• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MASS RECRUITMENT logic

DeletedUser2185

Thank you for letting me know, but our of curiosity, what is the other half? As a member of this game, as I do play it, I believe we are entitled to know.

DeletedUser1323

Thank you for letting me know, but our of curiosity, what is the other half? As a member of this game, as I do play it, I believe we are entitled to know.
In all honesty you should know we are the bottom of the food chain here. When we do get information we post it as it is approved. Many time these are completely out of the CM's control. All we do is attempt to be the public interface between the players/developers. We are players also, which creates a conflict of interest on certain levels.

DeletedUser

.en moderators are a lot better than other servers. I have played .beta/.de/.us and few more those servers sometimes it takes weeks to get a answer whereas here its only couple of hours most?

DeletedUser2847

Problem is that there is no communication at all from support in most threads So the Community keep on posting. Response from support is to delete threads and ban players based on all kind of hilarious reasons(Spam/inpropriate language etc) Have support considered that all this spam and threads turning away from topic starts because of your silence?

DeletedUser3726

Yet being honest and answering should not be that much of a deal. I mean if coolnite says "I don't know and Innogames won't tell me", what could I say ? I just got nothing as answer.

DeletedUser430

Problem is that there is no communication at all from support in most threads So the Community keep on posting. Response from support is to delete threads and ban players based on all kind of hilarious reasons(Spam/inpropriate language etc) Have support considered that all this spam and threads turning away from topic starts because of your silence?
That is not the issue as suppose to players spamming other threads. Many topics there are great questions that players really want to know the question is lost due to other conversations within that thread. Sorry but I don't have my moderators search each thread for spam vs questions.

DeletedUser2847

Do you want to take a vote in the player base about it? The problem in this threads isnt the questions. The problem is that support never give any answers. I talk with plenty of players probably 2-300 players and we are fed up about how support is handling external forum.Its actually no help from support team when we ask about something.

DeletedUser430

Do you want to take a vote in the player base about it? The problem in this threads isnt the questions. The problem is that support never give any answers. I talk with plenty of players probably 2-300 players and we are fed up about how support is handling external forum.Its actually no help from support team when we ask about something.
Thats funny because if we go off stats .en has the most active forum team along with .de. :)

Nevertheless please stay on topic.

DeletedUser

wen i message support my ticket is answered within 2 hours give or take. Do you remember before coolnight7 took over it would take days maybe weeks for a ticket to be answer

DeletedUser1323

wen i message support my ticket is answered within 2 hours give or take. Do you remember before coolnight7 took over it would take days maybe weeks for a ticket to be answer
Thank you for noticing... Yes, this was an area of focus for the EN mod team to work on. There were many problems and many more are still around. One of the main issues is that the moderators are volunteers and have limited schedules. The tickets can come in waves when issues arise such as this and we get overwhelmed and have to prioritize the efforts we make.

DeletedUser3726

That is not the issue as suppose to players spamming other threads. Many topics there are great questions that players really want to know the question is lost due to other conversations within that thread. Sorry but I don't have my moderators search each thread for spam vs questions.
edit : missread

If you could answer, maybe I could move on. If Innogames don't want you to answer just tell me !

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser430

edit : missread

If you could answer, maybe I could move on. If Innogames don't want you to answer just tell me !
Mass recruitment train units in percentages from each chosen units. So based off this if a player wanted to train 1000 spears|1000 swords|1000 archers | (just for this example to make it easier) 1000 Axes it would divide each recruited unit up to be recruited into 25% (4 different units).

The old way if you wanted to recruit the same above it would try and recruit all troops of that one unit first being unbalanced.

DeletedUser3726

Mass recruitment train units in percentages from each chosen units. So based off this if a player wanted to train 1000 spears|1000 swords|1000 archers | (just for this example to make it easier) 1000 Axes it would divide each recruited unit up to be recruited into 25% (4 different units).

The old way if you wanted to recruit the same above it would try and recruit all troops of that one unit first being unbalanced.
That's the most logic way but i thought I had already tested that. Going to test it asap, thanks for the answer. (Was there something preventing you of saying that weeks ago ? Or did you got the info recently ?)

edit : fast test show there's more to it if the village already has uneven pourcentage of troups.
ex :
in village :
0 spears|0 swords|0 archers | 75 axes​
I want to recruit :
1000 spears|1000 swords|1000 archers | 1000 axes​
I got :
280 spears|280 swords|258 archers | 259 axes​
In total percentage :
28% spears|28% swords|25,8% archers | 33,4% axes​

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser430

If a thread goes off topic then things get lost in between as I have stated many times. So as you have displayed above the system actually does a better job splitting the units.

The video I created I assumed you understood why I created it compared to the way the system functioned before. I believe the video is in another thread?

DeletedUser3726

If a thread goes off topic then things get lost in between as I have stated many times.
This post can be used as a way to ask and to try to get it. Once we agree to say "that's how it works", feel free to edit the wiki, to make a video or I can make an other post with the info resumed.