• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The most epic battle of this world

cultist

Banned
b547920d74a83c3c41dbdb4c93af95ca.png

Cultist V the World
Does the world stand a chance?

cultist

Banned
Jhez looks like you can't even finish a world without being kick from your tribe. Running theme it seems.
They used me to do all the dirty work then internally nobled me, then sent nukes to my village by one fella that could barely speak english. He had prevously nobled 3 of my claims that I had turned a blind eye to. This time he nobled my village after I had destroyed TCM's number 1 player (DevilKilt)
Took him down all by myself and then a few people claimed free villages. Fine by me. Then I nobled one of them as was claimed on the forum and this... person with a limited intelligence that is not Western, decided to noble it after I had nobled it. As he has nobled 3 of my claims in the past.
Well, I was not happy to lose 3 nukes helping people and then for this moron to noble me internally.
This all happened while council members were my co-players. Is this legal? Prob is, certainly isn't on TW1
But I guess that makes me a problem player.
They are only happy to kick me because the world is already won, and I beat the best players for them. so it is entirely spiteful

Last edited:
They used me to do all the dirty work then internally nobled me, then sent nukes to my village by one fella that could barely speak english. He had prevously nobled 3 of my claims that I had turned a blind eye to. This time he nobled my village after I had destroyed TCM's number 1 player (DevilKilt)
Took him down all by myself and then a few people claimed free villages. Fine by me. Then I nobled one of them as was claimed on the forum and this... person with a limited intelligence that is not Western, decided to noble it after I had nobled it. As he has nobled 3 of my claims in the past.
Well, I was not happy to lose 3 nukes helping people and then for this moron to noble me internally.
This all happened while council members were my co-players. Is this legal? Prob is, certainly isn't on TW1
But I guess that makes me a problem player.
They are only happy to kick me because the world is already won, and I beat the best players for them. so it is entirely spiteful
i think u just suck and ur toxic and annoying bud

cultist

Banned
This
Is the most brilliant thing I've seen on this forums, whether intentional or not, it's viewing Gold.

Literally rofl at this. This guys either a Genius or a Lunatic
Or maybe a combination hahahaha
everything i said is true
and the world is won and the idiots kick me out
how messed up is that?

everything i said is true
and the world is won and the idiots kick me out
how messed up is that?
Oh I can't comment on your issues and ex teammates never heard of most of em and I have no idea of the beef and all that, and I don't deny what you've said.
I'm just saying the yt vid and the delivery was .... extremely entertaining.

Regards passing judgement I can't do that it's nowt to do with me. I'm just applauding the Rant. Great work
Hilarious stuff

cultist

Banned
Oh I can't comment on your issues and ex teammates never heard of most of em and I have no idea of the beef and all that, and I don't deny what you've said.
I'm just saying the yt vid and the delivery was .... extremely entertaining.

Regards passing judgement I can't do that it's nowt to do with me. I'm just applauding the Rant. Great work
Hilarious stuff
the room doesnt look so good because my ex tribe mates are catting me down and putting me down to debri :(

cultist

Banned
the whole world v one guy and the one guy is winning
yes i attacked with HA

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.png
    2.png
    253.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 3.png
    3.png
    264 KB · Views: 100
  • 4.png
    4.png
    239 KB · Views: 93
  • 5.png
    5.png
    265.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 61.png
    61.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 112

cultist

Banned
btw this is the damage after they had access to my account for months lol
and an entire tribe with 800 villas against me and im not even dodging any attackls i know it's futile
this is how shit TDU is

cultist

Banned
Men i combact against 10 people with 100 villas each.

Stop crying nothing special here
that is not the point
im fine with that
the point is they monitored my account via co op
organised myself to be internally nobled whilst i slept, and then told me 'to wait' whilst i was still getting nuked by a tribe mate
then eventually after i 'waited' they all joined in

the room doesnt look so good because my ex tribe mates are catting me down and putting me down to debri :(
Lol
Welcome to tribal wars
We ve all been there. I have anyway.
But I kick and scream b4 inevitable death.
Oh well cultist
At least you're Semi famous now hahah

Edit * well not catted and abused by my own teammates. But dosens of blood thirsty enemies anyway lol.
Same difference