• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Meet EN16

DeletedUser

WARNING: This post may contain satire, excessive metaphors, hyperboles, exaggeration and more. DO NOT READ if you can't take being made fun of.

Soooo I was bored enough to introduce EN16 to everyone, I will be going through top 15 or so tribes and do my best to describe and/or comment on them. Just to keep this fun and fair I won't say anything good about anyone and I will try to point out everyone's flaws. I should prepare for being hated by everyone I guess.

Lets get started.

1. PTG - Praetorian Guard

On the first place we have the all so familiar PTG. We all heard of this mass recruiters at some point right? It's no surprise they are doing it again, I mean chances on seeing non mass recruiting PTG tribe are the same as seeing man bear pig in your yard I guess. And they even outdid themselves this time. They are recruiting more than ISIS these days. Rushing tribe levels to recruit more is nothing new, however 100 memebers in 5 days is obviously not enough so they made a sister tribe to recruit even more! You better guard your position as a mass recruiting tribe, don't let any members slip.
Good job PTG thats how you win!

2. K-9 - Underdog

What a shocker, another mass recruiting tribe. "We are currently only recruiting experienced players who will bring a strong advantage in our tribe". 87/100 members, well it makes sense to want at least 13 experienced members in your tribe, good thinking K-9! Bright future for these guys, imagine a tribe with as many as 13% experienced players! Wow I know, who can stop them?
Well at least there will be 13 members left once someone defeats them, that is if they find them first.
All in all, you probably will stay the underdogs.

3. BoB - Band of Brothers 2

2? Makes you wonder what happened to the first one? Oh yeah thats right, they are hiding in their little turtle villages back on EN15, you finally got brave enough to come out of your shells to EN16? Good for you, thats a first step, mass recruitment is second I guess? 79 members, and descriptions wow... Talk about no creativity, or maybe no more will to play? Guess you don't have high hopes for yourselves either.
I would say you aren't fit for Tribal Wars 2, why not trying, I dont know, starting a band? You are a Band of Brothers after all.

4. IGB - Inglorious Basterds

Oh now this is good. An elite group of members, no one was able to stop them yet. They seem hardcore. Oh whats that, "You attack us and you will be dealing with the entire tribe. "Inglorious Basterds", "Beautiful Destruction" and "Inglorious Basterd too". Wait... what?! Isn't IGB the whole tribe? Oh yeah thats right, you can only recruit 65 members there, better make 2 more tribes. Also its kinda suspicious how you threaten with 2 more tribes, if you're so elite why do you care? Is it that maybe you are not so elite and rely on members and scare tactic to shoo away possible enemies? I can only imagine you having wars with 10 member tribes. Well at the end you are "Inglorious" so you probably will up to your name. Not sure what to say about being illiterate... Its "Bastards" you know, not "Basterds", but I don't expect much from you, so why should I expect you would take the time to google "Inglorious Bastards", name of a famous Tarantino movie to check if you maybe, just maybe misspelled something.
I can only predict this tribe ending like one of Tarantino movies, in blood, with most of the members dying, horribly.

5. AFH - Anarchy for Hire

Ok now this is getting ridiculous. Anarchy... for Hire?!?! Are you deliberately messing with us? Thats like anarchistic ant society... It just doesn't work. Lets go over your description. "Membership limited to all but elite...", hmm I clearly doubt that with 50 members already, but lets move oooon. "Do you have what it takes to ... conquer your way across the land without being allied & NAP to death with everyone", this is starting to make sense now, so no allies, no NAP? That's why the anarchy, I guess I can attack my allies as well then? It is an Anarchy. "We actually earn our stripes", ahhh thus the "hire" part, still who will hire you?
Well seems like a decent tribe, however I can't help but to wonder, what will happen if every member does what he wants? I'm sure there can't be a problem with that logic...

Well thats top 5 for now, gonna update soon with the rest. I have to take a break for a bit, doing few things at the same time. Tell me what do you think about this so far, and keep in mind this is not made to spread hate or anything, its just a fun way to keep you entertained.

DeletedUser894

Man i don't want to be rude, but you've just messed with over 200 players, who will change your tribal wars 2 reputation, to upside in a fraction of a second...

i don't think you understand how strong the forums are and i know i read the red font... but good luck for these 6 weeks you're about to hit
--

Mother of God P.P can't wait till members come online and i can grab my popcorn (Being serious i got money to buy some popcorn!! Rant plz"
:D this will be a blast.. good job on killin your reputation in two seconds by 100's of people rofl.

DeletedUser

All right, time to continue.
Last time in Recruitment Wars 2, you've seen top 5 tribes battling each other on who will recruit more, some more clever leaders made more tribes so they can take even more members in. Talk about tactics, they really did get good at recruiting. Now time for a sequel.

Part 2: Role Play Wars 2

6. TND - Twisted Netherworld Dukes

This race managed to survive EN15 being in top 5, thats impressive! Judging by how the modern society is racist, these Netherworldians (?) managed to survive, talk about Netherworld power! Now lets be a bit racist ourselves.
They do not show mercy to their enemies, wow if a human said that it would be ok, its a war who cares. But they are NOT humans, they are Netherworldians, they said they are twisted themselves so we cant let this pass, you are a cruel race! They are aggressive and dangerous, please be careful and if you see a Netherworldian on the street subtly move away and mutter a racist insult to yourself.

7. SPA - Spartan Anzac's

Do not fall for this deceive! You may think its just a regular spa centre, but its actually a tribe of an ancient warrior race. They will stop at nothing to defeat you. They are trained since they were kids, ruthless and cruel. However we can all agree that they lack brainpower, I mean seriously a SPA? Thats just too much, who could be deceived by that?
They will use many many deceivers when attacking you, you can calculate noble speed but its pointless. However due to them spending all skill points in STR and none in INT you can expect them not to be very smart, and you will easily spot their deceivers, just rename those attacks into "SPA".

8. ZRG - Zorgonian Realm

Every now and then you get few role players who force their own theme into something it doesn't belong with. We have a perfect example here. Now these guys watched too much star trek, or something similar. Guess what YOU ARE PLAYING THE WRONG GAME. This is Tribal Wars, tribes, medieval times!!! No space, no races.... Never mind, lets move oooon.
Now they seem to be a race from the farthest reaches of the galaxy, hmmm ZRG? Sounds awfully a lot like ZERG, can it be? Are they just zergs trying to deceive us and conquer us Terrains, I mean Humans? No, no way they arent mass recruiters, zerg has always been about the numbers. Huh that was close. I almost thought we were doomed.
To conclude these guys seem waaay too much into their character, which wouldnt be so bad if they didnt missed the theme for an awfully lot. I mean Fernando Torres seems like Cristiano Ronaldo compared to you. Storm Troopers would be ashamed for gods sake... Unless maybe, you really are Zorgonians? Thats why you never break character... Well we will never know, on the internet noone knows you are Zorgonian.

9. IGA - King's Landing

Now in this tribe there's so much drama it would jus tbe better if George RR Martin could write a script for this game and kill you all, well not everyone, maybe few unimportant members would stay alive.
Now lets read their description. "We noble useless members or feed them to our ALLIES!", wow talk about scared bad players. You will noble your own members, or feed them to your allies? You arent even good enough to do it yourself, then what will you do to your enemies, let your allies deal with it? Didn't expect a tribe of cowards in top 10, but then again if you lived in a world of GRRM wouldnt you be scared as well? There are no rules in the game of thrones, everyone can die, why risk it? Just play safe, you dont need to be on the throne, better let some little bastard like Joffrey take the throne, everyone on it will die anyways. Being no. 9 is good enough, Certainly beats the alternative.

10. I.M - The Immortals

Straight from Greece here comes The Immortals, a new tribe formed recently after king Hyperion freed them to beat Gods at the Olympus. Or wait, maybe its wrong franchise? Yeah probably, forget everything you read.
Well these guys seem to be more on the scientific side. They claim to be both the unmovable object and unstoppable force. Well in Physics we know thats impossible, so much about being scientific. But for the sake of the argument lets say its possible. You are an unmovable object, ok no problem, but now you are an unstoppable force as well, well how can you be unmovable if you cant be stopped? Or you cant be stopped because you already are, you're not moving. I see its a play on words, its bluff!! I got you! You can't trick me. Nice try tho.
Next, with good coordination you will dominate the server. Well you don't seem all that coordinated to me, all that scientific mistakes I can only assume you are as coordinated as a blind snail with a GPS device. So much talk, like about the immortals in the movie Immortals, through the movie they keep talking about how tough they are, but in the end they only give few minutes of fight before getting a whole mountain crushed on them. Does that mean they will piss some mass recruiting tribe and get crushed with only a short fight? I guess we will find out.

Thats all for now folks, toon in next time in Part3: Satire Wars 2 where you will meet 10-15 ranked tribes!

DeletedUser

Man i don't want to be rude, but you've just messed with over 200 players, who will change your tribal wars 2 reputation, to upside in a fraction of a second...

i don't think you understand how strong the forums are and i know i read the red font... but good luck for these 6 weeks you're about to hit
--

Mother of God P.P can't wait till members come online and i can grab my popcorn (Being serious i got money to buy some popcorn!! Rant plz"
:D this will be a blast.. good job on killin your reputation in two seconds by 100's of people rofl.

I do not fear any tribe, not even all tribes combined. I am a brave warrior who shall not be afraid to speak the truth. They can all try to fight me but they wont be able to defeat me, thus I use alias.

Also I would like to befriend you, as you seem rich. If you are really being serious about having money to buy some popcorn and not just messing with me you must me loaded! I would like to have rich and powerful friends, who can buy popcorn like its nothing!! I bet you dont even have to sew your own clothes! I wouldn't be surprised if you even buy chewing gums pack for 50 cents instead of buying individual gums for 5 cents a gum!

And lastly thank you, I really did try hard to kill my own reputation. I trained for years, I had to study on how to piss off everyone on the server, I went to great lengths through the years on insulting people. I went to budist temple to train with the calm monks. After years of meditation and practicing I managed to piss of even calmest of the monks. And after I pissed of the elder monk who almost killed me in return I knew I was ready. I was finally able to complete my goal, I was able to piss off an entire server in record time!!!

And I must say that I am impressed on how you read this whole text in 2 seconds, Its unbelievable! You must be a really fast reader. How much do you need to read a bible? 2 minutes? How bout Crime and punishment ? maybe 5 minutes? How about Paris Hilton's Autobiography? Im being silly now, even you can't read that.

DeletedUser

# 5 Anarchy for Hire ~

*Anarchy... for Hire?!?! Are you deliberately messing with us? Thats like anarchistic ant society... It just doesn't work. Lets go over your description. "Membership limited to all but elite...", hmm I clearly doubt that with 50 members already, * copy/pate of Quote

Yes, It is meant to make a pun but can also work as the for hire part means we can be the ones to Get hired Not that we are ones doing the hiring but that is neither here nor there & to address your with 50 members already statement:

some were brought from several other servers & signed up on the poenari tribe recruitment post before the world opened some mailed me on 15 & a Lot were already in contact with me before we posted that is actually why we decided to post my leader AndreBowey actually had the idea i just ran with it just before the world opened in fact we could not even fit all the pre registers in with out using an expansion right away it may have even been 2 expansions
In the coming weeks & months you will see us rise & drop in membership ( although we are staying at a max of 50 for right now we do not have any plans to expand by any more then 1 more expansion but for the time being are limiting the tribe max to 50 members to have a more quality membership rather then a mass quantity membership )

We are giving people a chance to join, prove themselves, & rise through the ranks all it takes is activity, communication, & some dedication to playing daily
~AFH~ is Not a " Closed" membership tribe as because i did Not want to Only take the Most experienced TW2 players for several reasons 1 being most are tied up on other worlds & have enough prior commitments already & 2 i do not know all of them lol
because i did Not want to Only take the Most experienced TW2 players for several reasons 1 being most are tied up owe are a NEW tribe that would be quite dumb as there are many under valued under appreciated players out there that could use there experience here to their full ability where they are now they may not be allowed & i see several people who fit this description in the tribe right now who are excelling

Allianced & Nap'd to death comment: We do have some alliance & Nap for the time being & its not meant to mean we never will have any true long lasting ones but will not stifle or hold back our members by allying with everyone & there sister & brother as i have seen many do in the past & where do you see it say that every member can do whatever they want/ i do not anywhere i see it saying that were a new tribe & that if you join you have all the opprtunity in the world to work your way up from the bottom to the top we explained all this in the EN16 post Premade tribe recruitment but that's alright you may not have looked there & this Is for fun so hope you like the answers

DeletedUser

Lol u were way more harsh on the top 5 (and aidz lol) but still a fun read *popcorn*
Yeah I didnt really plan on what to write, I just did. So it seems like Im a bit more harsh in the first part.

Back to character now***

DeletedUser

Not sure what to say about being illiterate... Its "Bastards" you know, not "Basterds", but I don't expect much from you, so why should I expect you would take the time to google "Inglorious Bastards", name of a famous Tarantino movie to check if you maybe, just maybe misspelled something.

I seriously hate being the one to burst your bubble, but you do realize the movie name is actually BASTERDS, not BASTARDS, right? It's true that it's grammatically wrong, but that's the actual name of the movie, with the mistake in it. Look it up, Tarantino did it on purpose. Talk about hard to google things.

DeletedUser894

Yes yess!! The rants perfect!

I do not fear any tribe, not even all tribes combined. I am a brave warrior who shall not be afraid to speak the truth. They can all try to fight me but they wont be able to defeat me, thus I use alias.

Also I would like to befriend you, as you seem rich. If you are really being serious about having money to buy some popcorn and not just messing with me you must me loaded! I would like to have rich and powerful friends, who can buy popcorn like its nothing!! I bet you dont even have to sew your own clothes! I wouldn't be surprised if you even buy chewing gums pack for 50 cents instead of buying individual gums for 5 cents a gum!

And lastly thank you, I really did try hard to kill my own reputation. I trained for years, I had to study on how to piss off everyone on the server, I went to great lengths through the years on insulting people. I went to budist temple to train with the calm monks. After years of meditation and practicing I managed to piss of even calmest of the monks. And after I pissed of the elder monk who almost killed me in return I knew I was ready. I was finally able to complete my goal, I was able to piss off an entire server in record time!!!

And I must say that I am impressed on how you read this whole text in 2 seconds, Its unbelievable! You must be a really fast reader. How much do you need to read a bible? 2 minutes? How bout Crime and punishment ? maybe 5 minutes? How about Paris Hilton's Autobiography? Im being silly now, even you can't read that.
Eating popcorn right now, that was depressing ;-;`.

# 5 Anarchy for Hire ~

*Anarchy... for Hire?!?! Are you deliberately messing with us? Thats like anarchistic ant society... It just doesn't work. Lets go over your description. "Membership limited to all but elite...", hmm I clearly doubt that with 50 members already, * copy/pate of Quote

Yes, It is meant to make a pun but can also work as the for hire part means we can be the ones to Get hired Not that we are ones doing the hiring but that is neither here nor there & to address your with 50 members already statement:

some were brought from several other servers & signed up on the poenari tribe recruitment post before the world opened some mailed me on 15 & a Lot were already in contact with me before we posted that is actually why we decided to post my leader AndreBowey actually had the idea i just ran with it just before the world opened in fact we could not even fit all the pre registers in with out using an expansion right away it may have even been 2 expansions
In the coming weeks & months you will see us rise & drop in membership ( although we are staying at a max of 50 for right now we do not have any plans to expand by any more then 1 more expansion but for the time being are limiting the tribe max to 50 members to have a more quality membership rather then a mass quantity membership )

We are giving people a chance to join, prove themselves, & rise through the ranks all it takes is activity, communication, & some dedication to playing daily
~AFH~ is Not a " Closed" membership tribe as because i did Not want to Only take the Most experienced TW2 players for several reasons 1 being most are tied up on other worlds & have enough prior commitments already & 2 i do not know all of them lol
because i did Not want to Only take the Most experienced TW2 players for several reasons 1 being most are tied up owe are a NEW tribe that would be quite dumb as there are many under valued under appreciated players out there that could use there experience here to their full ability where they are now they may not be allowed & i see several people who fit this description in the tribe right now who are excelling

Allianced & Nap'd to death comment: We do have some alliance & Nap for the time being & its not meant to mean we never will have any true long lasting ones but will not stifle or hold back our members by allying with everyone & there sister & brother as i have seen many do in the past & where do you see it say that every member can do whatever they want/ i do not anywhere i see it saying that were a new tribe & that if you join you have all the opprtunity in the world to work your way up from the bottom to the top we explained all this in the EN16 post Premade tribe recruitment but that's alright you may not have looked there & this Is for fun so hope you like the answers
This dude is so neat with his statements and so truthful :'P, back home now send you some messages and chit chat for a bit.

And let the rant begin! *Strikes the mighty floor with mighty gandalf stick the absolute mighty popcorn stick of all wood."

DeletedUser

Good Read I hoping for a Updated Version in the coming weeks where TND will be in the Top 3 ;)

DeletedUser

Let us let the axes & spears fly & hope our enemies shields do not hold up for long as on EN16 the protection shields Drops today for all that started opening day.

Let the games Begin!
Good Luck to all tribes & let the Best tribe win ( Notice i said the best NOT the biggest although they more common then not are 2 in the same ) But not always so Cheers good gaming everyone

DeletedUser

Its time for Part 3: Satire Wars 2
Last time we met tribes from 5-10, its time for 11-15 tribes. You better get you seat belt on and prepare for the ride. Oh and I hope you left your kids at home because its gonna be on hell of a ride, its too late to do it now and since you don't want to miss this just go with it, your kids might be scarred for life, but who cares!!!

11. TRC - The Republic
We start off with this incredible tribe. All the tribes no matter how bad still take everything seriously, maybe too seriously like 1-5 and mass recruit, or maybe they role play like 6-10 but they take it seriously non the less. This tribe however, does not. It may seem like a serious tribe, called The Republic, pretty serious short description, but! They can't fool me, if you look more seriously on their members, everyone seem to have a specific rank, first player "Engrish Prease", are they seriously mocking asian people's accent? Racist bastards, next we have "Likes Thurin's boobs", and finally Thurin with a rank "Sexy Leader", so are they sexist as well? They are oppressing this nice lady Thurin? Sexist biggots! I don't understand how can someone be so close minded in 21st century. Actually now Thurin sounds like a dude, is he a transsexual? Ewww well then they better oppress him, thats just wrong! Kill yourself. Also I couldn't help to notice this DevilFromTheNorth lady with a rank "Filthy Wh**e", well I wouldn't mind if they introduced me to her, I mean she just seems like an interesting person thats all, no hidden motives here.
Now I got a little off topic, lets get back The Republic seems more like Anarchy to me, seems like them and Anarchy for Hire accidentally switched their tribes? This is anarchy, not something that can be called the Republic. Thats like Donald Trump fighting for freedom for everyone in America by getting Mexicans and all other races leave (What?!). You would say taht their low member count means they are only few elite members of the so called Republic. But when you analise it for a second you can come to a conclusion that you obviously have to be dumb and biggoted to join, pretty tough standards non the less. Also they will recruit you if you're a sexy chicks or a filthy wh**e, well cant say anything about that rule.

12. GFN - Generic Fantasy Name

Well looks like these guys obviously want to be top 10, they are faking being role players to fit in, but once again nothing can pass by me! Even tho Generic Fantasy Name is pretty convincing, upon further inspection I determined you really are not role players, but actually a satire tribe, therefor your place is in 11-15. No description? Please roleplayers are known to be boring, they write 10000 word essay about their tribe, they will give themselves fake titles, and always speak in character. You cant fool me. You do have a member called froddo baggins tho, but I bet he only joined because he thought you were an rpg tribe, he isn't a smart one. I mean don't get me wrong we all know frodo is a hero, he did save all the middle earth by destroying the ring cough* cough* eventhosamdideverythingandcarriedhimallthewaythere cough* cough*, but I always suspected he was actually pretty dumb. Well this proves it froddo, great choice in your hero Gandalf. Really good job.

13. B D - Beautiful Destruction

Remember that top tribe "Inglorious Basterds" (turns out it really is spelled Basterds, but I was not wrong I was just being sarcastic, I mean this is a sarcastic forum duh, and its not like Im only using that so I don't look dumb now. Im totally not!), well this is them, smaller, less agressive version. Like a chihuahua, they can bark all they want but they wont scare anyone. Not to mention that they suck at mass recruiting as well, I mean they are so bad they have 25 members, for a mass recruiting tribes baby thats just weak. They also seem to have some kind of mental problems, I mean they find destruction beautiful, no sane person can find that beautiful. They should probably visit a psychiatrist (What? No red underline? I cant believe I spelled that correctly on the first try? No it must be wrong, I better add another letter to see if it goes red, oh it does, wow I really did spelled that correctly on the first try, Im so proud of miself).

14. IBT - Inglorious Basterds Too

Is it a bird, is it a plane? is this a long awaited sequel to a famous Tarantino movie? No its not, its just another Inglorious Basterds Tribe. This is what happens when a mass recruiting tribe and an overly aggressive tribe have a baby. How was this even a good idea? I rate this tribe copy/paste. They didnt even bother writing a description, not even copy pasting it.. Gee the effort. I've seen more effort on Special Olympics, the ones for people with depression. They don't even seem to mass recruit, isn't that what Inglorious Basterds stand for? Such a disappointment. Not much else to say about them.

15. OBL - Obliteration

This seems like a serous tribe who's goal is to fight. WRONG! They are here to teach you unimportant stuff, they do it subtly by explaining meaning of the word obliteration in their description. "But Remke its only one word". Yeah thats how they try to deceive you, they will teach you without you realizing you are learning, worst kind of scum in the world. We all hate learning, we hated schools and teachers, we dont need this sh*t here, we want to stay dumb. So how did I discover their plan? Well they tried hiding it but not very well, if you look closely their first player is named TheScientist, HA! GOTCHA! We all know that scientists may be teachers and even if they are not they still teach you something every time you talk with them. Stupid smart dude, we dont need someone smart close to use, keep your knowledge for yourself.

AAAAND thats it folks! This concludes our short 3 part... ermm... text? no... show? nope not that either... yeah. This concludes our short 3 part three parter (thats it). I hope you liked it. I might write more in the future if you dont all gang up on me and kill me. You can also give me ideas on what to write next. I'm glad I'm still alive.

DeletedUser

I seriously hate being the one to burst your bubble, but you do realize the movie name is actually BASTERDS, not BASTARDS, right? It's true that it's grammatically wrong, but that's the actual name of the movie, with the mistake in it. Look it up, Tarantino did it on purpose. Talk about hard to google things.

As if I don't know, I did it on purpose... are you so dumb that you didn't get that pfff.... Obviously its spelled Basterds in the movie (really? damnit)

DeletedUser

Let us let the axes & spears fly & hope our enemies shields do not hold up for long as on EN16 the protection shields Drops today for all that started opening day.

Let the games Begin!
Good Luck to all tribes & let the Best tribe win ( Notice i said the best NOT the biggest although they more common then not are 2 in the same ) But not always so Cheers good gaming everyone

Looks like its time for a Purge within the AFH tribe, however are you sure you and TRC didnt accidentally change your names?

DeletedUser2059

this DevilFromTheNorth lady with a rank "Filthy Wh**e", well I wouldn't mind if they introduced me to her

P.S. For all you lads out there,
Devil and me are 10 crowns per hour ;)

DeletedUser

You sir shall be destroyed! it has been spoken now it shall come to fruition
after i assemble a mass tribe of 200 players all having a massive 51 points each i will spike your barbs with 100's of noblemen each before nobeling every single one of them in all 5 touching provinces around you with trains of 10 each just to be sure & i shall send 100's of K's of swords & a few Trebuchet's thrown it to make them Haul well dragging A$$ towards you at you at the speed of well jello or a sloth watching pain dry on a painting of grass growing & if you try & counter attack i will use Only berserk'ers to defend my villages & support woah i will support my allies with Mounted archers & LC while sending my pally out with just 1 spear on a 4 day walk to keep him out of harms way & finally sabotage all of your villages to rubble before taking them for myself to build out to max & put academy's in every single one that makes sense right? hehe oh wait i do not know who you are, What your name is, Where are you located, What tribe are you with,? or if you are even ON EN16 Bwahahahaha LOL

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, its me Steve Irwin and welcome to my new show The Tribal Wars 2 Hunter.

You sir shall be destroyed! it has been spoken now it shall come to fruition
after i assemble a mass tribe of 200 players all having a massive 51 points each i will spike your barbs with 100's of noblemen each before nobeling every single one of them in all 5 touching provinces around you with trains of 10 each just to be sure & i shall send 100's of K's of swords & a few Trebuchet's thrown it to make them Haul well dragging A$$ towards you at you at the speed of well jello or a sloth watching pain dry on a painting of grass growing & if you try & counter attack i will use Only berserk'ers to defend my villages & support woah i will support my allies with Mounted archers & LC while sending my pally out with just 1 spear on a 4 day walk to keep him out of harms way & finally sabotage all of your villages to rubble before taking them for myself to build out to max & put academy's in every single one that makes sense right? hehe oh wait i do not know who you are, What your name is, Where are you located, What tribe are you with,? or if you are even ON EN16 Bwahahahaha LOL

Here we can see an adult male Tribal Wars 2 player. The player seems very experienced and aggressive, he has 199 other players behind him and they could easily tear me apart. Now this creature is extremely dangerous and you should not mess with it, if you happen to meet one of these do not approach them or provoke them.

And now I'm gonna piss him off.

Come at me scrub, you think I'm afraid? Newb im gonna wreck you, you will remember my name xXxPu**ySlayer69xXx
1v1 me IRL pu**y

DeletedUser2124

This was awesome reading Remke, made me giggle few times.I hope to see more soon! :D