• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Old tribal war players

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n4416 said:
Hi all
I played ages ago in W2 and W4, I did quit because handling hundreds of villages and the big wars were taking all my time. But could not resist to give TW2 a try :)

This.

Played seriously 6 or 7 years ago on swedish servers but eventually it was too time consuming. Had to try TW2 and well I'm already getting addicted! We'll see how it ends up..

DeletedUser572

I join TW only when i know im gonna have free time to play it otherwise there's no point. If you made it having 10 villages or more it's really time consuming. Currently playing in W77 in TW1. I have been playing this game for 6 years now

DeletedUser651

I played the game years and years ago when it first came out. I was active duty in US navy at the time and alot of us Sailors would play TW while we were on Deployment then i stopped for a year or 2 and im now back on TW2 and i love it the new interface and animations are cool. the like of Premium accts is sad. and i really wish they added a Chat feature for Clans and servers like KOC and ENVOY have

DeletedUser

Played TW 5 years ago for a while, never a pro but enjoyed it in a nerdy way. New interface and graphics are nice - but gameplay will make or break, too early to tell imho. Controversy about P2W is interesting but I worry as much that I read somewhere that they will allow no scripts etc. Not sure I want to play this interface as is without "help" past 20 odd vills. And man I miss the build/strategy guides someone clever get writing!

DeletedUser

Darkdragonxk1;n4439 said:
i really wish they added a Chat feature for Clans and servers like KOC and ENVOY have

Agreed! I think the social part in this game is very important not to get bored (imo) so a chat feature would be incredible!

DeletedUser

DRicky;n4446 said:
Played TW 5 years ago for a while, never a pro but enjoyed it in a nerdy way. New interface and graphics are nice - but gameplay will make or break, too early to tell imho. Controversy about P2W is interesting but I worry as much that I read somewhere that they will allow no scripts etc. Not sure I want to play this interface as is without "help" past 20 odd vills. And man I miss the build/strategy guides someone clever get writing!

I think guides are bs. A general guide is good for new players and those help a lot.
However if you have played a lot of TW1 then you should know there is no guide that is always right.
Some situations call for a certain style of playing and I have never seen anyone write 10 diferent guides for 10 possible scenario's.
Although if you want to know how best to play that is exactly what you need 5-10 situations and a guide for these situations.

For example active/inactive neighbours or lots of enemy tribe presure at the start or very little.
Should be diferent style's of play.

Or if you see in achievements that that one potential rival you have has all cav you mix in more spear to be an unattractive target etc.

That's why I don't believe in guides people take them as gospel and stop playing the game with their brain.

DeletedUser572

DRicky;n4446 said:

Don't forget that the game is still in beta. They will definitely add more features

DeletedUser

W1 champion here as well. Good times had by al...well just us.

DeletedUser

Member of the winning tribe of W24 ^^ I hope i can find some other W24 people!

DeletedUser

Played TW1 W1 for a while, and I believe W2 for a bit as well. It was so long ago I don't really remember.

DeletedUser

TW.EBOLA;n4560 said:
where is hoodoo

where is angwidd? I remember I had naked pictures of her about 5 or 6 years ago. She was an admin in the old tribalwars wasn't she?

DeletedUser

Played in several TW1 worlds, was in the winning tribe that won w31.

DeletedUser

I don't really know how to play this but I am learning a little bit more every day!!

DeletedUser

i never played the old version but I have seen the adverts for it as popups all over the place.

DeletedUser

bobble611;n4485 said:
fincky from W43

I played in the Jacal account with Mike... Well that is how it ended :p

I also played various TW worlds over the years many of the tribes i played in went on to win the worlds,
but my love is world 5 i have played MaJeSTee since time began i am currently 104.5 mil.

And i also played in Jager Doc Happy Times.