• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

High cost of Resources

I understand that making each level of building has an increase in cost. But it seems it becomes a bit rediculious when you get up over 15th level for the Headquarters. Five levels of very high resources which yes can be gotten but only after a long time and then subject to being taken if you are attacked. Then doing it again and again after taking villages that have not gotten that far. They you have to spend a lot more resources on coins and to make a noble. To help the game along perhaps the amount of resources should be lowered so the players can have what they need to really compete in the game.

I honestly think it fine and perfect... early on it's a grind and that's on purpose. If someone wanted they can rush Acad before BP runs out, making this lower just increase that possibility and also resolve the weak point of that strat. Mid and to late game, those resource requirement you won't even notice...

I honestly think it fine and perfect... early on it's a grind and that's on purpose. If someone wanted they can rush Acad before BP runs out, making this lower just increase that possibility and also resolve the weak point of that strat. Mid and to late game, those resource requirement you won't even notice...
this.
honestly once the initial 30 days pass and 51 point players start barbing out, barbs grow a shitload and res becomes pretty easy to come by

I understand that making each level of building has an increase in cost. But it seems it becomes a bit rediculious when you get up over 15th level for the Headquarters. Five levels of very high resources which yes can be gotten but only after a long time and then subject to being taken if you are attacked. Then doing it again and again after taking villages that have not gotten that far. They you have to spend a lot more resources on coins and to make a noble. To help the game along perhaps the amount of resources should be lowered so the players can have what they need to really compete in the game.
need to farm. res wont be an issue once you get a good amount of troops