• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The International server es.

DeletedUser4748

But if i never studie in the school. You think in the school teach something? No, little boy, they only domesticate you to be a raw boy and very discriminatory like you are. Is rare, because you answer me with no problems...

I don't know what did you learn at school. Well, actually I know that u didnt learn english, that's for sure.
"Very discriminatory"? Racist I guess, and you, the one who hates europeans for invading your country 500 years ago and the one who talks about "the true american" well... you should shut up and get out of here, you are getting constantly ridiculized. Now not only the .es community laughs at you, now even the .en community laughs at yo because you are a CLOWN.

DeletedUser4747

The discrimination is not only racist. Kid, did you learn something from life instead than school? I don´t hate europeans. I begins this post declaring my love to two europeans guys. I hate the "eurocentrist" thought like you have and others, but, let me clear something because to kids like you everything has to be clear. There are americans "eurocentrist" and europeans "eurocentrist". Is like the machism. There are guys machist like you and womans machist like your mum. I think that the only that "ridiculized" me are you guys. I recieve a mp with words of cheer up. I think you are seeing the things with half eye, not even one.

DeletedUser4748

Did you learn something from life? Oh wait, you don't have life!!! You waste time talking and talking shit in worlds you dont even play just to get attention. We are ridiculizing you? True, u deserve it, I mean, why do you even came here? Because you were ofended by the name of a tribe which is not yours in a world that you don't play and in a server that you don't play.
I don't know, don't you have better things to do? Go to theraphy maybe? Or go back and study more history so that u can have more paranoias.
Just let us play, I play this to have fun, I listen enough silly stuff in real life, dont want more in a videogame.
So, yeah, just get a life out of here

DeletedUser4747

Is very refreshing!! Jajaja, nono, the right word is funny. Tell you something? I work in my house and part of that work is in the computer of my house, of course. I was not ofended, you can not ofended. Look it well. You are answering on my post, you are the ofended not me. Think now better. You are insulting me, i only provocating you and you are IN like a horse in the field. Is holiday here and it is rainning :(, you can take me over and i could teach you where the pleassure comes in a boy´s body, of course if you want it to. But you listen silly stuff in real life, here, because you say it all. Come on, i listen to you talk and you are disgusting. You have the guilty for that, you have to be more nice and less na....z....i

DeletedUser4747

Ohhhh! i forgot that your boyfriend is from Elite. Send him kisses.

DeletedUser24

Hi great people of the EN server!
I am wondering whether I can stay with you watching this amazing show or not. If so, I have popcorn and drinks for everyone!

you have to be very bored for consider this as a show haha

awka you're making a fool of yourself !

I thought you had to know it.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser4675

I've tried to read you awka... but even for me, a person who speaks a poor english, it's imposible to read you without puking

DeletedUser

Hi great people of the EN server!

and this is all you have to say.. mehh.... you used to be cool...

The clown of the Spanish forum.

wait, wait, waiiiitttt, since when does awka have your title ? the poor guy has a lot to learn from you until he can take over, so cmon stop being modest. Last i heard you got your azz kicked by the spanish TL, is that true ?

I have origins of netheerlands...vikingos)
Kid, did you learn something from life instead than school?

In school you learn that vikings come from Scandinavia and not from Netherlands .... so maybe you should look that up, even "real americans" need to have knowledge

Seems like infighting is in the spanish nature, after the civil war and the uprising of Catalonia now even their national forum is a bloody mess

Well done Spain, well done
C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Brexit please, if you could get your drunk generation out of our bars, maybe this lads would have a place to drink a beer and stop this bs

DeletedUser4747

Jajajajaja. Who are you? muwasha, you are funny. I will answer you my part. The neetherlands has origins vikings, at least some part on the north, so i have some reason to say it. Of course, i never said that vikings are from neetherlands, but they conquer that land and others in the center of europe. Please, do not believe or at least investigate more than the poor knowledge that teach in school.

I've tried to read you awka... but even for me, a person who speaks a poor english, it's imposible to read you without puking
something new to say? if a pretend much let me know and i will give you a hug just to make you feel alright

I am wondering whether I can stay with you watching this amazing show or not. If so, I have popcorn and drinks for everyone!
Mohito cubano for me, please.

awka you're making a fool of yourself !
I thought you had to know it.....
And you are? Oh, yeah, the guy who love to create macro tribes. Hello coward guy, nice to meet you again. I remember your list of better players, for you i was the best ofensive player. Be more respectfull with your teachers. Thanks.

Last edited by a staff member:
and who are you? i dont remember you bro
i am just a noob, i love make macro tribes and i am the best doing it :D :D i think its hard to see that one noob as me win 3 worlds whit out
effort ajajajaj
dont take it as something personally bro... i just said you the true...
and the true is you're making a fool of yourself !
nothing more bro ;)

DeletedUser

Jajajajaja. Who are you? muwasha, you are funny.

I am Muwasha, first of my name, keeper of Krovich, captain of the 6th and 7th legion of the dead, cultist and follower of Relmoxis, hunter of witches.

Please, do not believe or at least investigate more than the poor knowledge that teach in school.

Actually there were mostly raiding that part, but hey blaim the vikings for your lack of grey matter
Yeah brexit is a big joke, good thing im not british ^^

awwwww :(

DeletedUser4747

If you look the genetic map of neetherland you will see that more than 1/4 of his population has vikings/Nordics/germanic gen, so i am not with fault of matter grey after all. I love people who has free insults to distribute, are soooo cute for the pity that they generate.

pd: I can see that you register for me and my post. I have to tell you, i hate fans and groupies.

DeletedUser

Im not your fan mate, you are a disgrace in the spanish server, wounder how long will you last here before being silenced, maybe until you start threatening with destroying someones family again.

Im not here because of you, but your menthor doesnt seem to be arround.

DeletedUser4747

I don`t have any menthor, only myself.
But that happen inside the game with that disgusting woman who now are playing with toys. Of course, i will be the first to destroy the family like an institution, keep that in your memory. You are a defender of curtu, you are down in the crap.
Boy, if you want me to sign something for you, talk with Curtu, she is my secretary.

DeletedUser4757

But the history that teach in the school is not the true history, my dear friend. You have to listen to the origins. In a protest in Buenos Aires in this year was a ceremony. That ceremony made by the "mapuches" (pueblo originario) was a consagration to unite the first originaries (pueblos originarios) with the contemporary originaries (all of them who feel that are from this land and born here). Was a very cute ceremony...So, yeah, i am the true american people, those people who doesn´t want the europeans and north american rape our land. You are not? That doesn´t surprise me, you are whittie boy in a country full of "ex" slaves, is very difficult to you see it right, but you can brother, you only need to have moral, convictions, honesty and knowledge

Hello Folks! Just comming by to say Argentinians are not that Stu...

I think you doesn`t understand that i am not spanish, like "special one", i born, for disgrace, in argentine. But, if this shut down your theory, i have past from netherlands. It could be that my part viking is very problematic, i don`t doubt it.

And Now I Don´t understand this truly American who think beeing American is a Disgrace like.. 2 posts after he was proud

P.S. Google translate is better than Larousse for phrases man.. WE NO SPEAK AMERICANO, at least some of us...