• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

DeletedUser5513

I'm sure you want this to be true, but it's not...
You're the reason new players are leaving the game.

View attachment 2220

What this player is essentially saying is that when it was NoT and DOA teamed up against SFU it was a really fun game (for him)!

But now SFU and DOA have teamed up against NoT the game has been ruined (for him). What a shock.

We suggested a long time ago that the best experience for everyone would have been a 3-way war. That was rejected immediately by laughing NoT players who said that the NoT / DOA alliance would last and SFU would soon be a distant memory, and if we said anything was unfair, they just said it was crying.

So you could post 20 messages like this and it wont get any sympathy, it'll probably be celebrated tbh. Your people only care now because its happening to them. When they were the ones doing it to someone else you didnt get them complaining to you about it being unfair. It's fine if someone else is having an awful time, just laugh at them if they complain about it and carry on.

might get interesting now
1612925668437.png

i think i just can't resist internaling idiots within my tribe :p that makes me come back again and again and again... and people like juicebox keep appearing and getting internaled heheheheh

Im not inactive. Jhin just being jhin and trolling people. Sorry I dont use 42069 alts. Nor do i have other players send me crown's and resources. I actually u know, play the game with my two hands. Do I have a life? Probably not. Do I care? Absolutely not. Good try jhin .

Plus all this stupid arguing makes everyone here including myself look retarded. So what if u think someone chests?? Not like the mods care anymore.

All your wining in open forums is just that. Wining. Neither productive nor intelligent. Nobody is gonna change anybodies minds here. Whatever opinion u entered with will be the one u leave with no matter how good ur argument is.

Thats how I know this will go thru one ear and out the other for most. Just fucking quit all ur bitching people. Play the game. Or dont. Nobody cares. Yall arguing over a dead game.

also no one said anything about you being inactive, just about blacklisting you from any tribe with more than 2 IQ and forcefully nobling you down the line