• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

oops

• Thread starter DeletedUser2616
  • Start date

DeletedUser5183

To be fair, MFD keeps recruiting whoever applies to offset the village loss. But I would not judge them as this is anything but MFD. Forged by a merger and given current recruitment strategies. It has a few former members but I would not judge the success or lack thereof on this world and apply to the actual tribe.

DeletedUser5183

The outcome of the world has been decided for a while. Sadly, the playerbase is too small and people always jump to a new world if they get rimmed.

DeletedUser2616

it's not even if they get rimmed. i've seen so many people quit now when their resolve is slightly tested. for example dark-temple. hard to believe he's from the same country as people like valfiros, jason bourne, kuyl and SNSD. absolute monsters at the game but all 4 are gone i think

DeletedUser4818

Appreciate that you think I have that much sway in a tribe I wasn't even in charge of. I am glad to see your obsession with me, like saving pictures from 15 servers ago. Time to let it go raph, we haven't really had anything to do with each other, I am sorry if I hurt your feewings :'( :'(
Hope you can get over with some years in therapy and you can let it go, you have my support. I believe you can do it

DeletedUser2616

Appreciate that you think I have that much sway in a tribe I wasn't even in charge of. I am glad to see your obsession with me, like saving pictures from 15 servers ago. Time to let it go raph, we haven't really had anything to do with each other, I am sorry if I hurt your feewings :'( :'(
Hope you can get over with some years in therapy and you can let it go, you have my support. I believe you can do it

that's a pretty jhin tier comeback.
>stumble across screencap cos i dont delete shit, i have some as far back as en13
>assume someone is obsessed with you

i just think it's curious that someone who spergs about merging ruining worlds is involved in so many of them. really makes you thonk

DeletedUser5209

whiskeyjack.jpg

DeletedUser4599

wow, can't believe you're leaking DND tactics on the public forum.