• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Intrigue and Politics

DeletedUser2498

You can't poach from a dead tribe... We have 5 previous WAR players 3 of which applied to us because they had run out of expansion room and realized they were being led by an incompetent leadership. Kynell their 'leader' is not even active anymore, Bogii (their best player and currently ranked 1) left because the tribe is falling apart and it is only a matter of time before the rest leave. Most of our expansion room is WAR, recruiting all our expansion room would be stupid and reminiscent of some other tribes i know. Instead we take on those we deem worthy and eat the rest.

DeletedUser2504

I understand what you're saying, but taking the good players and nobling the inactives is as close to Sim City as you can get without actually playing Sim City, and a far cry from "oh we're bad, we make no peace and we kill what we want." Recruiting the only threat that a tribe poses is just as bad as suing for peace.

DeletedUser2469

A tribe with 23 members, like ourselves, can hardly be accused of playing 'sim city'. Perhaps you should direct your bitterness towards tribes who do actually employ this strategy.

DeletedUser2504

No bitterness here, just stating the facts. 23 member tribe in TW2 church worlds doesn't mean what it meant in non-church TW1, here you can sim city all day with a few members supporting each other. I'm glad that you guys are 5th in offensive bash with only 23 members, but for example TFR's top 10 players have more offensive bash than your tribe, and similar case with other top tribes, and they at least have some wars going on.

No disrespect to EBW or the top tribes, but let's call a spade a spade.

DeletedUser1914

I'm just going to point out that in tw2 size really doesn't matter that much unless its an overly large difference of 5million + this is due to the major morale affects during battles in size difference. point being an example
player A is 150 k points while Player B is 450K points
Player b attacks player A the morale is 59% regardless of church and Paladin thus a army of 1500HC can defend against MULTIPLE nukes with min losses.
Anyone who says the above isnt correct well lets put it this way ive tested that personally and the point difference is the same.​

DeletedUser2469

I'd like to see what 'nuke' you are referring to. I would say it would require 2 nukes at most to defeat 1.5K HC at that morale.