• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

*A moderator has entered the chat.*

Yeah, I'm not reading all 33 pages worth of content, but I went back like 5 pages and that's enough for me to remind everyone that the forum does have rules.

DeletedUser4873

lets do the maths!
It took 72 days for a moderator to check here and lets take it that this is the routine. (check every 72 days)
This means we can continue as before because this world will be over be for anyone comes back to check

BOOORING :p

We're not that bad are we?

Admittedly, I got a few good laughs out of some of the posts I deleted.
spoodDegenerate.png

lets do the maths!
It took 72 days for a moderator to check here and lets take it that this is the routine. (check every 72 days)
This means we can continue as before because this world will be over be for anyone comes back to check
I'd really rather you do the math from my .US forum join date since that's where I spend most of my time.

Well, given the direction the market is heading with acceptance of BTC, this isn't a terrible idea.
Especially when you consider that 3% of all BTC is owned by businesses like Tesla and Morgan Stanley. With money movers like MasterCard taking tentative steps towards accepting BTC and with giants like Apple announcing that they would start accepting it, it's only a matter of time before apps on the iOS store add the option anyway.

Elon, perhaps you ought to focus less on finding forum grammatical errors and more on your in game plan.

And when I look back man, you have done your fair share of Trolling...

I understand you're a little Salty bud, I feel your early game strategy has kind of backfired abit, but again its not a write off, I was merely propagating the point it looks like SFU are pulling ahead.

Don't take it as A judgement, an attack ...
It's an enquiry lol
That's all ;)