• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Thief of the Day

actually i catfished peko and deuss
BHcw5dgispFb35v6Mhll7RotlKPlGydp-fkdgmin3aw.jpg

Hey guys , uhmm im here again plz get along RNS is a tribe of peace not hate. BTW i have found my new passions but i am heart broken i have declared my feelings towards a beautiful and extraordinary cat but she ignores me and leaves me to die she threatens me with death and destruction and i love it , i could not ask for a perfect match all i can say is I AM IN LOVE...
Hello every one is nice to see every one getting along uhmm thx for the review kitten to be honest its my second world in tw2 after world 26 uhmm i hope we can have a good match i have seen you grow quick i am happy best regards and by the way i truly like your personality :).
i like the aye captain it makes me feel special i have a big smile on my face kitten , i promise i would learn as fast as you teach me :3 i hope to bring you a challenge if that's the road fate takes us in , or i may hope to be a good friend. as far as the people that talk about RNS and Crowns uhmm if you live in a glass house don't throw rocks . Well i hope to talk again kitten :3.

any catfish geniuses

your wood deposit is too small. try being less of a clay-icon-shaped grammar whore and you may gain some length to your wood and some iron to show off

I rarely find myself saying this, and by rarely I mean never, but for once I have to agree with Jhin.
Says the person who is going about his day by spiking barbs. And i would say but i know it will fall on deaf ears but still, where in my messages would you derive that i'm poor, a retard, unknowledgable, alexithymic, me not having an ordinary amount of chromosomes, ignorant, subhuman, inferior to you in every way and me having negative IQ? I have read my messages but they are not as much of unsubstantial amount of garbage as your posts. And also, since when did pansexual become an insult? It's like saying "You are strait" is an insult now. :rolleyes: .

All i wan't is a conversation where your side isn't just spewing out bullshit trying to sound cool, and a conversation where you actually use logic. And where did you get me being a cabbage from? I wan't to know from where you derive your conclusions and from what standpoint you drag out your assumptions from your arse.

DeletedUser3471

Says the person who is going about his day by spiking barbs. And i would say but i know it will fall on deaf ears but still, where in my messages would you derive that i'm poor, a retard, unknowledgable, alexithymic, me not having an ordinary amount of chromosomes, ignorant, subhuman, inferior to you in every way and me having negative IQ? I have read my messages but they are not as much of unsubstantial amount of garbage as your posts. And also, since when did pansexual become an insult? It's like saying "You are strait" is an insult now. :rolleyes: .

I don't spike barbs, I just kill you. Look elsewhere.
Your responses imply it, implication is a fair basis for assumption, entire laws are written on it. Jhin's point stands, and that hurts to say.