• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

Black Out

Banned
Any idea where one would get said blow.up girl? Asking for a friend

Go to Agar St, London WC2N 4JP I got a mate in the place that will hook you up with some, just remember it'll cost you at least 10 but if you're good for em' you might get off with one that only costs you 5

CultsPist

Banned
so hilarious when HL and his 'edgy' friends try to come on here and try to create this facade of being rebels when HL literally admitted to things with kids and other kids and had his old mod friend ban his adverseries (3 i know of) that exposed his rl crimes, all the while he admits and encourages rule breaking. it's control opposition, he breaks laws and rules and then when you fight him you get banned and he has these loser mates come in to join in on 'banter' that is fictional because they are all protected by innogames because of the tens of thousands they spend on the game. i think their last rogue mod mate lost his admin privileges for banning people HL wanted banning

Black Out

Banned
so hilarious when HL and his 'edgy' friends try to come on here and try to create this facade of being rebels when HL literally admitted to things with kids and other kids and had his old mod friend ban his adverseries (3 i know of) that exposed his rl crimes, all the while he admits and encourages rule breaking. it's control opposition, he breaks laws and rules and then when you fight him you get banned and he has these loser mates come in to join in on 'banter' that is fictional because they are all protected by innogames because of the tens of thousands they spend on the game. i think their last rogue mod mate lost his admin privileges for banning people HL wanted banning

When I read the things you write, I can feel my IQ lowering. Please restrain yourself from typing b0!!ock$ in the forum. I'm sure in your family having an IQ equal to that of a sea sponge is celebrated, but please don't spread your contagious low-IQ BS here with the rest of us. All of us 'edgy' friends look out for each other's interests, so be a good sponge and go back to your life of filtering sewage. Best wishes from someone who isn't a child predator.

Good god, It's nice to have some activity on the forums again, the one place that isn't regulated by woke s**t nowadays.

Black Out

Banned
396295847_18080877646394640_1458186845475177681_n.jpg

CultsPist

Banned
When I read the things you write, I can feel my IQ lowering. Please restrain yourself from typing b0!!ock$ in the forum. I'm sure in your family having an IQ equal to that of a sea sponge is celebrated, but please don't spread your contagious low-IQ BS here with the rest of us. All of us 'edgy' friends look out for each other's interests, so be a good sponge and go back to your life of filtering sewage. Best wishes from someone who isn't a child predator.

Good god, It's nice to have some activity on the forums again, the one place that isn't regulated by woke s**t nowadays.
You are just friends with said predators then, and defend them?
As for woke sh*t etc, lol, you are in the protected group of cheaters and criminals that get protected by the moderators of the game and forums, you nonce

CultsPist

Banned
when you read these weird meme posts and text over strange images remember that it is a 60 year old man behind the screen with a proclivity for .... you know ... and that this is their past time

Hurtllocker

Banned

Cool story bro needs more kids and stuff

Hurtllocker

Banned
Go to Agar St, London WC2N 4JP I got a mate in the place that will hook you up with some, just remember it'll cost you at least 10 but if you're good for em' you might get off with one that only costs you 5

Appreciate it. I'll head down on the Megabus, hopefully nobody minds on the way back if I get a little excited with my new girlfriend.