• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not Tauri, but my fellow didn't get a ban for that, the administration specifically said that he wasn't polite enough, I believe it was cultural barrier, but anyway, there is no reason to play this world for real if people will be picked up at random, I am just chilling at this point

-V- should thank me. I brought Joe back to your game by pure seethe factor
lol, you drunk, go to sleep :D

Believe it or not Tauri, but my fellow didn't get a ban for that, the administration specifically said that he wasn't polite enough, I believe it was cultural barrier, but anyway, there is no reason to play this world for real if people will be picked up at random, I am just chilling at this point
I actually agree with you here.
I’m happy about the bans in one way because i benefitted, but it’s taken a lot of the fire away. That’s why I’m keeping it alive in forums. I don’t expect to win this world, my heart isn’t much into it

Anyway, Roman, no hard feelings, I'm just a bit salty after you gave up on world updates so fast :p

I apologize, but after I saw how many multi-acc's and cheating going on I did not feel as though it would be appropriate to keep track and glorify the bad eggs of the server. Included would be all the rage-quits, bans and crying about realm. So it left bad taste in my mouth. :'(

holy f%$@ you guys are ****** lmfao. there is no conspiracy. you guys created a tumor on the map with **** accs, are BLATANTLY pushing and got banned for it. tons of your players were also obviously scripting, and they got banned for it. unlucky! happens to literally everyone! every tribe in the top 5 had this happen to them! shut the f*&# up you whiny ******* kids!

Last edited by a staff member:
V.png

they will keep axing the world until only one tribeless sucker is left :p

Perhaps i will join the world when that happens as i like the odds.
It adds a new strategy not previously considered.
Tribes thinking to wait a few weeks before joining on the rim should now consider waiting a month until everyone banned :D
#Consultant #CompetitiveRates

very weird stuff is going on...some players are losing res....been scouting one for the last 3h and he keeps losing res very slowly. no recruitment no buildings have changed...church disappeared (or was cat down)... nuke and everything else is out since it was too early. i know he does not sleep at this hour usually...now i see 1 spear appear in his village.
Did someone really get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.