from time to time.
N/A - obvious trash.jk theyve got MY bad in it and barren himself isnt a bad leader.if they can teach their new? members they should do fine.
KoL seeing the names.their a likely alliance if not outright minor stoner tribe friend.feeding their bigger stoners to the mother stoners.
kkz every world gotta have one trash tribe i guess.
did - make that two.

point is. alot of big names actually spread around.and not the ones that prefer to hug.might have some old grudges come up if tensions rise.
why did you skip over XXX are they not that good ? to have high lvl leaders? i want to know more about them :p

michael-jackson-meme.png

DeletedUser4271

point a - my main forum account (rhaegar) got banned because inno and i differ on the views of political correctness as far as views go.
point b - any world you(ministry)and sister play even if you dont have the sign leader....you still always in the council at the very least.ive played enough worlds against and with you to know that.
point c - madking WAS a good leader.but he jumped off the deep end.Wether its an act or not one cant say.but i keep an eye just incase regardless.
point d - i made mast3rofnone so that if i and JD ever played a world together we could confuse people.that and i like a name changed every 10 worlds and to mess with heads.

i think i covered everything?

DeletedUser4961

point a - my main forum account (rhaegar) got banned because inno and i differ on the views of political correctness as far as views go.
point b - any world you(ministry)and sister play even if you dont have the sign leader....you still always in the council at the very least.ive played enough worlds against and with you to know that.
point c - madking WAS a good leader.but he jumped off the deep end.Wether its an act or not one cant say.but i keep an eye just incase regardless.
point d - i made mast3rofnone so that if i and JD ever played a world together we could confuse people.that and i like a name changed every 10 worlds and to mess with heads.

i think i covered everything?

Min and Sis are both peasants under the rule of our glorious leader.

The Senate's word is our only word.

DeletedUser4714

>tfw your entire tribe is led by some cringy kid who watched too much star wars but somehow you manage to get rank 2
I'm surprised ( and happy ) to see you guys didn't went full mrt yet

DeletedUser4932

>tfw your entire tribe is led by some cringy kid who watched too much star wars but somehow you manage to get rank 2
I'm surprised ( and happy ) to see you guys didn't went full mrt yet
the_power_of_the_darkside.gif

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en39_b579cbd302694eee34e00de1cb9ad549_15389581784731.png

251 Tribes, 9 665 Players, 14 456 Villages, Updated : 10/08/2018 at 12:51:51am
1. DIP- Still going~
2. AAA- Still best spread. Every day their tribe skills goes up a skill or 2 as of late as well. So they have all the better level 20 upgrades. Meaning they are hitting harder and recruiting faster than everyone else.
3. N/A. Still worst spread.
4. SVB. Thought they were the big guys on the north west side of the map but pox is coming out with a nice spread, but i know nothing else about them so SVB still reign supreme and are doing well~.
5. -D- I lied, worst spread of the top 10. This tribe is the food for all the other top 10 tribes really.
6. Skynet. Hasnt launched their master plan yet to exterminate humans but we all know its planning things.
7. T&L- Good spread. I said they had to fight kol or be allied/nap with them.. apparently they allied/nap them and xxx.
8. Kol- Good spread. I said they had to fight t&l or be allied/nap with them. They also merged some smaller tribe into them since last week from what I understand.
9. POX- nice spread i dont think I know any of them though so I cant comment.
10. F-6- Far behind the rest of the top 10 and right next to AAA. That stinks for them.

Guys tomorrow the new world opens, and then frankster will be gone~.

We have basically hit the point where doing a top 10 map is somewhat pointless since f-6 is much farther behind everyone else.

DeletedUser3727

I think it's sad that you leave out the GoT master tribe here Barren.
Like, if you combine all 20 tribes they almost make it to the top. They'll be bigger than F-6 at least..

WE ARE GOT: SISTER TRIBE TO: GT1,GT2,GT3,GT4,GT5,GT6,GT7,GT8,GT9,GT10, GO1..

DeletedUser1104

I didnt add them because they asked my tribe to be a sister tribe... but they asked the senate first if they wanted to be a sister tribe.. and i got offended that we were simply their sloppy seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.