• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

cultist

Banned
OK I believe your beyond getting help. Enjoy ya 'life' or existence.
it is an objective fact that i have breathed life back in this game
that isnt even up for a debate
even if you despise me this is an irrefutable fact lol
watch the engagement i get and look at past worlds
your anger is clouding your judgement

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned
it is an objective fact that i have breathed life back in this game
that isnt even up for a debate
even if you despise me this is an irrefutable fact lol
watch the engagement i get and look at past worlds
your anger is clouding your judgement

OK buddy have another beer and believe that your the only one.

I really hope you will put up a fight and be in the top, otherwise I hope you know you will be mocked endlessly during the analysis with how much you pump yourself up and talk crap about other people XD
i mean i guess its different when you lead tribes and want public opinion/specific drama to happen. I've un-ashamedly used the world/map rankings to create tension between leaders/tribes/players
generally i try to stay neutral otherwise.
lol the world you bragged about had no other worthwhile tribes
and the forums are dead like 4 posts in a year
LMAOOOOOOO
you do realise that not everyone uses the forums.
that world early-mid was a complete fuckfest of tribes fighting it out. You had around 8 different wars going between fairly even tribes. sfu earned that spot aha

the forum is active again because sfu are back for the new dom world. This happens everytime they play a world properly. But ofc you wouldn't know that. it doesnt suit your pov

cultist

Banned
i mean i guess its different when you lead tribes and want public opinion/specific drama to happen. I've un-ashamedly used the world/map rankings to create tension between leaders/tribes/players
generally i try to stay neutral otherwise.

you do realise that not everyone uses the forums.
that world early-mid was a complete fuckfest of tribes fighting it out. You had around 8 different wars going between fairly even tribes. sfu earned that spot aha

the forum is active again because sfu are back for the new dom world. This happens everytime they play a world properly. But ofc you wouldn't know that. it doesnt suit your pov
no
the forums are popular again because of me
my forum posts had 500 views before sfu and this world ever announced a return
your ego knows no bounds!
if you are to look at what is the current topic on this entire game it's all about cultist, me

Hurtllocker

Banned
My guy @DoreanBV going to start another.

Even though he's SFU he does fair maps

Pale is TNS coming?

Would be nice to have a half decent fight against something other then randoms

cultist

Banned
can we move this shit talk off the top 10 thread and back to the general discussion, please
id like that too
unfortunately im so good looking, handsome and charming that the entire playerbase of tribalwars is obsessed with me
and of course the top ten thread would be centred around me lol

cultist

Banned
10dd968ab8c28943bf35f003043416c5.png

that black mould is what i led in world 64 of TW1

RUN

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
My guy @DoreanBV going to start another.

Even though he's SFU he does fair maps

Pale is TNS coming?

Would be nice to have a half decent fight against something other then randoms
lol nice attempt at kissing ass we all know where this is going
you recruit their best players later in the game when the going gets tough, and you merge

Hurtllocker

Banned
lol nice attempt at kissing ass we all know where this is going
you recruit their best players later in the game when the going gets tough, and you merge

Your like this kid who constantly needs attention. SFU isn't going above 30 players this world and we are practically full. Also nobody is talking to you, Go make a Youtube video or something.

where is the lie? that is world 64 on tw1
damn you are stupid

tw1.net? .uk? .us? beta?

If that's actually a proper twstats image, either link where it was originally posted, or link TWstats with the perma link, or say which tribe(s) you've higlighted.

I've linked the .net user map thread, and it looks nothing like the world at any point, and I've also linked the final map using twstats permalink.

cultist

Banned
tw1.net? .uk? .us? beta?

If that's actually a proper twstats image, either link where it was originally posted, or link TWstats with the perma link, or say which tribe(s) you've higlighted.

I've linked the .net user map thread, and it looks nothing like the world at any point, and I've also linked the final map using twstats permalink.
.net
and lol if you cant do it yourself then i wont bother
everytime i give you evidence you refuse to view it
i already linked the wiki that has a lot of information and you guys just refused to look at it

.net
and lol if you cant do it yourself then i wont bother
everytime i give you evidence you refuse to view it
i already linked the wiki that has a lot of information and you guys just refused to look at it

See, this is why I presume you're talking bullshit. That map you showed an image of is not the final .net 64 map. The attached is, and was generated using the link I already provided.
Red is -CKD- - Rank 1, 56,067 villages
Black is Resist - Rank 2, 13,910 villages
Yellow is LOH - Rank 3, 7,133 villages
Blue is Fear? - Rank 4, 1,005 villages

So your map is clearly not an end of world map - this is - .net 64 end of world map

It's quite clear to see when you compare the maps.

Attachments

• image_2023-01-10_093940205.png
    image_2023-01-10_093940205.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 71