• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

That Moment When...

When protection ends and all those people who you have been watching in ur prov (and vice versa) are able to hit your precious army :p

maxresdefault.jpg

This can be a fun game hehe, post those moments in TW2 with a proper pic representation hah.

That moment when someone in your prov randomly sends a nuke but u can picture his face after the string of events...
2sdzuw.jpg

That moment when u can kill any 1 or 2 people in ur prov but your in their tribes core and theres 10 of em...
1EzHPHA.jpg

That moment when they finally break you (due to gwen nobles) and u were on path to be first to get nobles...
Being+Ganged+up+on.jpg

A very sad day for the home team...First time getting rimmed :( HOWEVER

That moment when u get rimmed but realize how nice rim hauls are...

ebqky.jpg

DeletedUser2635

Well you guys are indeed doing a good job getting yourselves rimmed so far, especially for a small handpicked tribe. :D But I guess you did get 20K DBP.

Well you guys are indeed doing a good job getting yourselves rimmed so far, especially for a small handpicked tribe. :D But I guess you did get 20K DBP.

sure DBP is fun but got some OBP too :p but yea happens i dont think theres anyone who could survive that without going full hug mode and just making NAPs or joining their tribe* ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2635

I do respect you putting up a fight, that really is commendable. Even the small and isolated members from your tribe that were rimmed by my tribe always put up a fight to the last second. Rarely seen in TW2.

DeletedUser2369

I do respect you putting up a fight, that really is commendable. Even the small and isolated members from your tribe that were rimmed by my tribe always put up a fight to the last second. Rarely seen in TW2.
you talk as if youve attacked more than one lol.

DeletedUser2635

Yeah warking and SirStanley or whatever his name. I am not a liar, unlike some other people.

DeletedUser2369

i guess you guys are smart in only attacking us when you have an overwhelming numbers superiority.
hopefully we meet at some point in an even fight, see some real action.

DeletedUser3189

i guess you guys are smart in only attacking us when you have an overwhelming numbers superiority.
hopefully we meet at some point in an even fight, see some real action.
Getting a little bit defensive there GRhin.. you didn't even seem to notice one of your players getting rimmed lol