• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

San Servando Tribal Merge(not wars)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2942
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2942

Looks like name needs changing here,this is no tribal wars anymore,worst i have seen so far in this game, tribe no1 and 2 instead fighting each other are merging,cowards do not want a fight,just want to finish world with merging,pathetic this game has become,Tribe no 1 with 27 million points (ORG) and tribe no 2 with 25 million points(ROK) have made a deal now instead fighting each other ROK leaders and their biggest players will join ORG and their smaller players are just left out ,to be picked and destroyed by once their own tribe mates,this is just LOL,looks like ORAVA world has set a new style of play,,..recruit as many players you can to get to be tribe no 1 and then,fast ask tribe no 2 to merge with you instead to fight you as this is no war game any more ,this is merge game now,,hahahahaha,pathetic really,i feel sorry for all ROK players who have been left betrayed by their selfish leaders,what is a future of this Tribal Merge Game i wonder?

Devil 1991

DeletedUser1914

Its this tribe member limit they have.200 is too much and it just yells at people to merge and win worlds.FROM the very begining i have been saying it should be changed but you know they want to make tw2 "different from its predecessor /tw1 " honestly i've only seen two things recently

1 - A merge to win worlds when it hasn't even been 5 months hell a year is bad
2 - 2 tribes gang up on the other powerhouse (big 3/4) and then they merge to end the world.

DeletedUser3817

casual game boys. It was created to be casual and it's nowhere near COMPLETE. OFC it's like this.

And now i understand why this game bleed. Also TW1 have had an increase of players from TW2 recently. My new pre made in TW1 had several TW2 players with no idea how to do the basics of sniping and nobling they didn't even know what back time is or how to land noble train at MS and some of them show winning realm in TW2 xD with 1M points scored. embarrasing.

out of 11 players had to kick 10 because they didn't want to adapt rip rest in pepperonis.

I hope TW1 don't get infected by TW2 players wanting to play a more complete and expanding game. I love TW1 as a game because i don't need to pay 100dollar per realm to have a chance to fight all pay to win heroes. TW1 you only need to throw 10 bucks per month or so to get certain features and in realms where you need pay to win you can BUY resources or sell resources for crowns. simple. Basically i can sell resources one realm to save up 3000 gold then use them in a normal realm and wont need to pay cash. tbh i like TW1 so i pay some.

DeletedUser1594

Yes, this is why the game will likely fail ultimately. The player base continues to dwindle, the competitiveness is gone, which is sad. The game was released way before the core principles of the game were complete, namely the ending. Many players left the game early on because there were to many manual features that required too much time, granted they did fix up a lot of the issues like mass minting, recruiting, building via overview, but most players that have left will not see the improvements. Whoever was in charge of creating the vision of the different features couldn't be further removed from the community, as more time was spent on developing 2nd village/tribe skills/balancing update/buying of units/relocation, which were all features that were either not needed,ruined the game,or something that could have been added after the competition of the end game. Co-op is a disaster as you can tell by the numerous threads on the forums. https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/mass-function-for-tavern.4205/ things seen in this thread are not mock-ups they are things that have been created by players and are currently in use. Features like mass recruiting and mass minting were created by players(who are not being paid) long before the developers made them. Outside of en2(which is very close to finishing) the oldest active world is is en17 which is 7 months old and the #1 tribe appears to be well ahead of everyone else. All worlds will continue to end the way of the one described above because after half a year, it still becomes to tedious to manage 400+ villages, and it becomes quite a bore.

DeletedUser3669

I agree with all post above.

1. Why allow 200 tribe limit? do the devs really want 30+ realms by end of february 2017 or something?

2. Why focus on ''new feature'' even TIMER when the CO-OP is a mess. FIX WHAT THE PLAYERS WANT. they are your CUSTOMERS. im getting kind of creeped how annoying STUPID the devs of this game is. what is so hard to understand? this is your game and you got a responsibility to your customers failure to understand that will result in project: bankrupt as in: game closed for ever.
this is your future. i bet 100 dollar this game wont exist 2020.

DeletedUser3591

It was a good fight. Would have been nice if it had lasted longer, as I had a really good battle going with several of them. ROK knew they couldn't win though, they'd thrown everything at us and got nowhere, while we were still moving our biggest hitters up through the remnants of DRG. At the same time, ROK was going increasingly inactive.

Your criticism of the merge is flawed for 2 reasons though.

Firstly, if we didn't recruit ROK when given the opportunity they would have gone elsewhere. When TGC offered to surrender to DRG and DRG turned them down in order to honour their no-recruit deal with ROK, ROK then broke that deal and took them in. DRG would still be ranked #1 today if it weren't for that, instead they no longer exist.

Second reason is that the domination end game forces merges to win. There's no reason for a tribe that is clearly going to lose to stick around, so if you don't recruit them then sooner or later you will find yourself nobling nothing but inactives instead. ORG had 27% out of the necessary 80 for victory at the time ROK came to them. ROK actually had more, but were riddled with far more inactives. Was sad to see the fight end in this way, and I had thought there was a good couple months fighting left ahead of us before ROK gave in to the inevitable, but it's certainly better than being stuck nobling inactives for months on end.

(ROK) have made a deal now instead fighting each other ROK leaders and their biggest players will join ORG and their smaller players are just left out ,to be picked and destroyed by once their own tribe matesDevil 1991

For the record, ORG made it clear any ROK member was free to apply and so far of those that came to us only one has been turned down, and that was because of personal differences with people already there.

The rest were given a choice and chose to stay, that's not the same thing as being intentionally left behind.

DeletedUser3669

that is an disgrace. at END GAME tribe merges should not be allowed. at END GAME. no ''joining'' but leaving should be possible. So no merges. such disgrace.

DeletedUser2942

Syrio do not bother to explain,you just wanted to gain size by merging ROK,nothing else,trying to win the world without fight,,rules are to be changed as this will bring this game down in future that is for sure,,what makes me laugh is you are talking about 80% and end game here,what the [Removed by Support] are you and the rest of your tribe talking about ?Are you all stupid or i am missing something here? Your tribe owns 5500 villages while rest of tribes in top 10 own 6600 villages,,who is stupid here i would like to know really as i hear players talking we are almost there,almost where,lol?

DeletedUser3591

that is an disgrace. at END GAME tribe merges should not be allowed. at END GAME. no ''joining'' but leaving should be possible. So no merges. such disgrace.

By which time the losing tribe will have realised they aren't going to win long ago and will have gone inactive way before the end, leaving the winning tribe nothing to do but noble the inactives for months to reach the victory total

What you suggest would be nice, but it's impractical for the reasons I've already stated.

Syrio do not bother to explain,you just wanted to gain size by merging ROK,nothing else,trying to win the world without fight,,rules are to be changed as this will bring this game down in future that is for sure,,what makes me laugh is you are talking about 80% and end game here,what the [Removed by Support] are you and the rest of your tribe talking about ?Are you all stupid or i am missing something here? Your tribe owns 5500 villages while rest of tribes in top 10 own 6600 villages,,who is stupid here i would like to know really as i hear players talking we are almost there,almost where,lol?

As I already said, ROK came to us saying they couldn't win.

ROK knew they couldn't win though, they'd thrown everything at us and got nowhere, while we were still moving our biggest hitters up through the remnants of DRG. At the same time, ROK was going increasingly inactive.

At which point our choice was not to either bring them in or leave them out and fight, it was bring them in or leave them out and watch them go inactive and join new worlds (which some of them were already talking about doing if they couldn't join us), leaving us with nothing but inactives to noble. From 27% up to 80% to win the world, no thanks.

Doesn't take much to look ahead and see that if ROK are no longer willing to fight then the world is over bar the nobling, regardless of what the victory % stands at.

DeletedUser2979

We need clarification on what is happening with this world?
The latest ORG merge took them over 70% and we heard that end game had been denied, but no one seems to know exactly what happens next

DeletedUser2979

could any of the powers that be let us know what is happening on this world?

The new no merge rule for endgame has been applied but no more information than that...what has to be done now to win the world? Do the villages that org take now count? Do the villages that their new members take count if they were taken after the merge?

DeletedUser430

World will be continued as many player have contacted support in-regards to it staying opened. :)

Thanks to all those that have voiced their concerns.

DeletedUser2942

Thank you coolnite,this world should stay open to send a clear message to all tribes on future worlds that you will not tolerate tribes just merging another tribes and win the world,it is called TRIBAL WARS game ,and it should be like that,this world will be a clear reminder for all those who plan to do this in future worlds,many players have raised their concern about this as this ruins game for those who enjoy playing this game ,enjoy taking and losing villages,i thank you again in the name of all my players here and lets get back to fighting,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all mt tribemates,to all INNO mods and rest of departments and to all enemies as well,thanks,

DEVIL 1991

DeletedUser1873

World will be continued as many player have contacted support in-regards to it staying opened. :)

Thanks to all those that have voiced their concerns.

That's no reason to just come out and state it's staying open because people complained. We need a definitive reason backed up with actual evidence otherwise you're just making rules up as you go along to suite certain players or tribes.

DeletedUser4012

As far as I can tell the rule was no merges after 70% during Tribe Domination. All merges took place before the 70%. I would think @Coolnite7 would understand it best since he announced it here.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3487

I'd like to see the complaints and who they are from. This is bogus. If you are going to allow merges, then they are going to be used to dominate the game. If the game developers and players don't want merges to win the game then they need to not allow merges period. Also, the rules to keep the world open requires a poll once the world has been dominated, why not a poll in this case as well?

DeletedUser1594

I'm still confused as to what the resolution of this is, does it mean the world will forever be winnerless?

Status
Not open for further replies.