(P&P) The Tavern of Gaillard (EN33)

Hello, i just landed in this server and world to play seriously. In my server we usually create a post call like this to talk free about all the troubles in each world.

Talk about this and let me know how it goes in the foreign lands :p

I just landed in this world as well! I will definitely enjoy forum talks regarding the world and its affairs but I must warn you that it always seems to be very very very quiet in the external forums nowadays.

Failing any other responses I am an expert at talking to myself so that could come in handy further down the line just to make people think it is a very active post from responses... lol

I can't say much about your achievments, but you look better than my neighbours u.u

I am from the middle west south i think, i love to call it "Bloody Patagonia".

Jajajaja

Is the best definition to my location that i found in my mind, it thinks in spanish, don't be so hard to me. Look, i lost the protection yesterday and now i am with one attack of 27 hours :eek:o_O:rolleyes:. Is not for that the name, is just that the south always has been bloody, and "patagonia" is the south of amèrica and it was and it is very fuc**** bloody

I looked you up in game, middle west south is a spot on description!

and wow, attacks already. that sucks. I accidently ended my protection whilst farming earlier today! :( fingers crossed no one hits me yet!

spot on description? You are so hard to me and we only talk 5 minutes u.u

You have to star a legal action to inno. There is a conspiracy on you! jajaja

Not too sure if I misunderstand you here, spot on was a good thing. exactly as it should be.
Wonderful, so i was right after all. I only didn't know what is means "spot on", i told you, this is not my natal lenguage and the "lunfardos" of uk (different way to call o say things) i didn't know it.

and ha! maybe their is a conspriacy, this is the second time it has happened now!!
Like a little wise human said: "There is a fight of multiple conspiracy's tonight". It sounds just like and for tw2

Glad that's all cleared up then!

And I like that saying, definitely sounds about right for this situation right now!! :)

Have you played other worlds before this one?

hey check this from one of nobels players
Shawnlims - Today at 12:51:02 AM
Hi.. is there any chance that you can give me a chance to live...

Uhmm what should my answer be ???

now i know why your all so cocky paying to win without that you wouldnt stand a chance

*edit* cnt blame inno really can you both TWs going down hill and all some ones GF needs a new car

now i know why your all so cocky paying to win without that you wouldnt stand a chance

*edit* cnt blame inno really can you both TWs going down hill and all some ones GF needs a new car
Zombie you got 2 vills and question your boss man was the one admitting to sending over 1200 dollars in the game so who is pay to win really and so you know i have spent 160 dollars 12000 k coins only on my account sorry for supporting the game but wait let me see them bashh points uhmm cause i know you dont have more than me

you call it supporting the game i call it paying to win same thing happened with TW1 take all the buyable options out of the game and how well do you think you would do?

i do have to say this for TW2 at least theres no watchtowers yet

and wanna see ODA (this might hurt)

Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
2016-06-27 Zombie pirate None 43. -412,157 -59 =100,138,499 =38,220,131 =61,918,368

2016-06-27 Zombie pirate None 43. -412,157 -59 =100,138,499 =38,220,131 =61,918,368[/QUOTE]

because you cant do the math 38 mil ODA (me) 2 mil ODA (you) means you still need at least 36 mil as thats just one of my TW1 worlds

2016-06-27 Zombie pirate None 43. -412,157 -59 =100,138,499 =38,220,131 =61,918,368
because you cant do the math 38 mil ODA (me) 2 mil ODA (you) means you still need at least 36 mil as thats just one of my TW1 worlds
Back in high school I could run 100 metres in 11.5 seconds. It's years since then do you think I can still run that fast? Hell no, injuries ect have slowed me down. See where I'm coming from? Past glory from TW1 doesn't always come over to TW2 especially from a world 18 months ago.
Looking at TW2 tools it's definitely not come over for you. :rolleyes: