• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Too much cheating.
I give up...

GZ to the cheating merger tribes for beating 1 other real tribe this world!

Everyone how not to lead a tribe.

You lasted what 4 days of the gangbang?

You don't like this do you?

Thats a shame.

"I'm always here for my players, it's why I play the game"

"SFU are cheats"

"NOT and DOA's alliance will never break"

"Soon SFU will soon be a distant memory"

"NOT is full of really decent individuals who don't do anything wrong"

(INQ Most hated name in tw2 history)

Reading your previous posts on the forums and then reading them a week later makes me chuckle.

Elon you spend most your time talking some big game, you s*** talked SFU for months.

All boots no braces my gran would say..

We pulled 3 organised Ops yesterday and you started crying, then you send me messages on discord accusing us of everything your own guys are doing (no changes)

You honestly just can't handle losing so you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better but by doing this you just look like a spanner.

Also the merge thing is really boring now SFU have less members than you.

Selective recruitment, you should try it but instead you're to busy recruiting waks multi's

I heard En62 is more chill?

I wonder if the INQ will be as easy as there leader to break..

9ef994a712bb82d742c07415ad8720bf.png

DeletedUser5513

Hi.

This is a long post so please skip if you're not interested. Please don't blame me if you waste your time reading it :D

I'm Clementine and I'm a new player. I dont like to troll, or be toxic or unpleasant to anybody (which is why I dont really look at the forum much). So I am not going to get drawn into a debate or a back and forth argument, I'm not really interested in what anyone thinks of my post, and I will probably only post once and that will be all. So why post at all?

Because there are people trying to say that SFU are cheating and that has not been my experience.

Because there are people trying to say that NoT have never cheated at all, which has also not been my experience. I also don't think its fair to say everyone in NoT cheats, as there will undoubtedly be many people who are oblivious to it. But I've seen enough to feel sure that some do.

From my perspective, I was born into the Core and it was my first world. I made friends with a few local people who were good players and who taught me the game. Together we joined WASPS. Things were ok for a while, but people did not like how WASP was being run, and the most active players in WASPS were all old friends from past worlds of the leaders of SFU. So one day that group decided to leave and join SFU, and as that was the main active core of WASPS they offered for some selected active people to come with them if they had seen some potential in them. It was not, in my opinion, a merge. It was 2 groups of players who knew each other and wanted to play together, plus quite a few tag alongs who had shown promise.

But this is when hell broke loose and the whole world attacked us, calling us MRT and mergers and other words I didn't understand, as if this had been some huge plot or something dishonourable.

I have been a gamer my whole life, and can honestly say that the month that followed was the most unpleasant gaming experience I've ever had, and the worst introduction to a gaming community that I have ever had. The DOA and NoT alliance made the game pretty unpleasant for me, and for a month we took attack after attack on every front. We held our ground against a huge onslaught.

But I am coming to my main point now. Because while we held our ground we made a lot of observations about our attackers and their patterns.

From DOA, it was clear that there was heavy coining, we'd kill whole nukes and then the same towns would fire off almost full nukes again the following day. Nobles were almost always rangered and there were hundreds of deceivers. It was not nice to play against...but it all seemed to be legal.

From NoT however we saw a lot that was suspicious. When an attack wave came it came in cycles. One NoT player would send out all of his attacks and fakes, then there would be a few seconds gap, then another NoT player would send out all his attacks and fakes, then a few seconds gap again and another NoT player would send all his. And I'm not talking about landing times, that would just be good planning, I'm talking about the order it was launched in. It was almost as if several of the accounts we were fighting could only be manned one at a time. Then there was the horde of little tribeless or small tribe players scattered around, which were stacked beyond what they could possibly stack, or which were empty when scouted and then stacked up to heaven when attacked, but then at key strategic moments would suddenly empty themselves of troops and be captured by NoT. And then there are the treb chains that I have seen where 4 attacks land in one second. Impossible to do manually? No probably not impossible, but very difficult to do consistently.

It is not 100% evidence. There is no way to get 100% evidence. But I have seen enough that it painted a picture overall.

Meanwhile in SFU we survived by communicating extensively. We use discord and I know most of the people nearby me very well, each as individuals, and we supported and timed and planned together effectively enough to kill multiple nukes every day. I cannot speak for DOA (or or SFU for that matter I speak only for myself), but I believe they began to realise that SFU were not this MRT merge wars group that NoT wanted to characterise us as, we were good players and playing fair. And I think they began to see the way that NoT were playing and did not like it. That is the reason why the tides have turned, and NoT do not like it one bit. Suddenly they are facing being outnumbered the way we have been and they dont like it. Now they want to say its unfair. Now they want to say its merge wars. Now they want to say its a gangbang that ruins the world. It especially tweaks me when they say it ruins the world for new players! After the new player experience that fending off the combined might of DOA and NoT gave me as an introduction!

And then, to cap it all off, some of NoT now want to say that SFU are the multi's and the cheaters. Well, from inside SFU, I communicate with almost everyone nearby me. I certainly do not know the whole tribe individually, but I know a great number of them individually. And if there are huge numbers of multi's then they are doing a fantastic job of communicating back and forth with themselves on discord.(??)

I'm not saying that there can't possibly be a cheater in SFU. We have 65 members, I'm sure there is something dodgy somewhere. But the idea that there is widespread cheating throughout the tribe is categorically false.

I am not part of the politics, I dont know what is said behind closed doors in PM's and tribe councils. I expect that there is a lot that happens that ordinary players are unaware of. I am just a member and a soldier and I only have the view from the ground to give you, but if that's worth anything to anyone then it was worth saying.

Finally, respectfully @elonfuzzk.

I dont make things personal and I dont think its right to hold any one person accountable for the actions taken by others in the tribe.

But I really dont know what to make of you. There are times where for brief moments it has seemed like you were trying to be open and honest and open minded, brief moments where you seem to want to be impartial and look logically at who is cheating and who is not, from any tribe and either side. If those moments had held longer then I would be able to respect that.

But most of the time you are saying things that I know are definitely not true. Like that shadow was an SFU spy, after I've spent a month fighting him, killed so many of his nukes. We lost towns to him, and recapped off of him. He cost us quite a lot, and at key times when we were fighting everything else too. He was not a spy, and so if you really believe he was it calls into question your critical thinking on this.

So I dont know. TW can be a data minefield and interpreting the true picture of what's happening from a scattering of spy reports, timings and hearsay can be tricky. It's possible that you're a genuine person who's view has been blinkered so much you can't see the truth now, maybe by unconscious bias for your own tribe, maybe by hatred for ours. Confirmation bias is a real thing and nobody is immune to it, I've tried to examine myself for it before posting this even. But it's also possible that you're just plain straight forwards lying, or perhaps trolling for a laugh. I think as I'm open-minded I will never really know which it is, but a lot of people think the latter, and if you're actually the former then that's kind of a tragedy for you and I'd urge you to re-examine things for yourself impartially if thats the case.

And as for this "Another huge 18 points of growth from the "world champion" past 30-something hours!" stuff......I dont know what you want to prove here, the guy has said he isn't playing like 3 times......it even says it on the profile. The fact that you're watching out for any daily growth of a 100 point villa that isnt anywhere near to your territory kinda makes it seem like you're worrying about it or something.....

Anyway. I wouldn't worry about trying to flame reply me to be honest, I've said everything I came to say. Peace out!

Love Clem.

Hi.

This is a long post so please skip if you're not interested. Please don't blame me if you waste your time reading it :D

I'm Clementine and I'm a new player. I dont like to troll, or be toxic or unpleasant to anybody (which is why I dont really look at the forum much). So I am not going to get drawn into a debate or a back and forth argument, I'm not really interested in what anyone thinks of my post, and I will probably only post once and that will be all. So why post at all?

Because there are people trying to say that SFU are cheating and that has not been my experience.

Because there are people trying to say that NoT have never cheated at all, which has also not been my experience. I also don't think its fair to say everyone in NoT cheats, as there will undoubtedly be many people who are oblivious to it. But I've seen enough to feel sure that some do.

From my perspective, I was born into the Core and it was my first world. I made friends with a few local people who were good players and who taught me the game. Together we joined WASPS. Things were ok for a while, but people did not like how WASP was being run, and the most active players in WASPS were all old friends from past worlds of the leaders of SFU. So one day that group decided to leave and join SFU, and as that was the main active core of WASPS they offered for some selected active people to come with them if they had seen some potential in them. It was not, in my opinion, a merge. It was 2 groups of players who knew each other and wanted to play together, plus quite a few tag alongs who had shown promise.

But this is when hell broke loose and the whole world attacked us, calling us MRT and mergers and other words I didn't understand, as if this had been some huge plot or something dishonourable.

I have been a gamer my whole life, and can honestly say that the month that followed was the most unpleasant gaming experience I've ever had, and the worst introduction to a gaming community that I have ever had. The DOA and NoT alliance made the game pretty unpleasant for me, and for a month we took attack after attack on every front. We held our ground against a huge onslaught.

But I am coming to my main point now. Because while we held our ground we made a lot of observations about our attackers and their patterns.

From DOA, it was clear that there was heavy coining, we'd kill whole nukes and then the same towns would fire off almost full nukes again the following day. Nobles were almost always rangered and there were hundreds of deceivers. It was not nice to play against...but it all seemed to be legal.

From NoT however we saw a lot that was suspicious. When an attack wave came it came in cycles. One NoT player would send out all of his attacks and fakes, then there would be a few seconds gap, then another NoT player would send out all his attacks and fakes, then a few seconds gap again and another NoT player would send all his. And I'm not talking about landing times, that would just be good planning, I'm talking about the order it was launched in. It was almost as if several of the accounts we were fighting could only be manned one at a time. Then there was the horde of little tribeless or small tribe players scattered around, which were stacked beyond what they could possibly stack, or which were empty when scouted and then stacked up to heaven when attacked, but then at key strategic moments would suddenly empty themselves of troops and be captured by NoT. And then there are the treb chains that I have seen where 4 attacks land in one second. Impossible to do manually? No probably not impossible, but very difficult to do consistently.

It is not 100% evidence. There is no way to get 100% evidence. But I have seen enough that it painted a picture overall.

Meanwhile in SFU we survived by communicating extensively. We use discord and I know most of the people nearby me very well, each as individuals, and we supported and timed and planned together effectively enough to kill multiple nukes every day. I cannot speak for DOA (or or SFU for that matter I speak only for myself), but I believe they began to realise that SFU were not this MRT merge wars group that NoT wanted to characterise us as, we were good players and playing fair. And I think they began to see the way that NoT were playing and did not like it. That is the reason why the tides have turned, and NoT do not like it one bit. Suddenly they are facing being outnumbered the way we have been and they dont like it. Now they want to say its unfair. Now they want to say its merge wars. Now they want to say its a gangbang that ruins the world. It especially tweaks me when they say it ruins the world for new players! After the new player experience that fending off the combined might of DOA and NoT gave me as an introduction!

And then, to cap it all off, some of NoT now want to say that SFU are the multi's and the cheaters. Well, from inside SFU, I communicate with almost everyone nearby me. I certainly do not know the whole tribe individually, but I know a great number of them individually. And if there are huge numbers of multi's then they are doing a fantastic job of communicating back and forth with themselves on discord.(??)

I'm not saying that there can't possibly be a cheater in SFU. We have 65 members, I'm sure there is something dodgy somewhere. But the idea that there is widespread cheating throughout the tribe is categorically false.

I am not part of the politics, I dont know what is said behind closed doors in PM's and tribe councils. I expect that there is a lot that happens that ordinary players are unaware of. I am just a member and a soldier and I only have the view from the ground to give you, but if that's worth anything to anyone then it was worth saying.

I dont make things personal and I dont think its right to hold any one person accountable for the actions taken by others in the tribe.

But I really dont know what to make of you. There are times where for brief moments it has seemed like you were trying to be open and honest and open minded, brief moments where you seem to want to be impartial and look logically at who is cheating and who is not, from any tribe and either side. If those moments had held longer then I would be able to respect that.

But most of the time you are saying things that I know are definitely not true. Like that shadow was an SFU spy, after I've spent a month fighting him, killed so many of his nukes. We lost towns to him, and recapped off of him. He cost us quite a lot, and at key times when we were fighting everything else too. He was not a spy, and so if you really believe he was it calls into question your critical thinking on this.

So I dont know. TW can be a data minefield and interpreting the true picture of what's happening from a scattering of spy reports, timings and hearsay can be tricky. It's possible that you're a genuine person who's view has been blinkered so much you can't see the truth now, maybe by unconscious bias for your own tribe, maybe by hatred for ours. Confirmation bias is a real thing and nobody is immune to it, I've tried to examine myself for it before posting this even. But it's also possible that you're just plain straight forwards lying, or perhaps trolling for a laugh. I think as I'm open-minded I will never really know which it is, but a lot of people think the latter, and if you're actually the former then that's kind of a tragedy for you and I'd urge you to re-examine things for yourself impartially if thats the case.

And as for this "Another huge 18 points of growth from the "world champion" past 30-something hours!" stuff......I dont know what you want to prove here, the guy has said he isn't playing like 3 times......it even says it on the profile. The fact that you're watching out for any daily growth of a 100 point villa that isnt anywhere near to your territory kinda makes it seem like you're worrying about it or something.....

Anyway. I wouldn't worry about trying to flame reply me to be honest, I've said everything I came to say. Peace out!

Love Clem.

troll-harder.jpg

You go through this forums once more and look at the responses I got to logical written posts.
When I get trolled I just joined the trolling.
To use some famous SFU words "You wanted this" lol

There is no way to get 100% evidence. But I have seen enough that it painted a picture overall.
600IQ reponse honest to god

Then you didn't read the forums carefully enough.
There's posted evidence of Hurtlocker logging into accounts that is not his.

But what do you know, everyone in SFU are like those robots in Westworld and just overlook it as if it wasn't even there.
And it was at that moment I stopped trying to have any reasonable discussion on here, @Ldavinci123 .

But what do you know, everyone in SFU are like those robots in Westworld and just overlook it as if it wasn't even there.
And it was at that moment I stopped trying to have any reasonable discussion on here, @Ldavinci123 .
yeah honestly i don't know why you ever did. at first i was mildly annoyed by how toxic the forums were. now it's just hysterical

Hi.

Love Clem.
tl;dr new player, thinks sfu might not cheat after all, thinks not might cheat, calls out elon

2 things for you clem...
firstly, he is right to be downright frightened of my 100 point village, i could go on the server and start from scratch, get SFU's founder badge and outgrow both elon and whichever random is rank1 before he even makes his first axe nuke ._.
and secondly, read my signature

Bump

DeletedUser5513

tl;dr new player, thinks sfu might not cheat after all, thinks not might cheat, calls out elon

Haha, I wasn't going to reply but for anyone who skips my post, yes this is a fair enough summary. I am verbose :D

2 things for you clem...
firstly, he is right to be downright frightened of my 100 point village, i could go on the server and start from scratch, get SFU's founder badge and outgrow both elon and whichever random is rank1 before he even makes his first axe nuke ._.
and secondly, read my signature

You should do it, I'd love to see it and I'd love to learn from it. Thank you for your guide. On day 1 I was quite lost and didnt know anything. My first logic was surely I should focus ress pits early game. Then on day 2 I found your guide and I followed it as close as I could. It's worked very well for me, I think its pretty vital for new players to find it.

Haha, I wasn't going to reply but for anyone who skips my post, yes this is a fair enough summary. I am verbose :D

You should do it, I'd love to see it and I'd love to learn from it. Thank you for your guide. On day 1 I was quite lost and didnt know anything. My first logic was surely I should focus ress pits early game. Then on day 2 I found your guide and I followed it as close as I could. It's worked very well for me, I think its pretty vital for new players to find it.

Look!
Another robot that just can't perceive what he's not programmed to xD