• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Old tribal war players

DeletedUser

From any server. i played a couple of worlds at fyletikesmaxes.gr(greek tribal wars) landing first spots in various worlds. how bout you guys?

DeletedUser16

I've been playing TW since 2007. on the international version, my first world was W4. I was never really good, but I liked the game very much haha ;)

DeletedUser

i think i started in 2008 or 2009, been away for 2 years now and decided to give this one a try. Was also a head administrator for something over a year ;)

DeletedUser

played for a few years^^ won a few worlds^^ raged a lot on skype! here to kill some peoples.

DeletedUser388

Started on original tribal wars world 1 a few weeks after it opened.

DeletedUser430

Started playing W4 TW. I think I joined very late in the world but soon got advice from a few good players that were willing to explain the game. Now I have been addicted to the game every since (I always find a way to come back) :(

DeletedUser486

I played a few worlds, I also quit several times (but then who hasn't). Nothing to brag about, I did tend to be very good at aggravating the leaders of rank 1 tribes but other than that I am a mediocre player just having fun...

DeletedUser

I started playing tw1 in 2006, joined world 1 and 2, got quite a decent size on there, and then quit for about 5 years :p Joined tw2 when I heard it had started.

DeletedUser

been playing TW1 for about 8 years or so started on W4 currently playing w72 as same name as here....

DeletedUser

It's been a while since I have last played TW. The last time was pretty cool though, started out with some people from another internet RPG (Opus Deorum which is now dead). I don't exactly remember how big I was but I had a LOT of villages and some 200-300k points or something. It was a dayjob maintaining them xD why did I sign up here again?

DeletedUser

You know what I am waiting for in this thread? I am waiting for the time when Michael Corleone posts "Hi guys. It's me " ;)

DeletedUser

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh feels so good to be back on tribal wars.... too good maybe? who knows!? looking to see the return of some vets, and good to see everyone

DeletedUser

Since I just got 400PP on one of my TW accounts, I must have been on it for 4 years now.. still playing that account;.. wanted to see what TW2 is all about

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n3820 said:
Anyone ever play on the dutch servers?

I played w14 as rank 1 for start up, until about 20 villages. Name was Fenker. I remember you, I don't think I have played a world with you but I remember you were a regular poster on the forums.

DeletedUser

I played forever ago in w18 & w30. I was in Hammer in w30, if anyone remembers them. Got up to 100ish villages & had a lot of fun back then, hoping to have another good time in TW2

DeletedUser

Played TW1 for way too long and looking forward to playing this, it's buggy though and I know it says beta. Came under noob attack, icons on the village were telling me an attack was coming clicked to get the details. Yep valid player attack (not the 1 spear quest attack you get from a barb in TW1), went to ship out Off and batten down resources. All done, now to go back and check the details of the incoming attack. Was it still coming, the icon said yes, clicked on the icon the same window opens but no attack details anywhere?? Had the attack hit, no. Was it on the map view, no.

So, Microsoft solution, turned it off and on again. Log back in once it loads, Dang but enow5 is slooow. I at least have a report. 10 LC noob attack. There is no way to fight a war with an interface like that :(

DeletedUser589

Played quite a few worlds now but only 2 worlds seriously, just couldn't get a feel for the game like i did in my first two worlds (w12 and w17) had about 80 villages at one time in w12 but only about 20 at one time in w17. been away from the game for years now looking forward to getting back into it.

DeletedUser

Hi all
I played ages ago in W2 and W4, I did quit because handling hundreds of villages and the big wars were taking all my time. But could not resist to give TW2 a try :)