• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

high lag / freeze rate tonight

DeletedUser299

as title. game seems to be very lagged and freezing every few minutes. very poor performance.

DeletedUser1254

I can't even get it to load right now. It's been very high lag every since update 1.8 for me. I have to reload every few minutes and it's getting old.

DeletedUser1513

yh, and the DDOS and other trolls haven't arrived yet. tw2 wont survive..... they really need to invest more money in a better engine and proper employers.

DeletedUser1695

This started about 12 hours ago. Unbelievable lags. Game is loading 28 seconds (previously its was quick like 5 seconds). Cities are loading 12 seconds (previously was 1-2 seconds) with popup "Timeout. Please reload if blah blah". When in attack menu I click on presets game freezes for 5 seconds, then I see empty presets screen with "There are currently no presets" and after 3-5 seconds presets are loaded. Playing your game today is pure pain. Never have seen such laggy things. Please do something with this.
NOTE: I have checked my internet connection - everything is as always. There is not torrents or other things which use bandwidth

DeletedUser145

I have noticed over the last few days, as I play longer the game slows down. Eventually I have to exit, close the browser and restart to get reasonable performance. This used to be an issue with memory leak or the flash player. Any suggestions to improve performance?

DeletedUser1733

TW2 is written in JavaScript not Flash. But I have the exact same problem as you which limits me to only my Android.

After 10-15 I must refresh the browser window or else my whole laptop dies on me though (overheats and shuts off).

I now only open then browser version when a game feature hasn't been implemented for Android.

DeletedUser145

Wow, gotten slower today 1.12. When I want to go to castle view it takes quite a while. Just the spinning wheel, although I don't think it even spins. After about 10-15 minutes of game play forget it. Can't do anything,

DeletedUser145

I hope because this thread says "Not a bug" the mod and developers aren't looking at it. The performance is so bad I have to keep exiting the game and restarting to do anything. This has been like this for a while (about a week) but I don't see much attentions from Inno. It is similar to memory leak where the game gets slower and slower as you play.

DeletedUser

nothing but bugs! somebody screwed up some coding somewhere. freaking ridiculous! can't get into the tavern to recruit spies...
ROLLBACK to a working version!

DeletedUser

very slow, i can get into villages but then have to wait 15 seconds to do anything, more waiting, time is mone, get it together

DeletedUser299

All my animation is switched off and the slider set to setting 1 and I still get lag. Dont go down the road of blaming people's settings or systems when its lag caused by the game servers not us.

DeletedUser486

I was merely asking if it was a possible temporary solution, my game requires a reload every so often when sorting through my villages, but generally response time for me is fast.
I was just wondering if lowered settings might help.

DeletedUser1840

the game is getting slower, every village i go to i have to wait 15 secs to work in it, thats a lot of extra time in a game where there is already a lot of waiting. get your act together TW2 or i will leave and i wont be the only one.