• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

We are all shocked by what has happened.
--
Personally, if we had knowledge of Thomas' password, or knew someone who did, we would rather have spied and
- messed up all your ops,
- attacked villages we knew were undefended,
- supported villages we knew you were attacking,
- removed support at the wrong time,
- sent support too late,
- sent out nukes to farm just before an op.
--
Pretty sure Thomas had his full quota of co ops so the possibility of causing long term problems is endless.
--
We would have posted our reports on here to show how remarkably perceptive we are and what great War Gods of TW2 we have become. We would not have done this. Winning a world in this fashion would be a hollow victory. If anyone from NOMADS did do it, why did they not empty support in some of those stacked villages, send all troops from all co ops to certain death, attacked their own tribe not NOMADS. Why did they not immediately take advantage of the situation?
--
That someone has the ability to do this is very worrying and i bet i am not the only person this morning who changed their password,
--
We are/were enjoying this game - it is keeping us occupied during lock down.
--
We don't know who did it and i doubt we will ever find out who did it but i am truly sorry that it has happened. Its a game, players have spent their time and money establishing a tribe and this is not what should happen

DeletedUser2616

Get rid of tribe skills and sabotage like this would have minimal impact outside of having to wait 7 days for co ops.

The most pathetic thing I have seen, if we really have to play against people who get into our accounts.

What a way to throw a world, do you really want to win so desperately?
Do you understand that it doesn't matter if you win, the victory is completely empty?

And then you complain that the game is dying, at least I don't play on this server anymore.

@oniii

I dont believe anyone in nomads is capable of this ....

Let me tell you trolling on forums aside... we enjoy the fight, we love the feeling of taking a vil or defending a big INQ attack.... as I'm sure inq do with our attacks

I want to beat inq on their best day to feel more gratified, so it feels earnt

But where is the evidence someone from nomads has done this?? I don't believe any of our players would do this

Everyone is nomads i speak with is disappointed this has happened not happy or joyful...

the tribe does not have to find out, one does it and fucks the rest.

with a rat on board, enough.

It may not be you.
but you take advantage of the situation, for which you are equally guilty.

You have not thrown the rock, but you have collected the weapons of the soldier who died by the rock.​

It is definitely not Me!! ...

When u say take advantage of the situation man I'm not going to quit ... ive worked hard and will not just quit

Plus maybe it could happen to me or our tribe Any day ? ... i wouldn't expect other people to stop....

I dont believe its nomads .... no way ... everyone is shocked and unhappy this has happened to our rivals

I also want to know who has done this selfish act

Well...

I am very sad about that, some NomaDs's player (I know djp8 is not) did that great action. Cause they attacked all villas of my coops, only when they know that accounts were inactive.
You can come Jesuschrist to tell me it was not NomaDs, you cannot deny the obvious, you have broken all the possible lines.

I am just going to say:
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. :cool:

DeletedUser2616

did he pass on the founder badge at any point? i've seen tribes blow up because someone *cough frankster* passes the tribe onto someone else who turns out to be a plant. if not, did he click any links he was sent without knowing if they're safe or not? i saw phishing shit happening on older worlds. fuck, i've seen things man

@oniii

I dont believe anyone in nomads is capable of this ....

Let me tell you trolling on forums aside... we enjoy the fight, we love the feeling of taking a vil or defending a big INQ attack.... as I'm sure inq do with our attacks

I want to beat inq on their best day to feel more gratified, so it feels earnt

But where is the evidence someone from nomads has done this?? I don't believe any of our players would do this

Everyone is nomads i speak with is disappointed this has happened not happy or joyful...
Btw, sledge has had to show half of Nomads how to take screenshots so i don't really think anyone here is capable of that.

DeletedUser4932

Everyone that likes and values Edvin please raise your hand

DeletedUser3087

What I don't understand from this whole situation is, was there any transfer of rights... did your actual leader kick you and kill the tribe levels or was it a spy that got passed the founder rights. If your actual leader did it who had access to his password and why... I seriously doubt people here are able to hack an account... so if you ask me (not that my opinion matters) if a Nomad player was able to infiltrate and your leaders account it was because some in INQ gave up the password... or your leader got drunk and screwed you over...

@Wakthebrave If your enemy shoots themself in the foot are you going to wait for that foot to heal or take advantage of the situation...or maybe put it this way if @Edvindenbeste left his villages empty would you take them or wait for him to build some troops...

DeletedUser4932

Yo JD, as i understand it. There was no right transfer, they were kicked via Thomas account which had rights to do so not the shield owner aka B.O.B. Founder was never moved. Password was as basic bitch as they come and the move was made soon after the account owner went to sleep. No one in the tribe had had a rage out moment nor motive to do so.
On one hand as Sledge said had she known about it im sure the actions taken would have been more sneaky but alot of people in Nomads are less thinky and more flail wildly at a problem in excitment.