• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Content
Stop removing complains about cheaters, im sorry I wont use big boy words here, plz ban these cheaters, its not fun playing, when the enemy can just spawn in 50k HC, 0% skill 100% cheating

mods/devs anyone??? plz respond

aforrest-walks

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Stop removing complains about cheaters, im sorry I wont use big boy words here, plz ban these cheaters, its not fun playing, when the enemy can just spawn in 50k HC, 0% skill 100% cheating

mods/devs anyone??? plz respond
Since you have not responded to my message I will answer you and the community here. If you have reported potential Cheating with reports or screenshot to support your request via a ticket where you accuse one or more players of any type of infraction we cannot share any end result we take those seriously this is why you receive an automated reply with out any further follow up. Therefore the forum is not the place to make such request or discussed hoping this would be much clearer to you and all others as well. I would recommend strongly and suggest you read the forum rules especially on what is actually forbidden Forum Rules. I also report any forum made comments and concerns up the chain of command for their review and action. Hoping this answered your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.