• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

If you go to the main tribalwars2 website..

DeletedUser438

If you go to the website and at the top right hand corner where you normally log in/hit play there's like an overlap of multiple pages... theres two play buttons. There's some text that says "your account has been banned" "{[ you are not x }}"

It was working perfectly fine about 2hours ago.

DeletedUser438

I've tried different browsers as well. Firefox/opera/IE... and I've tried refreshing as well.

DeletedUser438

I don't think it is our actual accounts. Because mine said that I was "X" whatever that is...

DeletedUser239

Im testing the android beta app, and there i can just login. So we are not banned. Its just something thats not right. I guess its javascript thats not working correctly.

DeletedUser

Well I cannot read what is says, but I also cannot submit a ticket... tells me the account & password is incorrect.... bummer, would like to know if there are people that are able to login....

DeletedUser438

Is there anyone that is able to logon via the actual website?

DeletedUser

i went back in my history to find a page ive been on before. found one and this came up instead.

DeletedUser108

Thank you all for taking the time to post about this issue. We are currently aware of the issue and are looking into it. Thank you for your patience regarding this matter! Please let us know if you have any further questions.