• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

T-P & OwN War

DeletedUser3817

god i wish Amok could accept Inno offer and become a programmer and moderator.... sad he declined 2014 -.-

DeletedUser3016

Any discussions in public about any punishments taken out are not allowed on the forum. DoctorEvil, you have been told multiple times about this, and we even discussed this in the ticketed conversation we had last night.

It is not right to be able to discuss stuff of this nature here, as due to data protection, you can say anything about what your ban was for, which you are only telling half a story here may I add, and then we cannot defend ourselves and divulge what is actually happening... What I will say, is that you were banned for a reason. Whilst you were under that ban, I was investigating something else that had been reported to me about you, and felt it a good opportunity to get the information then. You still served the punishment warranted for what you did.

Here is a suggestion. If you don't want a ban. Don't break the rules. Grow up and start acting like an adult, or I will start enforcing more serious punishment on you, when I do inevitably find that you are still acting the same and offending other people!

DeletedUser

Ok understood I didn't know you couldn't talk about it on the forum anyway I have served my bank and there will be no reason for you to ban me again much appreciated doc

DeletedUser3817

Any discussions in public about any punishments taken out are not allowed on the forum. DoctorEvil, you have been told multiple times about this, and we even discussed this in the ticketed conversation we had last night.

It is not right to be able to discuss stuff of this nature here, as due to data protection, you can say anything about what your ban was for, which you are only telling half a story here may I add, and then we cannot defend ourselves and divulge what is actually happening... What I will say, is that you were banned for a reason. Whilst you were under that ban, I was investigating something else that had been reported to me about you, and felt it a good opportunity to get the information then. You still served the punishment warranted for what you did.

Here is a suggestion. If you don't want a ban. Don't break the rules. Grow up and start acting like an adult, or I will start enforcing more serious punishment on you, when I do inevitably find that you are still acting the same and offending other people!

How about defending yourself? Are you just gonna stay silent and allow people with no idea what they are talking about and pretty much none business of it just keep going?

I have read up on most part of the forum and I have never seen a moderator come in and ask someone stop slander someone else. it's like mexico games, you allow people to talk bullshit about someone but the second it's something ''harmful for the company'' you jump in guns high and saying STOP.

DeletedUser3016

How about defending yourself? Are you just gonna stay silent and allow people with no idea what they are talking about and pretty much none business of it just keep going?

I have read up on most part of the forum and I have never seen a moderator come in and ask someone stop slander someone else. it's like mexico games, you allow people to talk bullshit about someone but the second it's something ''harmful for the company'' you jump in guns high and saying STOP.
You have only been on the forum for 3 weeks, and I have not really been about as much in this time due to moving house. There are several times I have had to interject, but ultimately, part of my responsibility is to maintain the integrity of the company, and to ensure that people are playing fair, and having fun. If you are offended by what someone says, then please by all means report them, however I will say that even in these situations, it is not always that you will see any action yourself. A lot of the time we warn the user privately about their actions, or take action that you may not see.

DeletedUser3817

No i have been on the forum since this game started. I have just not registered....

I don't have a child, My girlfriend and soon to be wife is expecting one though, and when this child is being raised i will probably teach he or she how to practice self defence and the child will probably gain an interest in martial arts.... This is for self defence but also make sure that people that like to hit others stay away....

the point of the text is that moderators are not here to just wait for a ticket. They are here to make sure fights are stopped swiftly and not just ''privately'' to save embarrasment.

and i hate all fighting in general in forums. The difference between forum drama and fighting is big and a moderator need to be there to stop it.

I suggest you guys read up on how moderators defended against people like lord cornish in tribal wars 1. you might find good examples there.
IF you find you do not have the time then you need to hire more staff members... simple as that.

forum moderator= keep the forum clean <-- this is not your job, if you were part of CCP you would not be here answering my question you would take care of ingame tickets.
ingame moderator= <--- your job, you get tickets, bugs, failed payments, aggressive person ingame, bad mail, idiots in general and questions...

two large different moderators...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3016

forum moderator= keep the forum clean <-- this is not your job, if you were part of CCP you would not be here answering my question you would take care of ingame tickets.
ingame moderator= <--- your job, you get tickets, bugs, failed payments, aggressive person ingame, bad mail, idiots in general and questions...

At which point in my job title does it say that I am an in game moderator?

DeletedUser1201

Where you may have the descriptions some what down for each different Moderator, that does not include the Senior Moderators. Our jobs cover both ends of the game in general, and at times.. beyond. There are Moderators for each portion, Forum and Game, and they all do their jobs without an issue.

DeletedUser3506

Hello everybody, this is directed to the moderators, recently the leader of my tribe T-P, DoctorEvil, was permanently banned, because according to the facts he was breaking the rules by pushing from his co-op accounts. I was warned also about that and i stopped using the co-op account that way to not break the rules, but that was after i ask several questions about what can i do and what i can't do with the co-op account, because the rule is too general, the rule about this is too general and does not explain that for example sending fakes, not real attacks, fakes, from your co-op account to a target X at the same time you send fakes from your own account to the same target, is forbidden, but i didn't knew that, i needed to ask first in order to know that and then i know i can't do that. In the case of DoctorEvil he was only 3 hours online and did the same, he send fakes from his co-op account and from his own account to same target, but he didn't knew that either, because he didn't ask or didn't imagine that will break any rule, for god sake are only fakes ok. Then he is banned permanently without any warns.
We the players, must not be judged because we didn't know specifics rules that are not written anywhere, we must be warned first if the case of any specific action that may break any rule. We should talk first, the ban is not the solution, i am sure that if DoctorEvil were given the opportunity he will not be doing that action again because he now knows thats against the rules, but he didn't knew and again he was banned, and this time for good. I say this because the ban of DoctorEvil, first he is our friend in the tribe, and later the tribe will fall apart without the leader, is as simple as that.
I encourage you to give this an opportunity and approve the re-enter of DoctorEvil in the realm again.

DeletedUser3016

Hi @naster

I completely understand where you are coming from however it appears you have only been given a partial fact to do with the ongoing saga with this user. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to discuss specifics, and we do not post anything about other users due to breaches in data protection. I can say that I know of why this ban was placed, and that there is a whole lot more to the situation than meets the eye. Your leader has been banned legitimately, for a lot of reasons, and not just for one, and the ticket has been passed on to the community manager who will verify whether the correct actions have been taken upon their return after the weekend.

Please do not start a discussion on this matter here. If you have any specific questions then please send me a mail, and I will answer any questions you have, so long as it does not breach the limitations of what I can and cannot say.

DeletedUser1104

I was warned also about that and i stopped using the co-op account that way to not break the rules, but that was after i ask several questions about what can i do and what i can't do with the co-op account, because the rule is too general, the rule about this is too general and does not explain that for example sending fakes, not real attacks, fakes, from your co-op account to a target X at the same time you send fakes from your own account to the same target, is forbidden, but i didn't knew that, i needed to ask first in order to know that and then i know i can't do that.
I wish i had the message logs from w18 where I told you and the other players in NOS (T-P in this world) including yourself and jchinz that you and jchinz using nicks old account and ste.morrison's account to attack me (as i killed you) was cheating. Yet you still did it. I know you had access to ste.morrison's since you also eventually began to noble some of his villages as you sent attacks at me/lost villages to me and timed up the attacks.
I even reported you and jchinz for it lol. I also told you and jchinz i reported you guys for it as well. Jchinz on Nick's account (or whoever was playing it) stopped. You on ste.morrison's account did not stop till you were dead and moved to this world.

I do have the logs of the report i put in on you and jchinz (dealt more with jchinz then you though)...So dont bother denying it :D.

Mods never told me the result of their investigation.. all i know is jchinz either was banned or quit soon after and you died soon after.. so it was a moot point.

So I hope the mods of this world dont buy your I didnt know line.. if they look at previous worlds they will know you did it there.

tl/dr- naster is full of it. This is the atleast the second world where hes done it and knew rules/ignored rules when informed of them

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3818

Too bad this way moderators helped OWN with a HUGE head start in this war and one may say that they influenced on the outcome of this world in the most critical moment.
It will definitely raise a lot of questions and suspicions.

DeletedUser3506

So I hope the mods of this world dont buy your I didnt know line.. if they look at previous worlds they will know you did it there.

tl/dr- naster is full of it. This is the atleast the second world where hes done it and knew rules/ignored rules when informed of them
I did that in en18 as i remember now and by then i didn't know either that was breaking the rules, no moderator told me ever that was breaking the rules, if you told me thats ok, you are no one that can i believe on, you were no moderator but simple player trying to save yourself so no reason for me to believe you, you can talk whatever you want, but the reality is that i never knew that was breaking the rules, i am talking for myself, no jchinz, no ste.

DeletedUser2847

Too bad this way moderators helped OWN with a HUGE head start in this war and one may say that they influenced on the outcome of this world in the most critical moment.
It will definitely raise a lot of questions and suspicions.
You dont get a ban without a reason you dont get banned because of a minor violation either. Play by the rules. Its that simple. Mods do not help a tribe because they ban cheaters, they do their job. And in my opinion they dont give enough or strong enough bans. Cheating is a major problem in this game and if the punishment was harder we might get rid of most of it.
Lol.ita sendt a tribe mail to T-P and told you about the coop rules. But as some player wrote in another thread "Lol.ita is just a dramaqueen" So you probably just ignored it. It is a players responsibility to know about rules in a game and play the way the rules tell you. When another player is telling you that you are cheating it might be a good idea to check the rules, not just continue to break the rules. You are just stupid or you dont care if you do. I also copied coop rules and posted it at furum a while ago so i belive this rules should be well known. And its not only fake attacks from this coopaccounts that have been sendt.

DeletedUser3506

carrot70 Can you point me to where are the rules written that states specifics of what you can and can't do with a co-op accounts? Because i haven't found any page that clarifies that. I do not know everything and can't be worried about every action i take if is going to break any rule or not, i read the rules, the one that were posted in some forums that are under the title of Tribal Wars 2 Game Rules, and there is only one rule about Pushing that is too general for me to understand, it says something about you can't use the co-op account to take advantage for yourself and grow your own account, but moderators told me earlier from the questions i made, that supporting from your co-op account is allowed, and that is no helping yourself grow your account? Making enemies lose troops at your walls thanks to the co-op account defensive units? That i can't understand so if i think that i can support myself with co-op account troops, why not attack with co-op account troops, is a different type of advantage but at the end is an advantage to yourself. If we all agree we can't use co-op account troops for anything apart from farming, dodging, because if i even use it to attack and noble a village i need to make sure no other tribe member even send a fake to it, otherwise will be Pushing according to what i understood, and thats impossible to control.

DeletedUser3506

Thank you i didn't know that exists, now my question is why that rules are not put in the Game Rules? Is like an agreement you need to make before even begin a new world, show to every new player in every new world the whole content, there you go, this are the rules, read them carefully, do you agree? If the user says ok then it enters and plays, there is no reason to get into trouble, because the user agreed at the very beginning about that, and now he/she has no excuse of not knowing. That's my concern about this and my advice also.

DeletedUser2847

I agree that it should be implented into game rules. Dont understand why not

DeletedUser3471

No i have been on the forum since this game started. I have just not registered....

I don't have a child, My girlfriend and soon to be wife is expecting one though, and when this child is being raised i will probably teach he or she how to practice self defence and the child will probably gain an interest in martial arts.... This is for self defence but also make sure that people that like to hit others stay away....

the point of the text is that moderators are not here to just wait for a ticket. They are here to make sure fights are stopped swiftly and not just ''privately'' to save embarrasment.

and i hate all fighting in general in forums. The difference between forum drama and fighting is big and a moderator need to be there to stop it.

I suggest you guys read up on how moderators defended against people like lord cornish in tribal wars 1. you might find good examples there.
IF you find you do not have the time then you need to hire more staff members... simple as that.

@godspeed.tw2 Did you ever think that maybe they address certain matters privately to avoid the appearance of "taking sides" and publicly reprimanding any single individual like a child? Not to mention the # of things moderators usually can't/won't discuss in public via their own agreements with the company, i.e. potential punishments.

It's always the one who has never done a job, who wants to tell the next person how they should do it.