• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Officially quitting,

DeletedUser894

For these last 2 days. Everyday i've logged on tribal wars 2, my reports have NO notifications.
Today i logged on, guess what!? All my villages were cleared, i saw them wall 0 wondering wtf?
I check reports. I SEE REPORTS OF THEM BEING HIT, OH? BUT NO NOTIFICATION TELLING ME A REPORT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

So awesome, i've just lost two realms.
This game is getting clicky.

Join a realm.
Build up for 5 months probably doing around 400,000 clicks.
Join a tribe.
They lose.
You lose all your villages.

Every realm full of noobs screaming out in mails
"I NEED SUPPORT PLZ."
"I'M LOSING MY VILLAGES."
"PICK UP THE PASTE WE NEED TO FIGHT."
"LOST"
"WE'RE LOSING"
"CAN WE MERGE YET?"

Then you just meet annoying americans, who're the most wild people, just wanting to take the hole realm. - i learnt my lesson also.

In the end, they just embarrass themselves really hard.

When your tribe is losing? Oh guess what, PEOPLE START LEAVING, GOING TO YOUR ENEMIES TRIBE. AND TRYING THE GET YOUR VILLAGES LOL.

Seriously, tribal wars 2. Same old boring, had to go through updates that should've been charged for murder.

I'm done with this game, i'm done. Cya. Bye,

DeletedUser2084

Wait so you're mad that this game isn't sim city? LOL. If it's a bug or something you're experiencing, post a bug report and have someone look into it. Don't just complain on forums about it and then complain about how people play the game.

DeletedUser894

Wait so you're mad that this game isn't sim city? LOL. If it's a bug or something you're experiencing, post a bug report and have someone look into it. Don't just complain on forums about it and then complain about how people play the game.
i'll post what i want :)

DeletedUser2616

You can't quit, there's no escape. I made a post about quitting when they brought out instant recruitment, but I have to make sure I at least finish en13 first :p

DeletedUser2185

For these last 2 days. Everyday i've logged on tribal wars 2, my reports have NO notifications.
Today i logged on, guess what!? All my villages were cleared, i saw them wall 0 wondering wtf?
I check reports. I SEE REPORTS OF THEM BEING HIT, OH? BUT NO NOTIFICATION TELLING ME A REPORT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

So awesome, i've just lost two realms.
This game is getting clicky.

Join a realm.
Build up for 5 months probably doing around 400,000 clicks.
Join a tribe.
They lose.
You lose all your villages.

Every realm full of noobs screaming out in mails
"I NEED SUPPORT PLZ."
"I'M LOSING MY VILLAGES."
"PICK UP THE PASTE WE NEED TO FIGHT."
"LOST"
"WE'RE LOSING"
"CAN WE MERGE YET?"

Then you just meet annoying americans, who're the most wild people, just wanting to take the hole realm. - i learnt my lesson also.

In the end, they just embarrass themselves really hard.

When your tribe is losing? Oh guess what, PEOPLE START LEAVING, GOING TO YOUR ENEMIES TRIBE. AND TRYING THE GET YOUR VILLAGES LOL.

Seriously, tribal wars 2. Same old boring, had to go through updates that should've been charged for murder.

I'm done with this game, i'm done. Cya. Bye,

This is the first time I am hearing of this AIDZ. Did you put in a ticket in the Support System, if so, request me and I will look into it. If this is not an issue at the moment this is in the wrong place :).

DeletedUser894

This is the first time I am hearing of this AIDZ. Did you put in a ticket in the Support System, if so, request me and I will look into it. If this is not an issue at the moment this is in the wrong place :).
This is an issue, but what's the point canibal? The damage has been done. There is no way in actual hell i'd get my villages back.
Making support ticket, yolo.

so this is a goodbye note or a bug report post ? because you are failing at both.
first of all do something about always being in the losers team. you probably are not making the best choices about your tribe and tribemates :p
second you received no incoming notification(like total incoming attacks) or no report indicator for reports received(the green number for new reports) ? what didn't you receive exactly ? and if that bug exists how can you evidence it and forward it to mods so it gets fixed asap since its seems like a very nasty one.
third , you dont need a forum thread to officially quit tribalwars. you just log out or in case of severe depression and madness delete account is also available.
fourth , Americans , conquerors ? what the ?

DeletedUser894

I was on tribal wars 2 for around 6 hours.
I had incoming attacks, i did not see the red axe.
I saw the red axe's on my village. But i thought it'd been a bug, like the weird ADD GROUPS* of the red axe... thought it was a bug.
Checked my screen to see if i actually had incoming, clicked my village... view information... no attacks.
After i'm still building... i check my village inside of it pressing the "Go into village button," and the wall was 0.
Mind you i was still online when i apparently got "Cleared."
All my villages, but only 1 showed being under attack. I check my reports they're all hit. NO NUMBER OF TELLING ME NEW NOTIFICATIONS.
Second a notification pops up in my reports. I'm looking at it in a heartbeat.
Only till then i saw my villages cleared in reports. I checked my settings, IP > Time, of when the IP joined. And i was active when the reports were popping up hidden.

This happened to me on two realms. Don't know if the bug is still there. But i'm so hicked off right.

DeletedUser894

You do realize being bad and losing villages isn't a bug, it's just part of the game.
This thread is also containing a bug. Or it wouldn't of been here, i'd suggest you go get some reading glasses.... right about....... *Posts comment* now.

DeletedUser894

so this is a goodbye note or a bug report post ? because you are failing at both.
first of all do something about always being in the losers team. you probably are not making the best choices about your tribe and tribemates :p
second you received no incoming notification(like total incoming attacks) or no report indicator for reports received(the green number for new reports) ? what didn't you receive exactly ? and if that bug exists how can you evidence it and forward it to mods so it gets fixed asap since its seems like a very nasty one.
third , you dont need a forum thread to officially quit tribalwars. you just log out or in case of severe depression and madness delete account is also available.
fourth , Americans , conquerors ? what the ?
It's a thread, quitting and leaving a bug to be reviewed. Doesn't say i can't do or not. I post whatever i want, until canibal kicks me out the window, and writes a small poem on why he hates me and why i should've never joined tw2 and why i wastes people's time. *JOKING* but in all serious. Till someone tells me not to, or it's a forum rule.

DeletedUser1594

He is saying he did not know he was being attacked, or alerted of his village being taken.
No one else has ever claimed this issue, just sounds like a player who is bad that is crying about his losses

DeletedUser894

No one else has ever claimed this issue, just sounds like a player who is bad that is crying about his losses
f5cb383f320cd9abb64d5f2594bea78851066ee9beb0935fd76176d413a2d7d9.jpg