• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Something is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
it happened
you guys are so pathetic
'nobody cheats in this game unless theyre cheating against us'

Don't put words in my mouth.

It happened" literally a decade ago. The last post in your thread on the .net forums was January 2013. You're still butthurt over stuff that supposedly happened a decade ago. Grow the **** up and stop being a whiny little sket.

I'm happy to stop saying they're cheating when someone tells me how you get to nigh on 3k points without farming more than 100k res total inside 3 days. And the answer is not "crowns" you can't unlike certain other innogames games flat out buy res.

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned

It happened" literally a decade ago. The last post in your thread on the .net forums was January 2013. You're still butthurt over stuff that supposedly happened a decade ago. Grow the fuck up and stop being a whiny little sket.

I'm happy to stop saying they're cheating when someone tells me how you get to nigh on 3k points without farming more than 100k res total inside 3 days. And the answer is not "crowns" you can't unlike certain other innogames games flat out buy res.

Don't put what in your mouth

cultist

Banned
It's not where you are at the beginning of a realms that matters, it's were you are at the end lol
yes but the tribe comes first. for example giving up villages to other tribe mates etc. a selfish player will just want all of it for themselves but that isn't the way to go. the rankings dont really matter so long as your tribe wins. some of the best war generals ive had didnt actually play the game seriously at all and focused more on strategy than even playing the game and nobling
there have been about 7 villages i have given over this world im playing

cultist

Banned

It happened" literally a decade ago. The last post in your thread on the .net forums was January 2013. You're still butthurt over stuff that supposedly happened a decade ago. Grow the **** up and stop being a whiny little sket.

it isnt that im butthurt over that it is that i needed pre-emptive recognition and a guarantee i wont be cheated again because i planned to bring the commonwealth back
it makes perfect sense but you are really stupid

it isnt that im butthurt over that it is that i needed pre-emptive recognition and a guarantee i wont be cheated again because i planned to bring the commonwealth back
it makes perfect sense but you are really stupid

"pre-emptive recognition" of what? Congrats on achieving that!
no one actually cares.

cultist

Banned
"pre-emptive recognition" of what? That you're retarded alcoholic that live streams himself shitting his pants while looking at TW2? Congrats on achieving that!

You're like a funny little dog yapping around, no one actually cares.
you care a lot. and you have no idea about my personal connections. ive live streamed since before twitch even existed. i have many powerful mates, and it is cringe to even say this but you pushed me to it. lol.
you see what i allow you to see.
im the first ever male to receive an academic achievement plaque, in ireland (this is where you say all irish people are stupid or some other bigoted thing), i have deep rooted international relations; and the stress of everything just makes me play a character online whilst drinking to alleviate most of that. you have no clue who you are talking to.
i know secrets most governments dont know.
world renowned companies use me for my services (this is where you make a teenage 'he's a prossie joke')
you are a nobody that uses my pictures for clout

to give you a clue, my girlfriend's father is an extremely powerful man that worked with the american government to take down sadam hussein. most of that stuff is classified but let's just say government's aren't as honest as they say, which we all know.
i also talk to doja cat on an almost daily basis. knew her before she was famous. she's the most famous artist out there right now.
got other very powerful relations but im sure you will just dismiss all of this as bulls*it, and if i provide proof you will dismiss it as bullsh*t, as you already have when i literally told you the skype name of an ex admin and you said they were me
i can bring a horse to water but i cant make em drink

stop complaining you're all using script, and you're afraid of us! want and see you complains when you use script cheating and seriously what I'm seeing herea lot of kids complaining you're going to suffer when you get to you let's destroy you all

let's play the game and enough of is crying like a child! you're corrupt and you're talking about corruption

cultist

Banned
stop complaining you're all using script, and you're afraid of us! want and see you complains when you use script cheating and seriously what I'm seeing herea lot of kids complaining you're going to suffer when you get to you let's destroy you all
let's play the game and enough of is crying like a child! you're corrupt and you're talking about corruption
lol i dont use scripts
your tribe cheat the game by elbowing with admins and having them spawn a million crowns into their account etc

Cut the bullcrap already I'm just looking forward to see the day you guys get what you deserve. You don't have any place in this server. I'll report all of you using that game bug to support.

I recommend you do a lot of defense because you need it, instead of staying here in the forum complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.