• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

Black Out

Banned
I expose the plea moes and you attack me
You come to their defense
Don't worry man you will be included in the case
If it is one thing I hate it is people like you
Wouldn’t call taking the pi$$ out of you defending others tbh. Just comedy gold lmao

the divorce hit you hard but glad you dont get to see the kids it was very disturbing
Kids again…. Cult get some help seriously dude.

IMG_7742.jpeg

CultsPist

Banned
I love being a man in my very early 30s with an abundance of women and a pletharo of weirdo fanboys all over me. Don't even know which friend group I am going to hang with tonight, I shall ponder. Maybe one of you can pick a number between 1 and 5 and that will settle it.
There's a reason i don't dominate the game as number 1 anymore - between my full time job and my social life, this game is impossible for me. Besides, there is no one on my level that I could trust as a coplayer

CultsPist

Banned
Wouldn’t call taking the pi$$ out if you defending others tbh. Just comedy gold lmao

Kids again…. Cult get some help seriously dude.

View attachment 4116
The truth will come out, you won't be the first nonce I have exposed. If any of you were any good (you've seen my face) , you'd find the youtube videos documenting how I got nonces like you arrested

Black Out

Banned
I love being a man in my very early 30s with an abundance of women and a pletharo of weirdo fanboys all over me. Don't even know which friend group I am going to hang with tonight, I shall ponder. Maybe one of you can pick a number between 1 and 5 and that will settle it.
There's a reason i don't dominate the game as number 1 anymore - between my full time job and my social life, this game is impossible for me. Besides, there is no one on my level that I could trust as a coplayer
I choose 0 since that’s how many girls and friends you’ve got you made that one too easy, I feel bad for you. Fk

CultsPist

Banned
I choose 0 since that’s how many girls and friends you’ve got you made that one too easy, I feel bad for you. Fk
Bear in mind ladies and gentlemen these kind of 4 year old retorts are coming from a morbidly obese divorced man of the age of circa 45
I wonder when he tells me he courted my mum

Hurtllocker

Banned
Hahahahahaa you defo been drinking again

Black Out

Banned
Bear in mind ladies and gentlemen these kind of 4 year old retorts are coming from a morbidly obese divorced man of the age of circa 45
I wonder when he tells me he courted my mum
I didn’t court her, I sent her skydiving then this happened shortly after, she said something about not being able to forgive herself for something, if I had to guess, it was something to do with you.
IMG_7744.jpeg

CultsPist

Banned
Lol at spamming everyone on discord begging them to give you support on the forums cos you're getting roasted by the irishman, pathetic!

CultsPist

Banned
I understand the seething anger.
I was the number 1 player in the world at a time EVERYONE else was cheating.
I am handsome
I am charming
I am charismatic
I would be mad too!

Black Out

Banned
I understand the seething anger.
I was the number 1 player in the world at a time EVERYONE else was cheating.
I am handsome
I am charming
I am charismatic
I would be mad too!
You forgot the following:

Delusional,
Perverted,
Inbred,
Lonely,
Schizophrenic,
Arrogant,
Smelly,
Anorexic,
Underfed,
Low to no maintenance,
Poor.

I could go on but seriously what’s the point.

CultsPist

Banned
You forgot the following:

Delusional,
Perverted,
Inbred,
Lonely,
Schizophrenic,
Arrogant,
Smelly,
Anorexic,
Underfed,
Low to no maintenance,
Poor.

I could go on but seriously what’s the point.
Seriously jealous at my intellectual prowess, my superior gaming skills, and my gorgeous, handsome features

Black Out

Banned
You're @Black, Out
Nah, it’s your…. If we used your variation of you’re the sentence would read,

On you are tomb…. That doesn’t make sense. Thanks for playing though.

Usually I’d recommend going back to school but I think that’s where you want to go.

CultsPist

Banned
Nah, it’s your…. If we used your variation of you’re the sentence would read,

On you are tomb…. That doesn’t make sense. Thanks for playing though.

Usually I’d recommend going back to school but I think that’s where you want to go.
You didn't get what it meant, you are too stupid HAHAHAAHHA

CultsPist

Banned
the irony of telling me to go back to school when he didn't read it proper. cognitive inferiority!!!

look closely
oh my days, what a spa!!!