• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

If you go to the main tribalwars2 website..

DeletedUser

Not working, i had to register for the forum and game to post his...hope it won't reset my account....please fix this

DeletedUser

I've got scrambled multiple page white text and also red text saying I'm banned - seems to be problems with server as my computer is operating normally and I haven't been a 'bad boy'!!!

DeletedUser

It was working earlier but now I have the banned message similar to BlueBoy5's post

DeletedUser348

Unless your ingame name is _X you are not banned. The page is unable to fully load. I suspect it is a login token error or a websocket connection problem. This is not on the client (user) end (i.e. it is not a problem with your browser) but seems to be within their server farm.

DeletedUser

What kind of cowboy coding is this? Do you even have test/dev environment where you can test your code before released to production?

DeletedUser

have the some problem its says im banned?? i cant log on ?
when do you fiks the game?

DeletedUser

It seems it's back again as I am getting the same message now again...

DeletedUser

I have same problem. This error prevents me from login into the game. This need to be resolved asap.

DeletedUser

what's going on... I thought they fixed it already... earlier it's working again and after 2 hours the error is up again...

DeletedUser

I am experiencing the same...cant login with a lot of weird stuff on...also saying my account is banned.

DeletedUser

im getting this, this morning very annoying, and yes code should of been fully tested and a easy fix when happens. not good at all, and not selling the game very well either

DeletedUser4

We are currently investigating this issue thank you for posting. Please post below as detailed as possible to document what issue you are having. We will need your world, browser and browser version. Thank you for your help.

DeletedUser

seems like a good sum has the same issue, for me the website and game don't load at all i just get a white screen with some scripts. Tried in Opera and its working ok-ish though

The browser I'm was using is chrome with product version 37.0.2062.120

The problem i get is either the screen won't load, or it does but nothing works and just keeps loading until timing out.