• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

you're very facts and figures edvin....

im very attack and burn! :D

Burn it all!! :mad:
Well, the meaning of economic warfare is to disarm the enemy without a fight while diplomatic warfare is about using your enemy to fight for you (maybe by threatening war if they are weak or such). It all comes down to BURN BURN BURN!!!

unknown.gif

Yeahhhhhh Destruction!

( Gif Shamelessly stolen form djp8 )
Lol...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNN. INQ WILL BURN! INQ WILL BURN! INQ WILL BURN! INQ WILL BURN! INQ WILL BURN!

If this were written by Solo200, Andraus,, Carolus, Notre dam, djp, snuf, batgirl I would shut up.
But you are?

Evindenbeste opponent points attack 11.000
opponent points deff 30.000
He restarted 3 times.

Now TSM everyone playing with the ass covered with their villages in the core.

47 villages. only five border everything else to 3 provincias of the war.

opponent point attack 1.285.627
opponent point deff 800.000

So much that you laugh at INQ.

INQ never reported D.

That they banned the 2 leaders does not seem fait to me, all those who used it should have fallen but well...

A very hard blow for INQ.

After so many months in inferiority 71 vs 40 (really15) and stopping everything you were throwing we had reached the target deff. we were recovered and well. We still couldn't start attacking as we know, we didn't deserve these Banned.

The strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose.
I will burn in hell D but cut necks in my villages.

If this were written by Solo200, Andraus,, Carolus, Notre dam, djp, snuf, batgirl I would shut up.
But you are?

Evindenbeste opponent points attack 11.000
opponent points deff 30.000
He restarted 3 times.

Now TSM everyone playing with the ass covered with their villages in the core.

47 villages. only five border everything else to 3 provincias of the war.

opponent point attack 1.285.627
opponent point deff 800.000

So much that you laugh at INQ.

INQ never reported D.

That they banned the 2 leaders does not seem fait to me, all those who used it should have fallen but well...

A very hard blow for INQ.

After so many months in inferiority 71 vs 40 (really15) and stopping everything you were throwing we had reached the target deff. we were recovered and well. We still couldn't start attacking as we know, we didn't deserve these Banned.

The strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose.
I will burn in hell D but cut necks in my villages.
So when i say we should burn INQ villas (INQ should of course burn _N_ villas too) you go on a rant that i am worthless and without bash. Wow.

I already know it!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a commander of the great army nomaDs.
a general, who makes nomaDs decisions!
an experienced warrior forged in battle.

a spartan done and right!

let me profile you ...

1587719938481.png