• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1104

According to tw2 the world has 43 Tribes, 967 Players, 1 263 Villages atm.
map_www_en39_55eaee8a39fda36d3c6e1281a49a4035_15352201905724.png

Small world thus far, but this is what we got so far.

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en39_75086e3565412d2601861849acb547ca_15358494978718.png

95 Tribes, 2 711 Players, 4 085 Villages, Updated : 09/02/2018 at 12:53:05am

New Top 10 map .

TBM, LSU and AAA all have really nice spreads on the map.
TBM already has an academy tribe cuz they so good.

Tribe to watch out for in the top 10: AAA. It largely a bunch of smurfs but many are names people would know. They are probably just gonna quietly noble the rim while people in the core kill each other. Good strat usually leads to winning, but the core is where all the fun is even if you die.

Already have heard some discussions about tribes potentially merging so the fun has begun of inactivity and people dying I guess.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4932

The Senate will not sit still for needless merging.

DeletedUser4818

So the senate will not merge every other top tribe on the server to secure the win this time around then, last time they only needed to merge in 4 ;)

DeletedUser4932

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be, unnatural...
*slow head turn*
Merging Chief among them.

Oh i'm afraid the Domination system is fully operational, With the VP system gone, what will save your puny alliance this time?

DeletedUser4689

So the senate will not merge every other top tribe on the server to secure the win this time around then, last time they only needed to merge in 4 ;)

How does one make fun of others trying to merge to win when they just tried to merge to win. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4490

AAA, Kol, N/A (dull tribe name) are probably the 3 tribes with the best group of members right now, whether or not 1 of them goes on to win only time will tell.

Gld lead by Frankster literally joins every new world and dies after a month or so, I see the same happening again this world. Rumor is they are already at war with 2 or 3 top 10 tribes.

Dipsh*ts appear to be this worlds standard MRT and that says enough about them.

-D- and TBM/acadamy tribe look like easy pickings for the rest of the world to feed on during startup.

R-D are too small to be any real threat, this is my most likely to merge tip.

The other top 10 tribes are insignificant

Special mention to ODD and Rank1inc on his/her mission to mol every barb in the world, morale must be a bitch bruh

DeletedUser2616

The barb MOL meme is still a thing? oy vey.

on en31 we threw catapults around when people did that.
image (2).jpg

DeletedUser1104

map_www_en39_58019c021349816966e4b4af8b240bc6_15367134567011.png

New Top 10.

My impressions:
1. Gld: They merged with ESC. They will hold rank 1 with their 106 members until a new world comes out and Frankster starts a new GLD on that world.
2. DIP: DIP got out DIP'ped at their own game and only have 88 members so they are in second place now.
3. AAA- Super secret stealthy group controlling the bottom south east of the map. good players.
4. -D-. yeaaaah
5. R-D- noobies.
6. N/A- Bigger noobies because they are ranked below the noobies.
7. Kol- Their spread is screwed looks like they are on their way out.
8. KKz- Good spread on the south west.
9. TBM- Hope they have alot of allies because they too are in the south west i just dont think as nice of a spread.
10. LSU- Good spread north west.

DeletedUser4932

unknown.png

TBM and its Academy tribe can eat its heart out, Game of Thrones is going full hydra mode.

Also I can't get over the 'hi;' right at the start, its just perfect .

DeletedUser2616

lmfao, i've seen queen ann/annabelle on so many worlds already, They never amount to anything. leading a tribe like this is the most i've seen them do.

Status
Not open for further replies.