• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The International server es.

DeletedUser1104

so does Catalonia get its own tribe?

edit- and if so will the spanish tribe attack it?

DeletedUser4709

Whats wrong with you people

A thread about sexual orientation, discussion about historical correctness and a picture of a backyard is a weird mix
Id say, sit back and enjoy :D

DeletedUser4675

so does Catalonia get its own tribe?

edit- and if so will the spanish tribe attack it?
Do you know what is catalonia? Its history and why they ask for the right to vote?
Do you know what happened the first of october?
Maybe you think so but believe me when i tell you that you dont know wtf are you talkin about.

DeletedUser1104

Do you know what is catalonia? Its history and why they ask for the right to vote?
Do you know what happened the first of october?
Maybe you think so but believe me when i tell you that you dont know wtf are you talkin about.

that was 2 yes or no questions. still havent gotten an answer.

DeletedUser4675

that was 2 yes or no questions. still havent gotten an answer.
No, it's catalonia the only one who attacks himself cuz in both sides of this conflict there are a lot of catalonians, some love spain, some hate it. But there's no way to rule a country against the will of its people, if there were people enough to proclaim the Catalonian republic, spain could do nothing but cry about it. But that's not the case.

DeletedUser4747

I send you photo with your sister?:rolleyes:
How feminist you are. I think you could be the feminist of the year, boy. You have a lot of respect to the womans as long as i can see. It was no necessary told me that you was feminist, i can see it for myself.

7 worlds won.
Keeps crying .
7 in how much time? ten years? You are awesome.

Plis, awka, don't talk by the whole .es community. I'm here as ex-leader of AST (Yeah, the tribe that won es7 in 3 years with 40 men against the entire world and the es20 against Andres and his bithces in 1 month of war) I know empe and monique and the others, and i wonder if they approve your childish behaviour. We are here cause we think that the spanish server has great players and we want to prove it, nothing more. We represent ourselves as iberoamerican players, as simple as that, so stop crying about you arrogant attention whore.
JAJAJAJAJ. I played that world, we was the top 1 CZY, you remember? We abandoned the world in top 1 when you was far far far away of us. We was 20 players and none alliance or pna. Your diplomacy was large, very very large. When we abandoned, it was your tribe (no good, no bad, only mediocre) against the BB eaters. Come on, your best player attacked with no rams. So disappointed.
I don´t need the aprove of no one for nothing. I act for myself. Is just that you are mediocre in promedy and i know that you will reach nothing. Please, stop saying that you are from my server, is so embarrassing.

No, it's catalonia the only one who attacks himself cuz in both sides of this conflict there are a lot of catalonians, some love spain, some hate it. But there's no way to rule a country against the will of its people, if there were people enough to proclaim the Catalonian republic, spain could do nothing but cry about it. But that's not the case.
I have a theory. The people will not learn to be empathy if they doesn´t live the experience of the others...so, how do you think if i banned your lenguage and your culture for, at least 50 years, of course, kill a lot of your people and do it a lot of times through the centurys. I think you will love me, like those catalonians who love spain.

DeletedUser4675

Wow. Too many words with no sense.
At first. We need to discriminate between the two topics we are talkin about. For respect to catalonia i cannot talk about czy and the francoist genocide in the same comment like you do. Czy didn't give up the world... as long as I can remember you, cobwards, became a macro and tried to fight us... you can lie but the tools always tell the true. 20 players? You are a clown bro xD 60 at best. Stop feign, you are a noob with no skills who doesn't have neither the attitud to win a single world nor the courage to try it.

DeletedUser4747

Wow. Too many words with no sense.
At first. We need to discriminate between the two topics we are talkin about. For respect to catalonia i cannot talk about czy and the francoist genocide in the same comment like you do. Czy didn't give up the world... as long as I can remember you, cobwards, became a macro and tried to fight us... you can lie but the tools always tell the true. 20 players? You are a clown bro xD 60 at best. Stop feign, you are a noob with no skills who doesn't have neither the attitud to win a single world nor the courage to try it.
We was 20/30 players. We all abandoned, what pass later i can´t tell you because i abandoned, but i remember very well all the things, and, if i am right, the one's who stay they join to a tribe that was your allie. what tribe was not your allie? JA

DeletedUser4675

And it follows.

No em digues a mon el que és perdre la teua família a les mans d'una dictadura opressora ni em parles del que significa que censuren la teua llengua

"Don't tell me what is to lose relatives because of the repression of a dictatorship. Don't talk me about what my own language (valencià, no catalá, però és la mateixa llengua) means to me" because you don't know who are you talkin with

DeletedUser4675

We was 20/30 players. We all abandoned, what pass later i can´t tell you because i abandoned, but i remember very well all the things, and, if i am right, the one's who stay they join to a tribe that was your allie. what tribe was not your allie? JA
The more you speak the more you look like the fool you are... really. You are pathetic stop this please

DeletedUser4747

I like it when someone insulte me like special, that argument is so refreshing.

DeletedUser4675

I can insult because i have told you valid arguments and that's something you cannot tell

DeletedUser4747

But the only that you said is that i can´t tell you nothing of that subject because i don´t know you. That is you argument? So refreshing.

PD: I have to admit my Spanglish, i love mars volta. (that pass and not happen was so unconcious)
PD2: Those who say that i use google translator could shut the mouth.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4748

But the only that you said is that i can´t tell you nothing of that subject because i don´t know you. That is you argument? So refreshing.

PD: I have to admit my Spanglish, i love mars volta. (that pass and not happen was so unconcious)
PD2: Those who say that i use google translator could shut the mouth.

So go back to school and learn some english bro, i guess even google traductor is better than your english

DeletedUser4747

So go back to school and learn some english bro, i guess even google traductor is better than your english
But if i never studie in the school. You think in the school teach something? No, little boy, they only domesticate you to be a raw boy and very discriminatory like you are. Is rare, because you answer me with no problems...

It's painful to attempt to read Awka Liwen's statements. Not only in English, but also in his native tongue: Spanish.
Awka this and awka that. I am you favourite subject. Try to keep that in secret, i don´t want that someone see you thinking in me while you are puting your hand in your panties...sorry, pants.