• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Night bonus

DeletedUser5578

Hey,

Will there ever be a new world with night bonus of 00:00-07:00 or something? It seems like we never have a NB version.

Greetings,

TheCalculusHero

Just pin a topic written by yourself titled - "Stop ******* asking about night bonuses. IT'S AN INTERNATIONAL SERVER DUMB *** :)"
I could do that. Obviously a little less aggressively than that, but it could be done.
It's not commonly asked about on EN though, so I'm not sure how effective it would really be.

DeletedUser5578

Tribal Wars 1 has the same issue for the international server. What they have is a nightbonus you can choose from basically.

DeletedUser5578

Just pin a topic written by yourself titled - "Stop ******* asking about night bonuses. IT'S AN INTERNATIONAL SERVER DUMB *** :)"
Other games have the same issue (Grepolis EN & Tribal Wars 1 EN) and have addressed this issue. Grepolis turned back to no night bonus after some tries, but Tribal Wars 1 still alternates between no night bonus and an altered form of a night bonus.

So I don't classify myself as a "DUMB ***" for begging the question; if a predecessor of a game can do it, why not here?