• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Hurtllocker

Banned
considering all you do is cheat. so not like SFU means anything to be honest... hear you guys been using bots and scripts before the glitch even began. bet your pet MOD deletes this =P

Also anyone wh crys 'using scripts' these days is a fucking mongo child. If you DONT use one your in the minority. Maybe you can afford to farm 20hrs per day but people with life's can't.

cultist

Banned
Correct. I hope everyone uses the glitch and destroys the game if Inno can't fix it.
I agree with this practise.
HOWEVER, the fact you and your tribe have the influence to make deals with game admins behind the scenes and get lenient sentence tells me that there needs to be a total cleanse of the entire staff. What is the use of fixing one bug that everyone can use, when you have in game moderators willing to do your bidding, and you guys are the only ones with such a special privilege?
That makes it worse for everyone else and better for SFU

cultist

Banned
Also anyone wh crys 'using scripts' these days is a fucking mongo child. If you DONT use one your in the minority. Maybe you can afford to farm 20hrs per day but people with life's can't.
I have never used a script and you can have one of your moderator friends review this statement. All the dominance I have done personally, has been done by myself. I wouldn't even know where to look. The fact most people use these scripts and I don't just tell me I am even better than I initially thought.

No you don't....
I personally dont glitch or farm bot. I seem to be doing alright. This game is a marathon and it involves activity to win.
I guess what's sad is that there are several players in SFU that do it the right way. Unfortunately it's guilt by association. Whether or not you did/didn't doesn't matter. Obviously it didn't matter to INNO. It is a shame. Lynce was right this could a great game, Better than it was in the past (?) . But you always have individuals that will try to find an advantage. I don't care about peeps that crown. Your money. Spend how you want to. Whatever....good luck.

figured SFU was so they can cheat and think they are good at something again =)
Sweetheart
Please now it's getting repetitive.
Do you seriously believe a Uncorrupted realm would give you and your mates any better chance of winning ?
We'd steam Roller you, The gap in talent is massive.

Oh and if u can find any such realm let me know and we ll be happy to prove it. Good luck getting Inno to moderate one..

Until then change the record.
It's becoming tiresome reading the same post every day written slightly differently 20days in a row

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
Sweetheart
Please now it's getting repetitive.
Do you seriously believe a Uncorrupted realm would give you and your mates any better chance of winning ?
We'd steam Roller you, The gap in talent is massive.

Oh and if u can find any such realm let me know and we ll be happy to prove it. Good luck getting Inno to moderate one..

Until then change the record.
It's becoming tiresome reading the same post every day written slightly differently 20days in a row
lmao ur shit tribe legit cheated for years and its well documented on the forum
then other people cheated and u cried
u are a retard and ur tribe sucks lol

lmao ur shit tribe legit cheated for years and its well documented on the forum
then other people cheated and u cried
u are a retard and ur tribe sucks lol

I've legit never Cheated
Bring me a bible I'll swear on it
Cultist I'm not gonna defend my reputation to you, because you have no credibility whereas I've had numerous Realm wins
Been a tribe leader and Co leader in Big well known tribes
Plus I've Been realm MVP numerous times too.

I can find you posts from world I've lost with the winning tribe players applauding me as their toughest opponent.

You keep calling me a Retard, what's your definition of A retard?
Anyone who doesn't t 100% agree with you.
Your asking Not to be censored or insulted man, but your throwing baseless insults and claims about?

man i go away for what...a month
and yall still slinging shit at eachother.

for the record im not even going to hide that when i play a realm for reals i script. I dont script as hard as what some do. but i work 50 hours a week and do sports. aint got time to send individual attacks from all my villages just because im not a 50yr retiree sitting at home all day.Or an incel like some of you are.
fyi the only script i use/others should be allowed to use is farms.
Any attacks sent are my own skill.

cultist

Banned
I've legit never Cheated
Bring me a bible I'll swear on it
Cultist I'm not gonna defend my reputation to you, because you have no credibility whereas I've had numerous Realm wins
Been a tribe leader and Co leader in Big well known tribes
Plus I've Been realm MVP numerous times too.

I can find you posts from world I've lost with the winning tribe players applauding me as their toughest opponent.

You keep calling me a Retard, what's your definition of A retard?
Anyone who doesn't t 100% agree with you.
Your asking Not to be censored or insulted man, but your throwing baseless insults and claims about?
legit in the competitive world i was in there are enemies praising me for single handedly being the only worthy adversary they have ever face in the world
you dont know what worlds i won and didnt
i have wonn tribalwars 1 wqorlds (thats the game with legit competition) with thousands of villages to my name
tw2 is a joke of a game lol

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
man i go away for what...a month
and yall still slinging shit at eachother.

for the record im not even going to hide that when i play a realm for reals i script. I dont script as hard as what some do. but i work 50 hours a week and do sports. aint got time to send individual attacks from all my villages just because im not a 50yr retiree sitting at home all day.Or an incel like some of you are.
fyi the only script i use/others should be allowed to use is farms.
Any attacks sent are my own skill.
so you cheat got it
hey im going to rape a woman because i work 50 houyrs a week and i dont have the time and effort to get to know a woman
your logic

Hurtllocker

Banned
legit in the competitive world i was in there are enemies praising me for single handedly being the only worthy adversary they have ever face in the world
you dont know what worlds i won and didnt
i have wonn tribalwars 1 wqorlds (thats the game with legit competition) with thousands of villages to my name
tw2 is a fucking joke of a game lol
bragging about this game is like beating up parapelegic spastic retards and bragging about it

You don't even know what worlds you won because you haven't.

cultist

Banned
Understand most of us came from TW1 and then left when the servers died a death about a decade ago.

ThE pRo's PlAy Tw1 says nobody....
i recently joined the l;atest world just to see how it is now it legit has like 500% the population as tw2 does
it is obvious u got smashed in tw1 and ran with ur wallet to tw2 lol
off the top of my head tribe was east, later became havok
won the word

cultist

Banned
i recently joined the l;atest world just to see how it is now it legit has like 500% the population as tw2 does
it is obvious u got smashed in tw1 and ran with ur wallet to tw2 lol
off the top of my head tribe was east, later became havok
won the word
i take that back it legit has like 10 times the numbers lol no wonder u ran away