• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea u expertly drew all that DT from people memeing "NEED DEF" in a discord chat to see if we could actually giga stack both just to get ur ankles broken trying to take a diff vill. try again please!
He just doesn’t understand the memes
5DC8D253-160B-4759-BECD-037EB75910CE.png

and a happy new year
You too!

Common, Vik, is it?

Leave some farm for the tribe mates XDDD

Maybe farm less often than every 15 minutes. LOL

bot naxture.png

Just kidding, no intention to call you out for automated farming at ALL, we all know you don't have life just like me on the New Years night :D

Last edited:
Also, cyberlord101

if you have 4k lc in your village, why do you farm only with 10 by 50 farm runs every 30 minutes, you must be crazy in love with this game! :D

Again, totally legit! wink wink ;)

Attachments

• cyberlord 2.png
    cyberlord 2.png
    389 KB · Views: 100
  • cyberlord.png
    cyberlord.png
    389 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Also, cyberlord101

if you have 4k lc in your village, why do you farm only with 10 by 50 farm runs every 30 minutes, you must be crazy in love with this game! :D

Again, totally legit! wink wink ;)
I've said this one before dude, if you suspect cheating, report it. do the same to your own boys, no playing favorites ;););)

Hmmm I've been banned 4 times... even a total ban on the forums on the Bazillion servers. Because I so called wasn't speaking their language on their forum Google translate sucks.... The spider guy you farm very well but this isn't Sim City Online you have to attack someone. Let's see if you can be in the Top 5 of staff member edited messages. You have the Top 5 citys locked.

Guys, calm.

This is a economy game. And for now, i got the stronger economy.
Even 3 days out (im still drunk) i got more villas than everyone, and i got some things prepared :D

Just a refresh course on Domintion worlds and Bash points.

Playing Domintion worlds to reach first place and win the server a tribe must have the most domintion points. How to get these points you must attack a 10 ten tribe. You cannot win by just eating Barb/Barbarian

If you are the worse player ever to play this game just attack your coop and noble his city that gives you a domintion point for the tribe while he can grab another barbarian city and you can do the same process over again.

How to gain bash points.

Easy build troops then attack someone. Easiest way to get bash is to attack your coop while he's sleeping, farming and trolling Tribewars 2 EN Forum.

Best army to have to attack someone is a full spear nuke 21,000 spears and 300 or more rams. Make sure you have no faith.

I hope you enjoy this tool I learned it from bizmoney years ago.

Last edited:
Just a refresh course on Domintion worlds and Bash points.

Playing Domintion worlds to reach first place and win the server a tribe must have the most domintion points. How to get these points you must attack a 10 ten tribe. You cannot win by just eating Barb/Barbarian

If you are the worse player ever to play this game just attack your coop and noble his city that gives you a domintion point for the tribe while he can grab another barbarian city and you can do the same process over again.

Did they teach you that in SFU 101 course?

Status
Not open for further replies.