• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

That Moment When...

DeletedUser2369

not defensive at all. Im quite serious. Should i be calling you stupid for attacking while you have the advantage? or maybe i shouldnt be looking forward to a fight with players who can work together? Im not sure where any of what I said was defensive....

DeletedUser3189

Your comment saying "in only attacking" made it seem defensive

DeletedUser2369

lol, no, im saying its smarter to only attack when you have the upper hand, which is what you have done to date, those two players that were attacked were ganged up on, you didnt decide to attack 1 on 1 while the other players nearby were unavailable or otherwise occupied. thus the only. those words describe what has occurred, if you think acknowledging events is defensive i have to wonder if maybe I struck a nerve?

That moment when ur thread gets hijacked haha :p <3 GRhin

focus-meme.jpg

DeletedUser2635

Of course, we are like hyenas when we have a chance, we don't fight 1 v 1 unless no other choice :D Sorry @Darteye :)

DeletedUser2635

We all liked it because it is good (at least I did), but we (my tribe) are still not on it so I don't wanna be the small guy trying to talk with big boys.

there are no big boys talking thou ... so we will have to do with what we have ... hopefully this will change once things get heated up between the big two ... unless those big boys have other plans ...

DeletedUser2635

Let me show you how to make mincemeat out of OTS members:

yonFiWe.jpg

i saw that the other day and i was wondering why would he take it so personally ... his whole text only make him look bad imo ... turned out that your tribemate ,who DIDN'T finish him, wrote his name on his "kill list" ... shame on him :p
ps : he is an ex-OTS member ...

That moment when your friends are getting picked on in the forums...
why-is-my-g6zo49.jpg

Btw all of htese early fights mean nothing per say cause there arnt enough nobles in the world for trains etc...most are gwen nobles with a contingent of people actually at academy. The world hasnt matured yet and lets be honest if ur rimmed now ur not THAT far behind if the world doesnt suddenly end do to tribal hug merges :p.

ps: <3 GHrin i like ur top 10 posts i swear!

Welp its back to the ole farming for academy game...SO!

That moment when there is only 1 person who is farming well in ur prov other than you...

34479214_215044922433202_3482801272522801152_n.jpg