• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Grrl

DeletedUser

For dose not know Grrl, Grrl introduce self in Personals thread.

Girl mum say always keep diary, helps remembers not make same mistake over and over. Grrl mum not tell Grrl dog, cuz Grrl dog eat last four Grrl diaries. Grrl keep new diary here where Grrl dog not find.

DeletedUser894

I hope a moderator sorts this troll out.
Thanks in advanced,

DeletedUser

Day 1

First day in Poenari world uneventful. Mostly bash barbarians, upgrade resources.

Barbarians very pusillanimous. Grrl army shakes spear, barbarians hand over resources. Guess Grrl mum wrong when say literature never get you anywhere.

DeletedUser486

I hope a moderator sorts this troll out.
Thanks in advanced,
You are the troll, a bit of role play in this game is refreshing and fun. I hope to see more from Grrl over the course of their foray into TW2.

(If that is too long for you to read, AIDZ rhe tl:dr version is: shut up and get out.)

DeletedUser1914

You are the troll, a bit of role play in this game is refreshing and fun. I hope to see more from Grrl over the course of their foray into TW2.

(If that is too long for you to read, AIDZ rhe tl:dr version is: shut up and get out.)
When you finally notice Yato isn't a mod anymore haha.
Rhae dis-agrees with grr First day was very eventful my armies killed pillaged and humped and then went on a journey to valhalla to be replaced by their sons

DeletedUser486

I don't see how you consider it "rekt" when:
A. It took a tribal wars player months (one of many) to notice I am not a moderator, nor have I been a mod for something like 5 months now,
B. It frees me up to call out trolls like yourself.

DeletedUser

Day 2

Grrl raiders busy. Grrl village like pretty flower on map.

3XqHl8e.gif

DeletedUser2193

I see sun...
Is Grrl a Sun Orc warrior?

I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun.
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

DeletedUser

Ok I have to know (becuase I haven't had much to do with him so don't know) what the hell did AIDZ do? I just keep on seeing people lay into him, I'm not say to stop (it's too funny for that) but I would still like to know why :/

DeletedUser1594

Ok I have to know (becuase I haven't had much to do with him so don't know) what the hell did AIDZ do? I just keep on seeing people lay into him, I'm not say to stop (it's too funny for that) but I would still like to know why :/

Aidz acts like a child, because he is one. He talks all this nonsense and has never done anything remotely close to productive in this game. He is flaky and incoherent. There are probably other things, but you get the idea

DeletedUser

Can I get a second opinion? It would be nice to see what other people think (that and I'm bored right now :p)
We'll get back to you Grrl, hold your horses :p

DeletedUser

I see sun...
Is Grrl a Sun Orc warrior?

I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun.
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

kropovs is poet like great orc Shakes Spear

DeletedUser1914

Day 2

Grrl raiders busy. Grrl village like pretty flower on map.

3XqHl8e.gif
Grrl must tell Rhae his secrets for that juicy second village must be witchcraft to have it so close! Rhae be jelous his soilders are annoyed at the 30+ min run to his second village very annoyed