• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The International server es.

DeletedUser4747

How a love the people who´s firt´s comentary is in my post. I love my power of influence, i make that people came to this forum. Innogames must to pay me...and very well.

Argentine is the worst and more racist country of latinamérica and that is not the only point. I don´t believe in flags of country only for born in that places, even if i was the great dictator of the planet, would not exist country´s or some shit like that.

All are worry about my writting but they answer all very well.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4757

I Like Meeting the enemy so in fact, as I´m a beginner on the server I´m a beginner on the forum too, It is not your achievement.
The More I Read you, the more i imagine you, like one of those kids from the Social Unniversity of Buenos Aires, who complain of having bad conditions so they break the unniversity so they think they are revolutionaries just because they like to break or burn what rest of the people pay with taxes...
Am I Wrong? or are you a successful bussiness man? either way, let me tell you you cannot be anarchist if you use the education from the sistem to complain about the system.... that is not anarchy, thats stupidity. Best of lucks

DeletedUser4747

But i am not your enemy. Keep throwing your conclutions, it´s seems that i am in your mind after all´s that arguments. At least i put my real name here and do not hide from no one. Taxes...taxes...Like i even care about your taxes. A lot of people has lost his home, jobs and you are very worry about the taxes. I could say that i am a successful bussinessman, i sell my products very well and if some company hire me it would be the best thing that could happen to that company. Of course, i will not working for that type of persons, but my skills are not only for "social revolution".
It seems that you are telling who is an anarchist and who not away from that current thought (Corriente de pensamiento). Think that you are not so objetive, but, let me tell you something. If there is public education on Argentine is for the struggle of the anarchist in all the years of his existence. I don´t need to read more, that argument about "taxes" is so revealing. A company could and must have they reduce or eliminate of taxes, but the working class has to pay it or there are no good citizen. How lucky i am for no considerer me like a citizen and even less of "my" country.