• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Thief of the Day

Quite surprising that you can't really tell the difference between when there is a mod and when there isnt. Good nite my sweet prince.

Also Jhin might be autistic as fuck but my god atleast his amusing to read compared to trawling through edvins walls of 'logic.'

I loled
Yup, that's what i'm going for. I don't make posts that are meant in any way to be amusing. It's a part of my strategy. ;)

Also Jhin might be autistic as fuck but my god atleast his amusing to read compared to trawling through edvins walls of 'logic.'
Love you baby <3 as always

PS: I got booted from a tribe for the second time in tw2 (the first being when I trolledcarrot to the point of hair loss - poor old man). it actually feels really nice. i'm proud. are you proud? but this time I'm actually kind of unsatisfied... i didn't get to jhinternal these assburger ginger twigs that class winning 5 worlds as their life's biggest accomplishment... they just broke down crying and gave up when I insulted them about being beyond handicapped and less valuable than a 2lb anorexic african child with aids because that's how braindead you have to be to be bronze in league. i mean... was i wrong?

PPS: miss you deshaun, come back with the milk soon. i and many more of your adorers truly miss you, friend.

come back next week for another episode of jhin's autistic monologue

look, some people just make things sound logical and right - just generally can make valid statements. you're not one of them. even if you said the most obvious thing, like "the sky is blue", everyone would think you're being a retard. simply because it comes from you.

go season yourself you fucking cabbage

look, some people just make things sound logical and right - just generally can make valid statements. you're not one of them. even if you said the most obvious thing, like "the sky is blue", everyone would think you're being a retard. simply because it comes from you.

go season yourself you fucking cabbage
Okay, so you are saying people make things sound logical while some people don't even if they say something logical. Also, saying the sky is blue is not something logical it's making a statement, statements can be true but can also be false but statements aren't logical. Your analogy isn't accurate.

Also, you never explained to me the difference between good and bad logic. Unless you think you did and your definition is "Some people can just make things sound logical and right" and that is not a correct definition.

DeletedUser4932

You know that annoying kid that never shut up during class back in school?
This is a showdown between the UwU im so random kid and the WeLL AcTuAllY kid and it is certainly a sight to behold.

DeletedUser3148

PS: I got booted from a tribe for the second time in tw2
You were booted for your constant racism and Jewish slurs used in our discord. We had a council meeting on it, and decided that you were not fit for our community of players. Everyone in our council voted to boot you. Not a single player wanted to keep you around.

You were booted for your constant racism and Jewish slurs used in our discord. We had a council meeting on it, and decided that you were not fit for our community of players. Everyone in our council voted to boot you. Not a single player wanted to keep you around.
Oh, i thought he was just a super narcissistic self-obsessed racist maybe fascist. But apparently he is a super narcissistic self-obsessed racist antisemitic maybe nazi.