• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

oops

• Thread starter DeletedUser2616
  • Start date

DeletedUser2616

1585791704406.png

mfw MFD thought they had this world won.

DeletedUser4967

The more I play the more I feel like Stephen the Irishman

DeletedUser1581

Do something MFD, jeez some sort of resistance would be nice

DeletedUser2616

>"we've won multiple worlds and have a 90% win rate"
>rolls over and dies cos their "early win" is slightly contested

au9O3cB.png

>Loses nuke, noble train
>-Potentially- Rangered nuke/nobles off another villa
>Takes to forum and claims everyone's rolling over and dying.

I'm disappointed in the lack of play on our end, don't mistake the above for that, and the inactivity. It's always a shame when people chat up a good game, but when given directive of where to go, it's the "well some of us aren't ready yet."
TFW They were told 2 weeks ago to prep trains for TBF war, and to turtle up on borders. Feelsbad.

DeletedUser2616

>wipes nuke and train

WE'RE WINNING GUYS. WE MAY BE BLEEDING VILLAGES AND PLAYERS BUT WE WIPED A WHOLE NUKE

DeletedUser2616

tbh, i'm not even disappointed by MFD. im just disappointed in this whole damn world. WHEN I ASK FOR KITSUNE MILKERS AND THIGHS EVERY DAMN PERSON GLOSSES OVER IT LIKE IT'S A JOKE.

i would've recruited the turbo retard madkingdave if he sent them to me, i would've ignored beej spying me if you sent them to me. but noooope, none of you delivered. uncultured swine the lot of you

tbh, i'm not even disappointed by MFD. im just disappointed in this whole damn world. WHEN I ASK FOR KITSUNE MILKERS AND THIGHS EVERY DAMN PERSON GLOSSES OVER IT LIKE IT'S A JOKE.

i would've recruited the turbo retard madkingdave if he sent them to me, i would've ignored beej spying me if you sent them to me. but noooope, none of you delivered. uncultured swine the lot of you
Well, glad you didn't recruit me. :)