• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Meet EN16

DeletedUser

There is 1 tribe(s) here that think they are like ADD(en15) in which can take on top 10 tribes at the same time.
Atleast ADD can XD

In game of thrones, one mistake you die

DeletedUser1914

There is 1 tribe(s) here that think they are like ADD(en15) in which can take on top 10 tribes at the same time.
Atleast ADD can XD

In game of thrones, one mistake you die
Subtle referencing to our family tribes. points out we have a nap with others in top ten so logic = flawed.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry, I know nothing. You really hurt my feelings, cause I am flawed.
I just cleared one of your mate. Im going for the next one and another one.
With them being a farm, I can build academy soon. You should thank Taurikad for doing that to King's Landing.

DeletedUser3321

We need an updated version of this!
This is way too good.

DeletedUser

Yer It was a Dam good read and now TND are in the TOP 3 After Crushing the Mass Joining Tribe IGB/BD/IBT There leader blames it on EN12 tho but I say if your not Ready to Join the World then you should not Join and you should Defiantly not join a war

This all made possible by a MRT Tribe Bob2 Who Set Enemies and Dragged there allies into the conflict and because of the allies location there Allies got REKT!!!

DeletedUser

Congrats to TRC and TND for their rapid conquest. Shimmer got load of great players from en15, and sexy leader Thurin amaze me with TRCs punch NW ;)

PTG is a bit silent though.

Our tribe on the other hand is fighting 6 tribes, I accepted GatorDaves ceasefire with IGB main tribe. Bcoz we are dealing with AFH after heated arguement with former IGB member who joined AFH. We used to be allies with AFH, but one of us got pissed with Khronic coz of IGB tribe jumper.
And the drama with AFH was never settled without Khronic's response to patch things.
IGB managed to get us in war with other tribes so its not as Sunny sun shine for us atm -

after all those fighting we lost villages to TND (Why Shimmer?)
So now Im preparing train to get away from Shimmer. :) Dang Netherworldians! Come out of nowhere, their twisted seriously :p

DeletedUser1914

Congratulations Hattori and others. SWG have finally come out of their shells end game of leeds is here so ofc we will not be as active.Not to mention the majority of us are used to spawning later on and not really accustomed to running 2 worlds both requiring insane amounts of time that RL can't dedicate....