• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Grrl

DeletedUser

Grrl just lucky I guess. Unfortunately is longer walk to barbarian villages. Sometimes troops get lost, wander around in meadows, pick flowers.

DeletedUser1914

rhae troops have no problem they find their women to hump very easy right next door...Sadly rhae's merchants take similar wanders and fall into lakes occasionally :(

DeletedUser

How do you think I feel? Shrimps aren't exactly the best at traversing the land :/ (and everyone keeps trying to eat them -_-)

DeletedUser145

Grrl, sounds to me you have a discipline problem. Your not whipping them hard enough.

DeletedUser

In my experience you should never whip an orc, it just excites them :/

DeletedUser894

Aidz acts like a child, because he is one. He talks all this nonsense and has never done anything remotely close to productive in this game. He is flaky and incoherent. There are probably other things, but you get the idea
Shekel finder, is a crazy o'l american. You know one of "Them" south ones l o l

DeletedUser1914

Shekel finder, is a crazy o'l american. You know one of "Them" south ones l o l
Rhae troops think aidz killed the mood Rhae's troops wish for blood but everyone hide behind their walls and cower Rhae's troops getting restless but they know to bide time huhuhu

DeletedUser894

Rhae troops think aidz killed the mood Rhae's troops wish for blood but everyone hide behind their walls and cower Rhae's troops getting restless but they know to bide time huhuhu
Come attack me, i'm open :),
i know your pain, ADD the idiots never really killed anything back in EN15, they just kept alliances to be safe.
Then if someone was vulnerable they'd attack.
Only the ones who didn't make contact with average members got the nobles and kills,
in ADD we knew it was our last time playing.
So everyone was relentless then got very pissed of at the council.

DeletedUser

Grrl talks like a male but is trying to role play as a female, weird

DeletedUser

Day 3/4

First dey say Grrl not really girl, next dey gonna say Grrl not really orc ...

Grrl very busy with village, not have time to write in diary yesterday.

Yesterday have quest help support other villages. Chose only best-behaved warriors help out neighboring villages. Warriors not cause much trouble -- no reports of missing cats or wimminfolk. However, villages report suspicious shortage of beer.

Grrl invite neighbor troops come support Grrl village, treat dem to fine orc ale.

DeletedUser

Grrl notice Grrl ranked in top 100 players now. Grrl try not to let success go to her head.

DeletedUser

*noticed that grrl is too far away from me to cause problems*

DeletedUser

Oh I didn't say that you would cause problems for me, just that some of my men may go missing because of the alcohol on offer :/ (I really need to train them better)

DeletedUser

notice grrl not been on forum in many days hmm maybe grrl quit?