• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Intrigue and Politics

DeletedUser

Any thing interesting happening? Tribal War 2 forum's seem alot quieter than Tribal Wars forums in such things. Is the community just smaller and boring?

DeletedUser

just started tw2 and yeah its smaller i dont think the moderators are pulling any resources to get people on the forum or making any form of organisations/structure to get people here.

this game is new so i am surprised the moderators and developers dont make a lot of guides and post in god mode ingame ''guides in external forum if your new, come and check it out''

DeletedUser

just started tw2 and yeah its smaller i dont think the moderators are pulling any resources to get people on the forum or making any form of organisations/structure to get people here.

this game is new so i am surprised the moderators and developers dont make a lot of guides and post in god mode ingame ''guides in external forum if your new, come and check it out''

Why don't you place this idea in idea's and suggestions :)

User submitted guides are always welcome!

DeletedUser

already done by several players already, all of them were ignored and decided to go back to tw1 until a pre made for tw2 is made. i am here to try things out see if this game got potential or not. i dont think this game will be big even after its finish because of a few strong reasons

1. there is no good report of progres with the game, the community is small, lol yesterday there was a message through whole game about someone birthday. good for you son sadly i dont care and i think 99% of the players dont now who you are nor do they care. use it for a better reason.

2. its under developed look the resource deposit got 250/2k/10k? what?<---- 3 levels? and who want rly to get 2k resources for buying tons of crowns??????

please god developers play your own game please hire the best players in tw1 and ask them to try out a beta server and give ideas what could change. or else this passive tw2 will be dead mans land in top 3 years<-

oh and the punch point
3. the tw1 community HATE buy to win.

DeletedUser1914

Hazuki i also think its the fact the generall speed of the game is different to tw1 in that particular units take far far too long to build and the gap between defence and offense in tw2 is just too big.too many people turtle and many lose interest as such.

DeletedUser

I'm vain and like the better look int TW2 and the new concepts that can give me the edge against a veteran TW player.

DeletedUser1914

by new concepts do you mean the different rams,morale,discipline etc?

DeletedUser

the gap and recruit is not that big bro.

if you wanna build axe nuke then yeah it takes a month but if you wanna punch it with MA nuke with berserker with it, 2 weeks top its faster than tw1. then you have HC/trebuchet as defence takes a week two top its good.
and if your a veteran and know how to snipe and dodge you can build a few HC in a day and snipe the noble trains.
also with chrome you can send 1 second noble train and if your lucky you get a few nobles on top of each other.
i know a m8 in en7 that doing it and he have never been sniped even if people tried for hours to get a snipe between those nobles they are just perfectly on top of each other.

even if this is a passive defensive game the aggressive player will always have the advantage its simple as that.
it gives you more option if your gonna be the one attacking, and if you go with heavy rams as suicide to kill the gate its GG and then there is the chapel tactic to get high disipline so its gg.

and what is the point rly to play a game as a turtle and never attack someone? to watch 100 inc and have no possiblity to back time it and just watch and die slowly as you cant rebuild troops as fast as your enemy because he send heavily ram nukes and MA nukes?

MA is also very op in tw2 against all kind of defence there is a weakness somehow against MA dunno why but ive tried it and its ridiciously high fire power against everything.

DeletedUser1914

hey some people do it has anyoneelse found the tribe member limit a tad excessive?

DeletedUser

The tribe member limit is terribly ridiculous... 200 people? It's like Tribal Hugs all over again...

DeletedUser2712

Any update to us outsiders what's going on in the big League at the moment?

As of now I'm unfortunately in an alliance that is just in the top 30s and therefore, I don't get to be a part of all the drama. Therefor, what is happening on the server? Who is in war with who? Any big attacks? Anonymous rapports etc? Come on people, let's make this part of the forum active!

DeletedUser2504

Is there any tool for displaying statistics for tribe vs. tribe wars? I wouldn't even know where to start tracking a big war between the top 3.

DeletedUser

I am head of Conquer and can tell you a bit.

404 and Ebaumsworld are at war with SETO and The Freemen. So far 404/Ebaumsworld are making small progress.
Conquer and Antideluvians are at war with Black Wings. Black Wings is being annihilated.

DeletedUser2712

So 404 and EBW, are they in some some of alliance against TFR, or is it just a common enemy?

Rumour has it the leaders of EBW have been attacking senior members of The Warthogs(WAH), and that a war is coming.

DeletedUser

Yes, they are, there are other members of the alliance that I cannot disclose, but The Freemen does have a very hefty coalition on it's hands.

DeletedUser2712

Anyone want to make an overview on who's in war with who in the top 10-15?

DeletedUser

Can do a quick one:

1 - The Freemen - At war with 404, 40A, Ebaumsworld, Fierce Gods Touch
2 - Art of War - At war with Ebaumsworld, Fierce Gods Touch
3 - 404 - At war with The Freemen
4 - Ebaumsworld - At war with The Freemen, Art of War, S.E.T.O, The Warthogs
5 - Conquer (My tribe :D) - At war with Black Wings, Omega, oVo Squad
6 - Antideluvians - At war with Black Wings, Black Swans, Black Tears, The Warthogs
7 - The Teutonic Order - At Peace
8 - 40A - At war with The Freemen
9 - Alnwick Rejects - At Peace
10 - S.E.T.O - At war with Ebaumsworld, Fierce Gods Touch
11 - Black Wings - At war with Conquer, Antideluvians, Death Collectors
12 - The Warthogs - At war with Ebaumsworld, Omega
13 - Kingdom of Albion - Not sure, probably at peace
14 - The Great Empire - Not sure, peace again I think
15 - Fierce Gods Touch - At war with The Freemen, Art of War and S.E.T.O

DeletedUser2504

You should put "at war" in quotations, because in many cases EBW/404 players and TFR players are in adjacent provinces, and nobody is taking any villages or even increasing bashpoints. Most of the war seems to be players switching allegiances out of fear of war. Tribal Hugs here we come!

DeletedUser2498

You should put "at war" in quotations, because in many cases EBW/404 players and TFR players are in adjacent provinces, and nobody is taking any villages or even increasing bashpoints. Most of the war seems to be players switching allegiances out of fear of war. Tribal Hugs here we come!

Tribal hugs indeed..
But SWG are not at peace... We simply eat who we please, which as of now is mainly WAR members. We have a NAP with TFR and that is it. There is a reason we have the fifth most offensive BP with only 23 members.

*Edit, 4O4 and WAR are basically 'at war' with each other and it will become official in the next few days, anything they can do to suck up to TFR eh...*

DeletedUser2504

From what twstats tells me, a bunch of the new SWG members are poached WAR players. I never would've guessed that's what you meant by "eat who we please" !!!