• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Officially quitting,

DeletedUser2084

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I know what you're talking about Aidz. It isn't a bug. It's because when you looked at the attack overview or whatever you clicked on the "X" button that ignores the attack. If you do this, it removes an attack axe from that bottom indicator thing but still shows on the village itself.

So if you ignored ALL the attacks, you would've had no red axe indicator down the bottom BUT your villages would've shown a red axe to still indicate you're being attacked.
How do I know this? Well I just used it recently when I was sorting out mass fakes and nobles on me. If the village was >1,000 points I simply ignored the attack thus reducing the amount of axes shown.

So either you ignored the attack or your co-op did, but SOMEONE clicked on the red X that ignores the attack.

DeletedUser2185

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I know what you're talking about Aidz. It isn't a bug. It's because when you looked at the attack overview or whatever you clicked on the "X" button that ignores the attack. If you do this, it removes an attack axe from that bottom indicator thing but still shows on the village itself.

So if you ignored ALL the attacks, you would've had no red axe indicator down the bottom BUT your villages would've shown a red axe to still indicate you're being attacked.
How do I know this? Well I just used it recently when I was sorting out mass fakes and nobles on me. If the village was >1,000 points I simply ignored the attack thus reducing the amount of axes shown.

So either you ignored the attack or your co-op did, but SOMEONE clicked on the red X that ignores the attack.

I did this too, I can feel his pain :)