• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

cultist

Banned
See, this is why I presume you're talking bullshit. That map you showed an image of is not the final .net 64 map. The attached is, and was generated using the link I already provided.
Red is -CKD- - Rank 1, 56,067 villages
Black is Resist - Rank 2, 13,910 villages
Yellow is LOH - Rank 3, 7,133 villages
Blue is Fear? - Rank 4, 1,005 villages

So your map is clearly not an end of world map - this is - .net 64 end of world map

It's quite clear to see when you compare the maps.
i never said it was an end game map
that was towards the beginning of the world
but then, as i have stated 50 times, a corrupt mod disbanded our tribes and banned our accounts. before that they were physically moving our villages into new locations because they didnt like the cluster we had made via player invite link
at the time there was no limit on how many people could join the world through an invite link
and we had hundreds of players join using one invite link

lol i have been farming half the people on that list! =)
btw nice to see belthequeen in there
'she' claimed to be a new player and was getting coplayed byj amieford10
a confirmed cheater of the game
dude you are really a idiot. i have known jamie 5 plus years and he does not cheat. you just mad cause you bad at the game. he is the one who taught me how to play last world with it being my first and you just mad because you got wrecked by me (newbie) and thought it was jamie. the game is very simple to understand. you are so caught up in whatever fantasy you live in its annoying. stop talking shit about things you are false about. leave me and my friends out your mouth

cultist

Banned
dude you are really a idiot. i have known jamie 5 plus years and he does not cheat. you just mad cause you bad at the game. he is the one who taught me how to play last world with it being my first and you just mad because you got wrecked by me (newbie) and thought it was jamie. the game is very simple to understand. you are so caught up in whatever fantasy you live in its annoying. stop talking shit about things you are false about. leave me and my friends out your mouth
bad at the game yet im nobling all of you and TCM lol
even though jamie was abusing co op he was practically playing all accounts

bad at the game yet im nobling all of you and TCM lol
even though jamie was abusing co op he was practically playing all accounts
no he wasn't. but again you are braindead and think what you want. your bragging about nobling abandoned villages. that goes to show your skill level LOL

cultist

Banned
no he wasn't. but again you are braindead and think what you want. your bragging about nobling abandoned villages. that goes to show your skill level LOL
i cleared the villages and took them
ask itzvatez ;)
ask mrmerc
ask devilkilt ;P

you never abandoned villages
i stomped you, we stomped you, and then you lied about quitting while restarting and paying crowns lol