• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

high lag / freeze rate tonight

DeletedUser1640

It's a joke. since the last upgrade things have gone to riddiculas levels of slow lagging, Someone screwed up badly, please reset to the last version and get it right before realeasing it again!!!

DeletedUser1845

i've been trying to play on EN9 for the last few days and i'm starting to loose the will to live, i have to keep refreshing it over and over again to try and do anything at all there everything shows up i just can't click on anything or move the screen. I can go to all the other servers and have no issues at all yet i go to EN9 and nothing at all , i've had to resort to playing that server on my phone which is bad enough....... any suggestions please before i smash my laptop screen in lol

DeletedUser

there are two scripts locking up the game according to my Firefox debug. One appears to be associated with Google Analytics and the other I'm not sure what it is it may be a bad call on pHp database. I'm sure they've already lost hundreds if not thousands of players and have said absolutely nothing about the problem. fail!