• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

T-P & OwN War

DeletedUser3471

Thank you i didn't know that exists, now my question is why that rules are not put in the Game Rules? Is like an agreement you need to make before even begin a new world, show to every new player in every new world the whole content, there you go, this are the rules, read them carefully, do you agree? If the user says ok then it enters and plays, there is no reason to get into trouble, because the user agreed at the very beginning about that, and now he/she has no excuse of not knowing. That's my concern about this and my advice also.
I agree that it should be implented into game rules. Dont understand why not

From my understanding, the link you posted is essentially the current 'draft', so to speak, for the approach to cracking down on pushing.
Something more concrete will be in place at a later date as the issue is addressed in further detail.

DeletedUser2847

Its the current one but as i understand the game will be updated with some regulations on the coopaccounts. Just like the minting regulations

DeletedUser3818

If something is a rule that can get you banned that it MUST be clearly stated under game rules, rest is just for subjective speculation... This is, not just minor mistake... And the timing of exercising these "rules" is way way off regarding this world and the current state that is directly influenced by these decisions... I understand rules must be obeyed, but they, first of all, need to be stated as clear rules and properly positioned.

DeletedUser2847

Read what mods have told. There is more into this case and he been told about pushing/coop rules yesterday. Pushing is described in game rules

DeletedUser3471

If something is a rule that can get you banned that it MUST be clearly stated under game rules, rest is just for subjective speculation... This is, not just minor mistake... And the timing of exercising these "rules" is way way off regarding this world and the current state that is directly influenced by these decisions... I understand rules must be obeyed, but they, first of all, need to be stated as clear rules and properly positioned.

Get over it.
This was a major shit storm on the forums for the better part of 2-3 weeks. The end result is essentially the moderators are doing what they can to enforce stricter approaches to account pushing, and each case is judged on it's own merits, at the discretion of the moderators. Until a more concrete update is applied to the game itself, this is what we have, and I personally haven't seen it be less than fair. The timing is just fine, because guess what, it's retro-active, meaning it affected worlds that were already running as well as all worlds that were yet to come when this was put out. And this was out long before this world even opened up by the way. This wasn't a special case, it just so happens that someone was caught on this world after being reported. People have been reported on other worlds, and caught, and some were left untouched because they weren't actually breaking any rules, at least not a bannable offense.

DeletedUser1104

I did that in en18 as i remember now and by then i didn't know either that was breaking the rules, no moderator told me ever that was breaking the rules, if you told me thats ok, you are no one that can i believe on, you were no moderator but simple player trying to save yourself so no reason for me to believe you, you can talk whatever you want, but the reality is that i never knew that was breaking the rules, i am talking for myself, no jchinz, no ste.
I also linked a few of the players in NOS to that thread as my evidence that they were cheating.

So naster what your saying is when ppl tell you you are cheating you just close your eyes and say nu huh not until a moderator tells me I am. So basically its im not cheating unless i get caught. Even under your warped way of thinking, you chose not to follow up with a moderator... probably because you were scared of the potential answer. Ignorance is bliss.

Also you were more of an inconvenience then me trying to save myself lol...

You literally went full defense after i started killing you and used other accounts to attack me.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1323

Please understand the rules more carefully. https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/tribal-wars-2-game-rules.14/.. Moderators are given specific rules for which they are to follow which are designed to give fair game play to all. Unknowingly breaking the rules is not an excuse for breaking them, which is why game moderators are here to help clarify these rules based on these criteria.

9. Miscellaneous

Members of the Tribal Wars 2 team are the final arbiters of any rules dispute. Their interpretation of these rules is final.

DeletedUser3505

What, T-P/NOS/P&D people cheating/multiaccounting? I'm shocked. Truly.
Deep66, tell me you're not in T-P on this world...

Edit: Would like a clarification on rules for attacking with legit coop accounts though, one would assume that since you're allowed to coop them you're also allowed to attack with them

DeletedUser1201

@ceero, you are allowed to attack with a Co-Op account.. but do not attack or attempt to conquer the same village with your own account. You are allowed to assist a tribe mate in clearing a village with the Co-Op account, but again do not use your own account on the same village. Otherwise, it will be considered against the Pushing rule.

It has been mentioned that the Co-Op feature rules are being revamped for better clarification, but we have not heard anything further as to the status of this. For now, we simply pass on the information in which we are aware of. I do hope this has helped clear up things.

DeletedUser3817

@ceero, you are allowed to attack with a Co-Op account.. but do not attack or attempt to conquer the same village with your own account. You are allowed to assist a tribe mate in clearing a village with the Co-Op account, but again do not use your own account on the same village. Otherwise, it will be considered against the Pushing rule.

It has been mentioned that the Co-Op feature rules are being revamped for better clarification, but we have not heard anything further as to the status of this. For now, we simply pass on the information in which we are aware of. I do hope this has helped clear up things.

I hope in the future i get a chance to fight carrot for calling my friends CO abusers.... Because none of my friends conquered villages by attacking with CO players then sending nobles from their own village..... God i hope a realm start soon perhaps he will join it.
got a list with 13 other scrubs to hunt down ^^

DeletedUser3730

Why is it that nearly every thread in this forum goes the same way? We get maybe a page on topic, then the insults start. At some point carrot will hypocritically call everyone in T-P a cheat, and then shares his knowledge of the inner workings of a tribe he isn't even part of (or is he? a question pondered by many) Then someone, often myself, calls him out on his crap and he then throws lol.ita in and makes things up. Other players who do or don't like T-P or it's players take sides and we all end up looking like children.

You may think I have singled out carrot unfairly, but you are wrong. I didn't single him out because I don't like him (which I don't) but because he is a self confessed cheat who has the audacity to say his cheating is ok because it is not coop abuse or multi accounting.

DeletedUser2847

I can share a bit more if you want about how Eilif was attacked Stephcross? And Just to tell you something i have not taken advantage of any ticket i have sendt. The tickets is sendt just after accounts have been abused. And i have not attacked the accounts. So what you are telling me is that i should just sit still and accept attacks that are done by cheating. LOL

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

I hope in the future i get a chance to fight carrot for calling my friends CO abusers.... Because none of my friends conquered villages by attacking with CO players then sending nobles from their own village..... God i hope a realm start soon perhaps he will join it.
got a list with 13 other scrubs to hunt down ^^
To the record i have some reports from some attacks where your friends conquered the villa. You should ask them about it. So i dont know if you dont know or just dont like to talk about the truth

DeletedUser3730

Obviously I have done nothing wrong in regard with eilif or you would have reported me. To not have would be against the rules, making you a very naughty boy. Since that has been done with for quite awhile now, if I had done something wrong (which i don't believe I did) and you now decided to bring it up, that would be more proof of your tactical reporting.
I have told you many times how I view reporting, but I will tell you again. If someone cheats and you have some evidence not just your feelings then you report them straight away and not wait for a time that benefits you or your tribe.

DeletedUser2847

I have the evidence to back it up every time i report it. I can of course miss it. And when it comes to eilif i talked with him a few hours ago. he isnt very active anymore because of some reasons. But it might be that he takes care of his own problems. And if you doubt the time i talked with eilif. I can send you a copy of the mail

DeletedUser3730

So your evidence is what he said about me? Someone who lost all his villas in this world to a group I was part of? He posted in the forums that he was quitting TW2 totally due to all the cheating, he also told me that directly as well (I probably still have the email), but you are saying he didn't do that. That kind of makes me doubt his honesty.

DeletedUser3730

But as I complained about everybody going off topic carrot if you want to discuss it further message me in the game, as from now on all my posts in these forums will be on the thread topic.

So the T-P/OWN war has had an interesting start. T-P started quite brightly with some early successes for Doc and naster. OWN then had a cuning plan to pick at a chink in T-P's armour (not talking about the Doc ban) and began having successes. The big talking point of Doc's ban, had blown up and probably overshadowed some nice team work by OWN. Now with T-P still reeling from the loss of their leader (should I be giving that information away) can they bounce back or will OWN take advantage just like they did against SEN?

DeletedUser1201

Okay, I do have to agree with @StephCross, this topic has gone way off course. This simply needs to become a discussion concerning the T-P/OWN war and nothing further. If things continue on as they are, this thread will be closed.

DeletedUser3679

After seeing the things goes their way. Probably, Magic Mushroom was right mods are helping certain players in this world. I'm done with this. As long as some mods are protecting players in every world no one can beat them. Will be back playing TW1 from now on TW2 mods are unfair af.

DeletedUser2847

Grow up. Some players break the rules some dont. The players that do it get banned. It is that simpel